Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

cheating on ps4 cosmetics.

(PSN)sphinxy111

I was playing last night and came across a player who was sporting the proto Excalibur skin on a loki prime. he still had the upper leg parts of loki prime and the gold flower with the loki prime helmet. I took a screen shot of him and left the relay but when i looked at the screen shot this guy big footed me. He was covered from head to toe in white smoke which wasnt there at the time of taking the screen shot. i went back to try to take another screen shot but he already left, but when i was looking for him i found a trinity with a mag helmet on. I want to send a report to DE because if they are able to do this who knows what items or cosmetic they are reproducing for themselves. Also not both players looked like they were from the same clan. 

Sounds more like a bug, than a cheat.  Either that, or two players standing on top of one another, letting their character models clip through each other.  Happens a lot in relays, due to having a ton of people in one spot.  I wouldn't worry too much about it, honestly.

Hacking and cheating on a console takes way more effort than it's worth, especially for online titles, where all of the save data is stored server-side, rather than on the console itself.  As such, it is incredibly, incredibly rare.  Most 'cheats' and 'hacks' that people claim on console games are usually just exploits of either bad coding, and/or the exploiting of bugs.

Still, if it is a bug, sending DE a picture, so they can squash it, isn't exactly a horrible idea.  But, again, 99.99999% chance, it was not a hack or cheat.

This is indeed a known issue when the Relays are over crowded... Happens every time Baro is around and people flog to the Relays. The servers are supposed to create more 'relays' by adding more quiet pugs..... but are sometimes behind the facts.

No need to worry! 

;)

i mean i have pictures but i cant really post them because of them having everyones name in them. it was during a quiet time and not in one of the main relays. It was more than clipping or i wouldnt have tried to bring it up at all. If someone knows how to move a picture from ps4 to a pc could someone help me with that. i dont have a thumb drive and would love to send DE i report. 

5 hours ago, (PS4)sphinxy111 said:

i mean i have pictures but i cant really post them because of them having everyones name in them. it was during a quiet time and not in one of the main relays. It was more than clipping or i wouldnt have tried to bring it up at all. If someone knows how to move a picture from ps4 to a pc could someone help me with that. i dont have a thumb drive and would love to send DE i report. 

Start at PS4 home screen > Library > Capture Gallery > Warframe > find/highlight screenshot > press share button

I tend to upload to facebook (with Only Me selected), save the pic to PC hd, upload here, then select and drag to your report post.

Edit: There may be a better place to upload your pic, but that site is free and has given me no problems.

Edited by (PS4)B0XMAN517