Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Know How Much Damage Vortex Actually Does?

Atlas_Smirked

Question

7 answers to this question

it deals constant damage, as for the total i'm not sure. and i dont think it ignores armor since the numbers that pop up from the damage being done aren't constant. I believe continueity technically also makes it deal more damage, due to making it last longer.

Can't give you an exact number, but I'm certain they've nerfed it since it's initial release. 

Mobs just don't seem to die in it during later waves like they used to. 

By later waves, do you mean like 30 and on? Are they still killed really quickly at lower waves?

By later waves, do you mean like 30 and on? Are they still killed really quickly at lower waves?

I've seen it used in wave 10 - 15 and it didn't kill them.

I don't know the level of the skill the person had, but fact of the matter is it didn't kill them. Took out about 1/2 their hp.

Not exactly sure, but it was fairly low. I'd record a video for you, but my computer is utterly crap.

I've seen it used in wave 10 - 15 and it didn't kill them.

I don't know the level of the skill the person had, but fact of the matter is it didn't kill them. Took out about 1/2 their hp.

This sounds about right. It's possibly the worst 4th skill in the game. Delivers no damage, bugs enemies into the ground, causes allies to float endlessly in mid-air, and uses up the most energy. I completely unequipped it from my Vauban. 

It's a shame, really. It used to be my favorite skill and I felt it's what made Vauban unique. 

Edited by WTYD

This sounds about right. It's possibly the worst 4th skill in the game. Delivers no damage, bugs enemies into the ground, causes allies to float endlessly in mid-air, and uses up the most energy. I completely unequipped it from my Vauban. 

It's a shame, really. It used to be my favorite skill and I felt it's what made Vauban unique. 

Absorb would like to have a word with you....

Now its not a hit 4, kill all skill, its ACTUALLY UNIQUE

Absorb would like to have a word with you....

Now its not a hit 4, kill all skill, its ACTUALLY UNIQUE

Absorb is actually quite useful since they fixed it. 

it's unique in the sense that it doesn't AOE kill everything in sight and can be strategically thrown. In terms of actual efficiency and utilization, it's completely useless compared to his other techniques.