Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Don't know what Frame to go for next

Mr_Bullet

Question

Although I'am MR20, I realized that I rarely go for Power Strength on my frames. Though I do focus on Efficiency, and combined with either Duration or Range, depending on the frame, but again, never on Power Strength. Therefore, I don't know which Warframes I should get.

Here's what I want:

At least Medium/Average survivability (such as 100 Base Shield and Health. Not 100 Health & 75 Shield)

Focuses on Crowd Control or Utility

Power Strength have have minimum impact on at least 3 of the frame's abilities (such as Vauban's Bastille with respective augment, or Nyx's Mind Control, Chaos and Absorb)

2 answers to this question

Zephyr jumps to mind first. She's 150/150. Her distance on tailwind is duration based and Turbulence is duration based, plus ranged based for incoming hitscan attacks (aura debuffs accuracy of enemies within Xm). Plus the augment for Divebomb benefits from range to gather up enemies. 

I haven't experimented with it in a long time though. I don't know if range Zephyr is worthwhile vs Grineer or not at the moment. Might just be better to roll her with low range and use her vs non-hitscan enemies.