Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pluto Defense Cryopod

DoomHarbinger

Hello me and 2 other friends were playing the defense mission in hopes to get t3 keys but around lvl 9 something odd happened a glitch if you will. we were literally swarmed by infested and then they cryopod somehow shifted it's way to another location. well here i'll show you this pic I took.

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/612769210744944664/73F5DBA78E3EDC11FD15ED93B94E9C62C2C6289C/

now i'm not certain how it happened but it was chaos next to the cryo pod before it vanished.

we found that the enemies were still able to get to the cropod. should take a look into this if you can :D

Just hopped on the forums to report similar. Guess no surprise someone else too has reported this happening.

A friend and mine were doing Outer Terminus with the map where it has long corridors down the sides. Friends and I dub it the "sniper's paradise" style map.

Anyways we were at wave 4 when....boom...the cryopod disappeared from the side position. By the time we realized where the mobs were going and shooting it, it was in the middle position but down on the ground level.

Never seen that before.

And..before anyone says it was a Vauban or some sort...it was just myself as Banshee and my friend as a Frost.

EDIT: Added more information

Edited by Kaweru

yeah we were surrounded and sw 1 enemy left attacking it from anothe rpostion on the mini map so we jolted over there we only went to wave 15 but we could at leats of gotten easily to wave 30 cause most the infested went to the old location where I would just energy vamp a acient and my friend would miasma aall f them and repeat, not to mention snowglobe