Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe "flow"

MarcusKings

You wanna get a Rare mod? Tough luck little guy, keep grinding. I just got my first Convulsion after 172 hours of playing, and that one's just Uncommon.

191 Hours in profile 435 on steam (I'm assuming the profile time is actual in mission time)

I currently do not have Flow, Continuity, Barrel Diffusion, Retribution, and a couple of the new ones (but that isn't surprising)

Additionally, I just got Sundering Strike and Thunderbolt a couple days ago, and I didn't get Hell's Chamber, Split Chamber, Seeking Force, or the Banshee Helmet (I farmed Xini 100+ times for that one, many of them to wave 20+) until post 140 hours played on profile. Oddly, I got those last 4 in the span of around 24 hours, 3 of them off 3 straight Xini runs (I was very happy at that time) and got a second Banshee helm right after the first one.

Which map can suggest me??

Supposedly, Flow drops more commonly from Corpus. So, high-level Difficulty 5 Corpus missions, i.e. most of Pluto

There seems to either be some kind of psychological factor or in game mechanic where if you haven't found the first instance of a mod, it will take very long to drop the first one.

I had this problem with flow as well, but once I got my first flow, I got 2 more in my next mission.

Mercury is a good place to find flow and sundering strike. Seriously. I farmed M Prime for ferrite, morphics, and the stalker for a while and got a couple of each. That said, "a while" was quite a few hours.

Got flow the first time on Saturn, if you have a reason to be there instead. Like ember or the listed Orokin Cells. But I never got an orokin cell when I went killing the guy for them.

Edited by happyfunba11

Got flow 3 times today, one on varro from random grineer and one from random grineer on m prime while farming ferrite as the guy above me said. I dont remember where i got it the third time. It could be very *@##$y this was the one mod I didnt have for a very long time pre-update 7. you can get it even from reward table but you have to be super lucky, I saw it once. Void raids laser room is great place for rare mods you can get everything there except for thunderbolt handspring and retribution, absolutely everything else.

Mercury is a good place to find flow and sundering strike. Seriously. I farmed M Prime for ferrite, morphics, and the stalker for a while and got a couple of each. That said, "a while" was quite a few hours.

Got flow the first time on Saturn, if you have a reason to be there instead. Like ember or the listed Orokin Cells. But I never got an orokin cell when I went killing the guy for them.

+1 for the mercury and sundering strike, you get them easily there

for barrel diffusion, hells chambers,split chambers ,serration, rarely focus and stretch you can do Ceres - kiste ,i even had 1 run where i got serration/barrel diffusion/hells chambers and focus + another 19 crap mods in 1 run ,of course it was after i already had all of them maxed

i think first Flow i got was on Xini, for me was worst to get Focus, took me like a month

I don't think you can recommend a particular planet to farm Flow... Random being random. It's a Warframe mod, so Infested are more likely to drop those (afaik). Also, monster level should be decent (25+) for them to drop overall better quality mods.

However I think good mods like Flow should be in a higher Tier defense reward table. Somewhere around 30 waves +. Right now there's only 3 tiers of defense rewards. There should be more!