Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Timing Issues On Nexus Compared To Game Alerts

InhumaneSlayer

Has any one else noticed that the nexus alert timings are a good few minutes off? Countless times i've thought an alert was over due to the Nexus Latency when going onto the game I notice there is like 10 seconds for me to attempt to join a lobby when the Nexus says it's expired?

Understandably there is a timing issue, probably due to the interval of request to the Alert system/db.. Whatever, but this should be counteracted by adding on X time to atleast make the Nexus alert timer match the Actual alert timer.. Or nail it to a factor of seconds, not minutes.

its generally accurate to about 60-90 seconds for me. i think if you wait until the last minute that is your problem.

Not really.. I don't have the app running all the time because it interrups other on-going aps which require to be the focus for the entire benchmark test for example.

When I do run the app though, I see that there is a minute. Which isn't enough time to wake my computer up from sleep, run the game & join a lobby.. when the fact of the matter is. the timing issue.. I don't automatically think "oh theres an 90 second delay".. I Just think "Dayumn, not worth me running"

Not really.. I don't have the app running all the time because it interrups other on-going aps which require to be the focus for the entire benchmark test for example.

When I do run the app though, I see that there is a minute. Which isn't enough time to wake my computer up from sleep, run the game & join a lobby.. when the fact of the matter is. the timing issue.. I don't automatically think "oh theres an 90 second delay".. I Just think "Dayumn, not worth me running"

I have to turn on my pc wait for it to load start steam wait for it to fully load then start warframe log in select the warframe I want weapons and such then some times I have to run to unlock the area the alert is in. 

Also seeing as the pc I have atm is running on a faulty processor there is a high chance it will blue screen and I have to restart.

All in all I tend to have al lthe time I need from alert to login so on to  get the alert finished with no issue.

Being lazy doesn't = 1 min to get onto your pc and run an alert mission.

It also should be noted that if you turn on your alert and see an alert yes there is a chance you have like 1 minute to finish it but that really isn't a timer issue it's just an issue of bad timeing for you having not checked sooner or left the app on.