Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

6 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Didn't know that model had a clutch." He says, walking over. Sena hops out and he walks towards her door, only to freeze as she wraps her arm around him, pressing the Sicarus to his head. 

"You know how this works." She says. "Don't be stupid."

He gulps.

"What... what do you want?" He asks.

*He opens his palm, showing an image of Sam's beloved child* "we're looking for this person, I want a safe route to him. no one even bats an eye when my friend walks in and walk out with him" *He says* "As she said, you know how it works"   *He looks to Sena, to see if she wants to add anything*

• 2 weeks later...
On 2018-06-18 at 5:46 PM, -Platinum- said:

*He opens his palm, showing an image of Sam's beloved child* "we're looking for this person, I want a safe route to him. no one even bats an eye when my friend walks in and walk out with him" *He says* "As she said, you know how it works"   *He looks to Sena, to see if she wants to add anything*

“Brandon?” The doctor says. “He isn’t here. Today is when he gets gene therapy on the Meridian base.”

12 hours ago, Rakawan said:

“Brandon?” The doctor says. “He isn’t here. Today is when he gets gene therapy on the Meridian base.”

"....." *He frowns* "Of course, it's the damn kuva base" *He looks to Sena. then back to the doctor* "You better pray he is there, or I'm coming back for you, Now tell me, how do I get to him, safely, I want a clear access to him, tell me that and I might let you live, there are worse fates than death"

On 2018-06-28 at 5:36 AM, -Platinum- said:

"....." *He frowns* "Of course, it's the damn kuva base" *He looks to Sena. then back to the doctor* "You better pray he is there, or I'm coming back for you, Now tell me, how do I get to him, safely, I want a clear access to him, tell me that and I might let you live, there are worse fates than death"

“I don’t know.” He says. “I don’t work with them.”

You hear fingers snap and see a Trinity approaching the car. 

“You there.” She says. “Kindly release my surgeon. He has an operation tomorrow and you are causing him undue stress.”

Her voice is pleasant, but firm.

5 hours ago, Rakawan said:

“I don’t know.” He says. “I don’t work with them.”

You hear fingers snap and see a Trinity approaching the car. 

“You there.” She says. “Kindly release my surgeon. He has an operation tomorrow and you are causing him undue stress.”

Her voice is pleasant, but firm.

*Zaeed shivers, that was odd* "Let him go, we got enough info" *He leans out a bit* "Sorry sweet-heart, give him a good bottle of fine oro-whiskey and he'll be happy as ever, get in the car hun"

On 2018-07-05 at 1:04 PM, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed shivers, that was odd* "Let him go, we got enough info" *He leans out a bit* "Sorry sweet-heart, give him a good bottle of fine oro-whiskey and he'll be happy as ever, get in the car hun"

As she draws closer you recognize Katherine, Miraalan’s Chief Healer. 

“I am not your sweetheart, little boy.” She says. “Remove ourselves from this premise immediately. You are not welcome here.”

She steps in front of the surgeon who hurries back towards the hospital. 

Edited by Rakawan

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

As she draws closer you recognize Katherine, Miraalan’s Chief Healer. 

“I am not your sweetheart, little boy.” She says. “Remove ourselves from this premise immediately. You are not welcome here.”

She steps in front of the surgeon who hurries back towards the hospital. 

*He waits until Sena is back in the car, once she's in the car, he begins to leave, he looks over, out the window* "Good'day!"

28 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He waits until Sena is back in the car, once she's in the car, he begins to leave, he looks over, out the window* "Good'day!"

The car backs up briefly, before stopping. A human in power armor has his foot on the rear fender. 

“These two bothering you Katherine?” He asks. 

“No but they seemed to be causing my surgeon some distress.” Katherine says. 

“They were asking about the Chancellor’s grandson.” The Surgeon shouts. “Wanted a way to get to him.”

Sena swears, and you see her draw her sidearm, out of sight of the human behind you.

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

The car backs up briefly, before stopping. A human in power armor has his foot on the rear fender. 

“These two bothering you Katherine?” He asks. 

“No but they seemed to be causing my surgeon some distress.” Katherine says. 

“They were asking about the Chancellor’s grandson.” The Surgeon shouts. “Wanted a way to get to him.”

Sena swears, and you see her draw her sidearm, out of sight of the human behind you.

"Hey, gonna visit a friend somehow right? my apologies for the...methods, but its the only true way to get information out of someone" *Zaeed responds* "Is that not how it works?" *Zaeed grips onto his own sidearm, ready to flore it* 

On 2018-07-06 at 3:34 PM, -Platinum- said:

"Hey, gonna visit a friend somehow right? my apologies for the...methods, but its the only true way to get information out of someone" *Zaeed responds* "Is that not how it works?" *Zaeed grips onto his own sidearm, ready to flore it* 

Two more armored troopers round the corner.

"If you have to resort to those methods you are obviously not friends." Katherine says, stretching out her hand.

The engine sparks and dies.

"We should be leaving." Sena says.

13 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Two more armored troopers round the corner.

"If you have to resort to those methods you are obviously not friends." Katherine says, stretching out her hand.

The engine sparks and dies.

"We should be leaving." Sena says.

"We can't the Engine died" *He tries again trying to start the car, he reaches into the side of his pocket he appears to have beacon it appears to be able to teleport them to their ship in an emergency, without their frames, it has only one use, he looks over to Sena to activate it*

• 3 weeks later...
On 2018-07-11 at 5:29 AM, -Platinum- said:

"We can't the Engine died" *He tries again trying to start the car, he reaches into the side of his pocket he appears to have beacon it appears to be able to teleport them to their ship in an emergency, without their frames, it has only one use, he looks over to Sena to activate it*

“Step out of the vehicle.” The trooper says. The others move closer. “Now!”

Sena raises her hands, then looks at you and the device and nods.

• 1 month later...
On 2018-07-27 at 12:56 PM, -Platinum- said:

"Okay" *He presses the device*

You feel a sudden tug upward, and a moment later you are standing in your Landing Craft.

"We need to get out of here," Sena says.  "Shrikes are closing fast."

As if to punctuate her point, shots streak past the window from the approaching interceptors.

46 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

You feel a sudden tug upward, and a moment later you are standing in your Landing Craft.

"We need to get out of here," Sena says.  "Shrikes are closing fast."

As if to punctuate her point, shots streak past the window from the approaching interceptors.

*Zaeed nods and just fly off, as quick as he can* "Well, I can safely say this mission is.....a bust..."

28 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed nods and just fly off, as quick as he can* "Well, I can safely say this mission is.....a bust..."

"That's putting it mildly," says Sena with a smirk.  "We should get to your Orbiter and head back to the Origin System before they shoot us out of the sky."

10 hours ago, Yzjdriel said:

"That's putting it mildly," says Sena with a smirk.  "We should get to your Orbiter and head back to the Origin System before they shoot us out of the sky."

*He does just that, setting the ship to head to his Orbiter as fast as he can* "Do you think we'll be able to get to the Kuva Fortress where that kid is being held?"

9 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*He does just that, setting the ship to head to his Orbiter as fast as he can* "Do you think we'll be able to get to the Kuva Fortress where that kid is being held?"

Sena thought for a moment.  "I don't think getting there is the problem.  It's getting through the Fortress without being noticed or attacked that will be difficult."

7 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

Sena thought for a moment.  "I don't think getting there is the problem.  It's getting through the Fortress without being noticed or attacked that will be difficult."

"I..do you think we chuold try to pull off a fake extraction?" *He says* "Maybe get them to rush aboard, then we fly off to safety?"

On 2018-09-03 at 2:13 PM, -Platinum- said:

"I..do you think we chuold try to pull off a fake extraction?" *He says* "Maybe get them to rush aboard, then we fly off to safety?"

"I'm not sure what you mean.  Wouldn't a maneuver like that require more than one ship?"

30 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

"I'm not sure what you mean.  Wouldn't a maneuver like that require more than one ship?"

"Perhaps, although there's got to be some way to get to them, and I'm slowly running out of ideas" *He sighs* "If..only...she was here, and didn't think I betrayed her"

8 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"Perhaps, although there's got to be some way to get to them, and I'm slowly running out of ideas" *He sighs* "If..only...she was here, and didn't think I betrayed her"

"Stealth would probably be the best option.  Though once we get to him it will be very difficult to get him out again."  Sena seemed to ignore Zaeed's last comment.

1 hour ago, -Platinum- said:

*He nods* "Let's try our best then"

The ability of your Orbiter to hide in the Void made getting up a little easier.  Your Orbiter makes punch just as the interceptors reach your previous position.

Sena sighs.  The easy part was over.  "Okay," she asks, "what's your plan?"

1 hour ago, Yzjdriel said:

The ability of your Orbiter to hide in the Void made getting up a little easier.  Your Orbiter makes punch just as the interceptors reach your previous position.

Sena sighs.  The easy part was over.  "Okay," she asks, "what's your plan?"

*He leans back* "3 Plans. A: We sneak in, locate the kid and rush him to the ship, I...think I got enough juice in me to....foucefuilly bring us to the ship, it will drain a lot out of me, but...its worth the risk" *He clears his throat* "B: We hijack the coms and call Sam to bring them to our ship willingly. The last idea is well....we call in a favour, I do have some friends there, hopefully, they are here, to bring him, I can still pay them"