Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Number of open squads a lie more than anything

--RV--LadySpiderwick

Open squads are not correctly displayed, too many times I have went to join a mission that had more than 1 "open squad" to be told by the same "sorry but you have to start one yourself!" if I want to do the mission. When will this be fixed because it's deceptive when you're trying to join a public game and there aren't actually any "open squads". 

I'm genuinely getting annoyed by this especially with sorties and trying to get them done. Due to my time zone the best opportunities that open squads are available is in the morning or early afternoon for sorties so finding that there's no "open squads" when they're listed is really annoying.

SEVEN "open squads" and not even a single one open. I was going to join a round of Draco to do a quick levelup after forma-ing Nekros

http://imgur.com/hqrNd6Z

If you're following this and encounter this, post a screenshot of your own problems with the "open squads". Maybe if DE see how much of an issue this is they'll address it for U19. 

Edited by LittleArachnid

Come the (bleep) on, THIRTY FOUR OPEN SQUADS and not even one open one.

http://imgur.com/jSPWTjf

@DE_AdamIs anyone of the DE team going to address this problem? I can paste other threads addressing problems with people joining games too if I really must. I'm getting sick of this problem real quickly.

Edited by LittleArachnid

Inability to host/join a game - Meonech 7th June 

Disconnecting from host server - thebossreturn June 7th 

Host migration problems - myself May 16th

Host migration in the Liset - --Q--XFA March 8th

Obviously there's a problem with host migrations/open squads/host connecting/joining a mission etc. I understand that they're busy with but for the sake of people enjoying public missions this needs to be fixed.