Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New warframe; Perun, the lead storm

WonbadEthic

This is totally not going to happen, but I thought I'd just throw my idea out there. It'd be real cool to have a warframe that brings the fun back into spraying and praying.

And for the record, yes, this frame is meant to be Russian.

Name; Perun

Health; 350

Energy; 175

Shield; 400

Speed; 0.35

Armor; 550

Passive; all equipped automatic weapons have increased clip size

Ability 1; spread

fires off a volley of machine gun fire in a horizontal pattern. Damage is dependant on equipped primary weapon 
and multiplied by power strength mods. Can be held down for continuous fire and use of energy.

Ability 2; suppress

intimidates surrounding enemies to stop attacking and find cover. range of ability is dependent on range mods
while duration is affected by duration mods.

Ability 3; gain ground

For a limited time, Perun trades movement speed for a dramatic increase in damage resistance to his front-most side,
allowing for heavy pushes into fortified areas. duration is affected by duration mods. Damage resistance is affected by power strength mods.

Ability 4; Grom

Perun trades his current primary weapon for Grom, his signature Light Machine Gun. Grom's clip size is infinite, does not require
reloading, and has extremely high fire rate, but loses all parkour abilities while it's wielded. Ability duration is affected by duration mods. 
Grom's damage is solely dependent on Power strength mods.

This warframe is meant to be the pinnacle of a "lead storm", trading mobility for sheer amounts of gunfire. 

Do with this what you will, criticism is welcome, but I do not wish this to change.