The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

*RECRUITMENT CLOSED FOR NOW* Covenant of Eternals / For a Wonderful, Thriving Community / We're raising new players as well / 100% Research / Beautiful Emblem / Teamspeak and Discord

Oakencrown

Hey, I'm interested in joining.  I'm MR 18 (I think, don't check very often, I thought I was 15 for the longest time).  I've been playing since u11 (damage 2.0, valkyr). I'm 18 years old and my preferred playstyle is melee.  It feels great to get berserk, arcane strike stacks and tear through enemies, right now I'm considering a build with unairu to see if armor striping is viable with high speed melee.  I'm looking for a clan now with u19 around the corner, and I'm willing to help fund the research for all the new goodies.  I have discord and teamwork installed and would love to join y'all on VOIP some time.

Ign: RoboticApplesWithLasers 

i would like to join your clan

i am liking the new updates they added i i am a loki level 29,

and i hope to make some friends so i can enjoy this game :)

ingame name TheFriendlyCop

i am mastery rank 2

i am 24

Edited by TheFriendlyCop

4 hours ago, RoboticApplesWithLasers said:

Hey, I'm interested in joining.  I'm MR 18 (I think, don't check very often, I thought I was 15 for the longest time).  I've been playing since u11 (damage 2.0, valkyr). I'm 18 years old and my preferred playstyle is melee.  It feels great to get berserk, arcane strike stacks and tear through enemies, right now I'm considering a build with unairu to see if armor striping is viable with high speed melee.  I'm looking for a clan now with u19 around the corner, and I'm willing to help fund the research for all the new goodies.  I have discord and teamwork installed and would love to join y'all on VOIP some time.

Ign: RoboticApplesWithLasers 

6 minutes ago, TheFriendlyCop said:

i would like to join your clan

i am liking the new updates they added i i am a loki level 29,

and i hope to make some friends so i can enjoy this game :)

ingame name TheFriendlyCop

I will contact you ingame asap!

Hi.

I have be looking for clan for bit now and just found your post.

I would like to join your clan, i play a bit in begging of the launch on steam, but then i stop for wile. Is like starting new  so i'm very lost, and just looking for bunch of ppl to play it.

Im mastery 6, still looking for favorite warframe.

I'm 38 years old.

IGN:Nokkvi

1 hour ago, -Evermore- said:

Greetings dear Nokkvi! you are very much welcome, especially with the recent additions to the new player system, helping out will be much more better and fun! you r invite will be with you soon!

Thank u and looking forward to play it u guys. 

Please count me in. I'm really intrigued by what you said, if you can really keep the community the way you want, it'll be great.

So, it's me and a friend (we play together), we are casual-ish, we enjoy the game, but sometimes want to do something else for a while, but we always come back soon enough.

As for experience I have... I oficially play this game for 3 years now, but as my computers generally suck I can't run this game well enough, so I had to stop playing the game or else my eyes would start seeing everything at 15 fps. They enhanced the game some time ago, and since I've noticed, i've been playing. I've done dark sectors, PvP (no solar rails though, curious about that one). Mastery rank 9, just ranked up.

As for frames I have Vauban, Ash, Oberon and valkyr all at lvl 30. Building chroma, trinity, mag and equinox as I write this.

I hope you accept me, as I would enjoy very much to be part of this.

Edit: Oh, and as for playstyle... I don't really know, to be honest. I just play what I feel like or what's needed for the mission.

Edited by Cheesesky

Of course you may accepted dear Cheese, and your friend too of course, you will like it here very much i can say safely, i've been taking people from almost everywhere, mainly europe but we have some americans as well, come to discord after joining, look me up we'll chat ^^ 

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, my ign is matador428. I enjoyed reading the lore and values that you hold for your clan, can definitely respect it and feel encouraged to be a part of it. ATM I'm MR 5, probably have enough exp saved to be MR7. I used to play this on PS4, but have since built a PC, and am trying to get used to the mouse and keyboard controls, plus I missed some updates and find myself to be a novice to the game now.

I am 25yrs old, and I am looking for crazy, cool, respectable people to run with and just joke around on TS or Discord. I've played some of the dark sectors, and have done pvp before, but not recently on the PC. I guess I play more of the support role, as I always am on the lookout on how to better help my teammates, I love Trinity, but can't build mine yet, currently running Vauban, Frost is a must, and the almighty Loki.

I hope I can be part of the clan, I am pretty active almost every day around 7pm Arizona time and would love to get settled with a good group of people. P.S whoever designed that emblem is a creative genius. It looks really awesome!

Hello! I really enjoyed reading about your clan, it feels unique and friendly and that's something I would like to be apart of!  I am currently Mastery Rank 9, though I believe it would be higher but before the movement update I couldn't pass the mastery rank tests as they were and still are quite difficult for me. I am an on-off player mostly due to being tried of having no comrades to fight the swarms of those who would use and corrupt the War frames of old. It seems every time I revisit Warframe it changes a lot of what I know which is one of the reasons I keep coming back for more. One thing however never changes and that is Tenno loyalty towards one another and thus I have never even entertained the idea of Pvp. My play style is more of a combination of what the current situation is, however, this has stemmed from many hours of solo play. 

I am 21 and I always enjoy hanging out with people mostly listening and observing. I has always enjoyed taking new players out on missions and fighting Captain Vor showing them the ropes. Playing with friends is what makes Warframe for me. All that I ask is if you need me call upon me and I will be more than happy to assist you in your missions and quests just ask. Ign: Generallaw Thank you for your consideration.

I just came back to Warframe after 2 years and as I was reading this topic I kept thinking "Sounds perfect for me to learn what's new about Warframe" (Is that dark enough?)

On a serious note, I'd very much like to try your clan... I am 24 yo and have been playing Online for a few years and and they taught me there's no such a thing as Kiritos (playing alone is boring AF).

So, currently I am a complete noob-tard with a Mastery Level 10 acc overflowing with credits left from back when I used to be a hardcore player.

Playstyle: Anything that's fast and allows me to clear/check everything that's useful in the fastest times, mostly. But my best feature is that I like to adapt.

So if you're interested as I am, please send me some invitation or Private message or what you guys do.

cya

Edited by LEFTNUT

Howdy!

IGN : GoodspeedML

About me :

• I'm a dad who loves playing Warframe when kids are asleep (between 7 and 10 pm eastern time).
  • I like mastering my frame / weapon before I move to a new one so I can't say I excel at one play style or another. I did enjoy Rhino + Shotgun a lot though!
  • I'm currently at mastery 8.
  • I played a bit of PvP, but I'd rather finish the star map first.
  • I'm not familiar with Dark Sectors.
  • Because I don't wanna wake anyone up, I won't speak much, but I can type quickly ;)

See you around!

~GoodspeedML

On 10.08.2016 at 7:31 AM, Generallaw said:

Hello! I really enjoyed reading about your clan, it feels unique and friendly and that's something I would like to be apart of!  I am currently Mastery Rank 9, though I believe it would be higher but before the movement update I couldn't pass the mastery rank tests as they were and still are quite difficult for me. I am an on-off player mostly due to being tried of having no comrades to fight the swarms of those who would use and corrupt the War frames of old. It seems every time I revisit Warframe it changes a lot of what I know which is one of the reasons I keep coming back for more. One thing however never changes and that is Tenno loyalty towards one another and thus I have never even entertained the idea of Pvp. My play style is more of a combination of what the current situation is, however, this has stemmed from many hours of solo play. 

I am 21 and I always enjoy hanging out with people mostly listening and observing. I has always enjoyed taking new players out on missions and fighting Captain Vor showing them the ropes. Playing with friends is what makes Warframe for me. All that I ask is if you need me call upon me and I will be more than happy to assist you in your missions and quests just ask. Ign: Generallaw Thank you for your consideration.

Then here, you will feel the vibe of being part of something my friend, welcome to the Covenant.

7 hours ago, LEFTNUT said:

I just came back to Warframe after 2 years and as I was reading this topic I kept thinking "Sounds perfect for me to learn what's new about Warframe" (Is that dark enough?)

On a serious note, I'd very much like to try your clan... I am 24 yo and have been playing Online for a few years and and they taught me there's no such a thing as Kiritos (playing alone is boring AF).

So, currently I am a complete noob-tard with a Mastery Level 10 acc overflowing with credits left from back when I used to be a hardcore player.

Playstyle: Anything that's fast and allows me to clear/check everything that's useful in the fastest times, mostly. But my best feature is that I like to adapt.

So if you're interested as I am, please send me some invitation or Private message or what you guys do.

cya

Oh most definetly, alone warframing was never something i'd encourage, it just didn't feel right you know? :D anyways welcome my friend.

6 hours ago, GoodspeedML said:

Howdy!

IGN : GoodspeedML

About me :

• I'm a dad who loves playing Warframe when kids are asleep (between 7 and 10 pm eastern time).
  • I like mastering my frame / weapon before I move to a new one so I can't say I excel at one play style or another. I did enjoy Rhino + Shotgun a lot though!
  • I'm currently at mastery 8.
  • I played a bit of PvP, but I'd rather finish the star map first.
  • I'm not familiar with Dark Sectors.
  • Because I don't wanna wake anyone up, I won't speak much, but I can type quickly ;)

See you around!

~GoodspeedML

we have a few dads already :D i think you will like it here my friend, welcome to the Covenant ^^

<---------- Biogenik (same as here) 

Your dank memes are on point. Nice. Im just a chill person looking for other chill people. :D

I dont really have a playstyle, im pretty much an allrounder.

19, turning 20 in a few months

Im down to do some dark sectors, I did some runs way back when, during the whole sechura-pluto community crisis

MR 19

The Sun ........ Do you praise it?  

\[T]/ ?

3 hours ago, Biogenik said:

<---------- Biogenik (same as here) 

Your dank memes are on point. Nice. Im just a chill person looking for other chill people. :D

I dont really have a playstyle, im pretty much an allrounder.

19, turning 20 in a few months

Im down to do some dark sectors, I did some runs way back when, during the whole sechura-pluto community crisis

MR 19

The Sun ........ Do you praise it?  

\[T]/ ?

PRAISE THE SUN! SUN-BRO

\[T]/

Welcome my friend ^^

26 minutes ago, Blyrez said:

Hi im a relatively new player looking to learn more and be a better player to help and also help other new players I'm currently mastery rank 4 Name is Blyrez and a willing learner

Awesome, you are very much welcome here Blyrez, now go on and meet your fellow eternals

It appeaars that you are already in another clan ^^

Edited by -Evermore-