Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nova Build

-CG-AusarTheVile

Question

5 answers to this question

First off, since you are attempting to build around Nova's Molecular Prime you will need a basic overview of what and what does not affect the skill: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Molecular_Prime

Build A - Speed Nova:

4ckwzxn.png

EumihPP.png

Explanation:

Duration is what affects both the 'range' or how far the molecular prime spreads as well as how long it affects the enemies. Range just affects the AoE of the explosion that results from killing the primed enemies.

Thus, glancing at the mod setup the only 'required' mods for a speed nova would be:
- Primed Continuity
- Narrow Minded
- Overextend

Every other mod on the build is just for personal preference.

I use:
- Natural Talent: Because it just makes the game flow more smoothly for me.
- Primed Flow: Because as a Zenurik user, energy is constantly being supplied and thus it is nice to be able to have a storage for it.
- Quick Thinking: Syncs well with Primed Flow.
- Handspring: Same reason as Natural Talent.
- Stretch: To increase the range of the explosions.

Note: I mainly use speed nova to pretty much speed up every easy defense/survival, with easy being either 40 waves/minutes or under of ODD/S or Void Defense/Survivals or Sorties.

Build C - Slowva:

Q13dzh4.png

uRSOQdd.png

Explanation:

Duration is what affects both the 'range' or how far the molecular prime spreads as well as how long it affects the enemies. Range just affects the AoE of the explosion that results from killing the primed enemies.

Thus, glancing at the mod setup the only 'required' mods for a slowva would be:
- Primed Continuity
- Narrow Minded
- Blind Rage (R4)

[ You could replace Blind Rage (R4) with an Intensify AND a Power Drift, but I think mobility trumps all. ]

Every other mod on the build is just for personal preference.

I use:
- Streamline: Because it remedies some of the efficiency lost due to Blind Rage.
- Primed Flow: Because as a Zenurik user, energy is constantly being siphoned and thus it is nice to be able to have a storage.
- Quick Thinking: Syncs well with Primed Flow.
- Escape Velocity: Vroom.
- Stretch: To increase the range of the explosions.

Note: I exclusively use slowva for LoRs, thus the Escape Velocity, however you could replace it with whatever you want.

Edited by ---Shadowless---

Speed build uses negative strength - Overextended mod. Slow vice versa - strength mods, and of course you need duration mods so M-Prime wave goes further.

Edited by A1m3r

6 minutes ago, ironmanpro45 said:

What about range mods? Do I need it?

Not really if you are going to focus on M-Prime.

EDIT: BUT Overextended mod is your key mod for Speed build, you don't benefit from its range but from negative power strength :)

Edited by A1m3r