The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does Anyone Have A Reach Mod?

iBread

Question

Does it really work?

got around 9 copies of it, was thinking of wasting the extra mod points on it

Edit: and I just noticed this is posted in Gen.Discussion ._. was gonna post it on PhP section 

Edited by iBread

22 answers to this question

I asked cuz, I was wondering if what if it doesn't really work..

what if it doesn't work with scindo but it works on others.. probably the max range for weapons will have the same range with scindo

Tested it with a maxed scindo.. tried to kill mobs that we're on the other side of the pod....

so at 60% max and scindo does around 2m meters swing range.. shouldn't be that 3.2 or 3.5m? that should be enough to kill 2 layers of mobs (sadly we can only kill 3 mobs per normal swing and no idea on the charge)

mods on my scindo
3gLGr.jpg

It makes a BIG difference, but primarily to weapons with a larger attack area to begin with, ie test it on Orthos it gets a huge reach increase

Question: does anyone know if it effects the AOE of JUMPING attacks?  because if it does Scindo, Fragor and Hate are gunna be brutal

It makes a BIG difference, but primarily to weapons with a larger attack area to begin with, ie test it on Orthos it gets a huge reach increase

Question: does anyone know if it effects the AOE of JUMPING attacks?  because if it does Scindo, Fragor and Hate are gunna be brutal

I'm hesitant to say I've definitely confirmed this to be true, but I've used Hate for a while before finding a Reach mod, and now I've got one maxed, and, well....the knockdown does seem to hit units at about the same distance as many 10m aoe attacks. It's pretty crazy and I'm constantly surprised with how far away units are getting knocked down by it.

Edited by Mhak

Max Reach works very well on weapons that already have long reach to begin with, e.g Gram. You will notice it when swinging, enemies are seemingly getting hit by a gap of air from the tip of the blade lol.

As for drops, they drop like candy in any void mission pretty much.