Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Quest problem

Bartae

Question

I came back to this game after a year and a month off, and decided to finish my current quests, and continue playing overall (P.S. the new parkour system, I love it) yet when I went to continue construction of the Odonata, I appear to be missing a part that the game says I already own (The wings part.) I checked for the item in my inventory, and found no blueprint or constructed form, and checked to see if I could re-collect the item, but it appears I cannot, due to it being recorded as "complete." Does anyone know a way to fix this?

4 answers to this question

2 hours ago, (PS4)pastard323 said:

Can't you play the mission that gives the parts?

And what do you mean by "the game says I already own"?

As in The mission says I finished the mission that gives the part, and I'm unable to re-run through to get the part again.

The game (according to the quests) believes I own the part due to "Extract the Odonata Archwing Wings Blueprint" being a completed category for the mission, and is currently stuck on "Use the foundry to construct the Odonata Archwing."

14 minutes ago, Bartae said:

As in The mission says I finished the mission that gives the part, and I'm unable to re-run through to get the part again.

The game (according to the quests) believes I own the part due to "Extract the Odonata Archwing Wings Blueprint" being a completed category for the mission, and is currently stuck on "Use the foundry to construct the Odonata Archwing."

Maybe you have sold the part?

Try asking someone who hasn't dine the mission to play it with you so you can get the part again.

Edited by (PS4)pastard323

So you can definitely get another blueprint, if you can link up with someone who is also on that mission.  Just run with them and do the excavation until you get the Wings blueprint.  Weird that it progressed with you missing a component, but I suppose weirder things have happened.