Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Raid on Public: Fun or Frustration ?

Technologic141

After these changes how you feel about it? No longer zero dmg no longer stun. Sound like a balance, well it is until you go on public and then you realize:

1) Most players are stupid: You told them what to do (dont shoot battery, dont shoot enemy, use block on pad, use cc) and they are fail anyway in simple thing

2) Frames what was meta trinity/mirage and affect all players/enemies is gone and we have more combination like nyx,frost,oberon etc. that will be great until players come and have no idea how to use it. It was pain in as* find correct players, now its worse because he is lack of this and he is have lack on that. So find someone smart is pain like never before.

3) Ability ignore enemies like bosses are absolutely correct but minibosses like G3, manics, nullifier drone tottaly ignoring bastile, radiation, (Radial disarm too), chaos (they show nyx on them but they do nothing), etc. and one shoot kill/pod kick give you reason to say "Why i even try...".

4) Core part are meta of raid but after this change its more like "oh crap now we fail" because enemy one shot you or ignore everything of your powers (seems chaos only affect them but for few sec so you must spam it). In normal raid you can still survive because core healt is "only reducet" its fair and undesrtable. In NM if core touch core electricity, g3 shoot, hek (it was propably bug) shot it, or just someone is kicked off = Fail. After all this hard work "fail" in middle of play. One mistake to death and sometime dont even your fault ?

So what i learn from this skirmish?
Most players have no idea what to do, if they know how to do they do it in "lazy mod" after that we reach enemies what ignore everything you have, if finnaly beat them lag, scorpion, eximus fart cost us whole game and also time, resources + bonus: stats looks like ... Sh*t.

Hmm dont sure if you like it but i not. From funny speed runs where you try beat your time is moved in frustration where you like teacher with angry kids what think "i am awesome"

I must say it great to see new frames in raids with new builds Like QT for trin or vitality for oberon but horrible to see how hard progress is wasted without any chance react.

In shord period (quick fix) add "when core is destroyed, new is spawned on start" First part is repetible (bomb carry), Third part is repetible (formorian reset all burned tubes) but second part isnt and that is not fair even on nightmare. I dare you after 3-4 core destroy players will leave anyway. You say its ilogical? well womens logic sometimes is ilogical too but it work (its a joke lads)
In future full rework will be great.

Now i see all that tears. "I have a clan, we beat it without problems, we need more nerfs" yea i belive you but there is other players what using recruit or newbies what need to learn it first and clan have mostly TS3 and everyone have strict job. Well good for you but you cant compare it.

So far its like:
LoR for public
NM is for clan
JV is for TS3

Pretty sad raid it was my main reason to play warframe. Now just come to Sorties and quit.