Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur And Nekros

Demlier

Hello i dont want to write here too much to dont make your eyes blow. I just want to say that i see a lot of ppl that cry to change nekros and excal...well this is intresting they complain about similar things 4 abilities..the nekros players want something like actual ulti -but  with scythe maybe without autoblock or something like that dont remember and the ppl complain that excalibur isn't actually the swordman-which i agree he is much much more like turret with some CC abilities i rly dont care about your flame bla bla bla just want to ask you for the opinion does it wouldn't better to change excal 4 skill more like swordman and the nekros like the dark one which he really is tchis would bring some more balance to these frames..nekros is squishy and have poor damage he is actualy juz frame that his 3 ability is just well...spamed when he acctualy need somebody who will take care of him like babysitter .And give excal proper ulti so ppl be happy and dont complain to these both subjects anymore i just need to add that i think it would be good excal isn't acctualy so defendless like nekros and anyway have fair enought surv. I just ask for somebody to see this post and give some opinion . If want to cry like: ,,omg rly" ,,do u have brain?" and etc any kind of flame just ignore this post and go on P.S srry for bad english