Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heyo Ive got a void 4 survival

JackFog

Question

i am trying to build my first ever prime frame i really suck at video games but i really like this one can some more experienced players who are patient friend me and maybe help me along and serve as an honor gaurd till i get good plus get some free loot thanks

Jackfog

2 answers to this question

I will try helping out and tutoring as soon as I have time, for now, for convenience's sake I'll just list some useful places where you can find information on mechanics, enemies, trading etc. :

•  http://warframe.wikia.com/ - Warframe wiki, where you can find a lot of information about what can be found where etc.
  •  Thread encompasses all the locations of prime gear in the game.
  • warframe.trade Open marketplace site created by users for easier price negotiations and easier trading.
  • www.warframe-builder.com  Helps planning out builds, modding etc.

You should probably look at the clan recruiting and see if there are any that sound interesting. Just about any MMO I've played, "friends" were the product of doing random instances and chatting away while doing so. Which eventually led to joining cabal/clan/guilds that they were a part of.

I honestly can't think of a single time "I'm new, carry me please!" Has led to anything worthwhile.