Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frames you encounter the most rude players with?

(PSN)satsukixpenny

I generally use the female prime frames. I then decided I was going to collect all the males and I was successful but never in my three months of playing have I encountered as much rudeness as when I play rhino. 

My build is team support positive across the stats to make sure stomp has good coverage but also my iron skin will be useful to me. 

Encounter one: I was a level 11 Rhino, we were doing Draco. I usually play with randoms. They kept getting one shotted by literally everything. They were level 30 frames, mirage, Loki, and Nyx or something. It was odd to me because I remember them being rank 16. Me, at the time only have access to mods that insured by own survival, was unable to revive them because if I stood in one place; I get killed. They flame me a little but we resolved it and did one more match together. Literally again, dropping like flies. This time I went to go revive them and kept my eye on them. Both times we failed Draco. When I didn't revive them and cleared enemies to ensure my team mates would be safe for respawn or reviving themselves, they didn't. When I revived them, they still died. 

Encounter 2: This time I was rank 30 and was doing the sortie for today where eximus were spawning a lot. I decided to switch builds to iron skin heavy but also retaining rhino stomp so I could spam it for my team mates and myself for crowd control. Guy/child calls me a racial slur. This time it is again it was because I couldn't run to revive them. The enemies were level like 120,150 I literally could not stop to save them because they would've one shotted me in a group. 

Like I'm just a little offended that people go into high level or harder missions and expect you to carry them. 

Sorry if I ranted, ruined my day :-(

Some people tend to flame Rhino users imo. However, I fail to see how a Mirage, Loki and Nyx on the same team would not have rekt Draco. In your case, it was probably a combination of bad teamwork, the three of them not having access to good mods to ensure their own survivability and that they probably expected you to carrry them. Most players are usually kind though.

I recall one time in Draco where I was Loki, my teammates were Nyx, Mirage and Nova Prime, and we were just wrecking everything.

Fairly often when I play Loki. Just his existence seems to enrage people for some reason, and they usually have no idea how to play him or what to expect of someone else playing him.

When I play Limbo I also get flak if I even once accidentally banish someone when meaning to banish an enemy....

For me, Limbo is bashed by people the most (unless it´s like rescue mission or something like that where Limbo is known to be good).

Especially if you happen to banish one of your teammates for second or two even if you did it to actually save their asses.

That one time when one guy started raging at me after I saved him from hungry Juggernaut Behemoth, guess what happened when I stopped banishing him...

Edited by Arcane_Intelligence

My first time getting banished by a limbo was pretty cool, but I tend to roll and bullet jump a lot so I got out immediately. 

Thank you all so much for replying! 

I personally play play the meta frames a lot mainly because all the females are meta. 

I toally agree with the post about Loki tho. I use a 34 second invisability build which I love. People who expect to be carried are actually the worst.

in conclave - Nyx. When I just press link as trin and like go under her , I get so raged on as noob and such because I abuse abilities (and absorb is like "fine" ?)

In PvE, I was raged on as Volt. I think some know that A******, one trick pony that turns on speed and slide attacks around. Of course, Finally attaining 2.5 x multiplier I was killing stuff but Also getting OS'd . Well, of course mates wanted me and valkyr to keep inside a frosty bubble. But If they don't deal any kind of damage with their somas, why even bother? Just because 2 melee units solved a problem of dealing ANY damage, we need to get raged on because we play differently from other guys... Deer Tenno, do YOUR job and don't rage on us for not doing YOUR job, please.