The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

2 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

Cyria looks at the Rhino for a moment. He seemed like someone who would know more, atleast she thought so. But whoever the other shade was did motion for her to come. She followed it into the side room.

"Is there anything you need me for?"

The shade, an Excalibur, is sitting behind a table, pouring tea. He does not look up as you enter.

"Friend or foe?" He asks.

Edited by Rakawan

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

War slaps a strange device onto your wrist. It clamps onto the gauntlet and releases an EMP.

The energy of the gauntlet dimmed out and the locks on it realised. Fell pulled the thing off.

"Okay, this might be an odd request but can one of you take this thing to that Nova?"

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

The shade, a Frost, is sitting behind a table, pouring tea. He does not look up as you enter.

"Friend or foe?" He asks.

Cyria sits down opposite of the Frost, looking for any unique features on the frame.

"I see myself as a friend and hope to remain so."

Just now, kyrozon said:

The energy of the gauntlet dimmed out and the locks on it realised. Fell pulled the thing off.

"Okay, this might be an odd request but can one of you take this thing to that Nova?"

War nods and takes the gauntlet.

"Death can send it back." He says. "You should speak to Pestilence and Famine. They are down the hall."

He lumbers out of the room and up the hall towards the room where Death was carving plants.

Just now, kyrozon said:

Cyria sits down opposite of the Frost, looking for any unique features on the frame.

"I see myself as a friend and hope to remain so."

The shade shakes his head.

"Not you." He says. "If you were foe, the Watchers would have slain you where you stood."

He finishes pouring the tea and slides a cup to you.

"This.. Fell." He says. "Friend or Foe of yours?"

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

War nods and takes the gauntlet.

"Death can send it back." He says. "You should speak to Pestilence and Famine. They are down the hall."

He lumbers out of the room and up the hall towards the room where Death was carving plants.

"Good..." Fell hoped that the guantlet was the last thing Cyria wanted off him. It probably wouldn't be the case.

He walks down the hall to whoever Pestilence and Famine are. 

The shade shakes his head.

"Not you." He says. "If you were foe, the Watchers would have slain you where you stood."

He finishes pouring the tea and slides a cup to you.

"This.. Fell." He says. "Friend or Foe of yours?"

"Fell? I wouldn't know... exactly anymore. His reaction to me arriving here was much... calmer than I expected, even though he did try to punch me. I can't say with certainty if he is still the person I have been chasing these last few years." 

Just now, kyrozon said:

"Good..." Fell hoped that the guantlet was the last thing Cyria wanted off him. It probably wouldn't be the case.

He walks down the hall to whoever Pestilence and Famine are. 

You see two rooms. In one a Saryn hunches over a tables, bubbling potions and elixirs around her.

In the other an Inaros sits behind a table with a single loaf of bread before him.

You see two rooms. In one a Saryn hunches over a tables, bubbling potions and elixirs around her.

In the other an Inaros sits behind a table with a single loaf of bread before him.

Fell approaches the Saryn. "Pestilence?" 

He looks around the room, seemed like something Cyria would have if she believed in all the books she shared with him. 

Just now, kyrozon said:

Fell approaches the Saryn. "Pestilence?" 

He looks around the room, seemed like something Cyria would have if she believed in all the books she shared with him. 

The Saryn holds up a hand and slowly and carefully seals a container. She then turns around, bouncing on her heels.

"Grandmaster." She says, her voice bubbly and happy. "What can I do for you? A potion perhaps. Maybe a mixture. Or do you require a reagent?"

Her attitude seems far too adorable for an Acolyte.

48 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"How.... Noble." A voice says. Dixon, in his Knave armor, appears from the shadows. You recognize him as the one that tried to steal from you when you first landed.  "Considering you already wasted time aquiring new 'trinkets'."

His hand hovers near his Lacera.

"Tell me, Merchant." He says. "Is her life not worth a handful of trinkets to you?"

He seems to be holding back the brunt of his anger.

"Initiate!" C.A.L.C admonishes. "Calm yourself!"

*Looks over to him* "What are you talking about!, I've done all I can to help her!, you have some nerve showing your face here, your one of the robbers of my store!" *He looks to luna and then back to Dix* "I've done all I can, shes worth more then my life!, I shuold be in that bed, not her!"

*Matrix floats away from Ceda and gets into Dixon's face* "And who are you to call him such?, betrayer,  go play fashion frame  somewhere else, before I call the archons, and report your behavior" *He glows*   

Edited by -Platinum-
Fixed spellin

The Saryn holds up a hand and slowly and carefully seals a container. She then turns around, bouncing on her heels.

"Grandmaster." She says, her voice bubbly and happy. "What can I do for you? A potion perhaps. Maybe a mixture. Or do you require a reagent?"

Her attitude seems far too adorable for an Acolyte.

Fell still found it odd to be called grandmaster. 

"Please just call me Fell and I don't need anything. I'm just meeting up with everyone, seeing what people are around here."

15 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"Fell? I wouldn't know... exactly anymore. His reaction to me arriving here was much... calmer than I expected, even though he did try to punch me. I can't say with certainty if he is still the person I have been chasing these last few years." 

"Why do you chase him?" The Shade asks.

On 2016-08-15 at 7:08 AM, Denny2669 said:

"Depends on if you're the health inspector dude sweetie~"

Richard smirked.  "Health inspector?  Well, that's the official reason I'm here.  Between you and me, though, it's a load of shist.  You have an establishment that sells something called 'meat', and unless eating it will kill you, then I can confirm with absolute certainty that it is, in fact, meat.  So find me something medium rare, and we'll see if eating it kills me.  If it does, then I will be very surprised that something actually managed to do the job that the late Tenno High Councillor Kirian Kolsynski could not.  If it does not, then I will pay you and more than likely come back on Saturday night."

Edited by Yzjdriel
I, uh, *ahem*, forgot about the censor. Whoops.

11 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Looks over to him* "What are you talking about!, I've done all I can to help her!, you have some nerve showing your face here, your one of the robbers of my store!" *He looks to luna and then back to Dix* "I've done all I can, shes worth more then my life!, I shuold be in that bed, not her!"

*Matrix floats away from Ceda and gets into Dixon's face* "And who are you to call him such?, betrayer,  go play fashion frame  somewhere else, before I call the archons, and report your behavior" *He glows*   

"I'll save you the trouble." Dixon says. "Dex!"

Two uniformed officers walk into the front of the store and Dixon hands them a bag of metal.

"Have the labs analyze this and get the results back to me." He says. "And update the council on my progress."

"Yes, Initiate." They both say.

Dixon turns to Matrix.

"Anyone else you'd like to threaten me with... Cephalon?" He asks. "Maybe you'd like to call Master Richard, and tell him how I'm actually using my talents for good? Or perhaps you'd like to tell the Arbiter that I'm trying to figure out why one of my comrades is in a coma!?!"

He turns to Legion.

"Yeah I pulled a prank." He says. "And I spent three days in a Grineer Arena as punishment, but this isn't about that."

He releases the weapon.

"Sam's had a lot of people promise her things they couldn't deliver on." He says. "If you want to earn her respect, stop telling people how much she means do you and find who did this. So WE can tear out their intestines and hang them with them."

3 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"I would... I would try to save him. He might have been an acolyte but from what I saw he isn't the same person anymore.."

"And if he was involved with some... less savory individuals." The shade asks. "What would you do then?"

"And if he was involved with some... less savory individuals." The shade asks. "What would you do then?"

"I would try to figure out his motives. But I also have a question for you, are there other acolytes that you are aware of on this planet?"

8 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"I'll save you the trouble." Dixon says. "Dex!"

Two uniformed officers walk into the front of the store and Dixon hands them a bag of metal.

"Have the labs analyze this and get the results back to me." He says. "And update the council on my progress."

"Yes, Initiate." They both say.

Dixon turns to Matrix.

"Anyone else you'd like to threaten me with... Cephalon?" He asks. "Maybe you'd like to call Master Richard, and tell him how I'm actually using my talents for good? Or perhaps you'd like to tell the Arbiter that I'm trying to figure out why one of my comrades is in a coma!?!"

He turns to Legion.

"Yeah I pulled a prank." He says. "And I spent three days in a Grineer Arena as punishment, but this isn't about that."

He releases the weapon.

"Sam's had a lot of people promise her things they couldn't deliver on." He says. "If you want to earn her respect, stop telling people how much she means do you and find who did this. So WE can tear out their intestines and hang them with them."

*He looks to matrix* "Hay!, stand down, hes not done any harm" *He looks to Dixon* "Sorry about him.."

*He thinks for a moment* "..others...promised things?, *he sighs* "..god I must of sounded pathetic..." *He looks to Dixon* "We shell, if we can put our pas'ts between us *He offers his hand* "Partner?"  

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

*He looks to matrix* "Hay!, stand down, hes not done any harm" *He looks to Dixon* "Sorry about him.."

*He thinks for a moment* "..others...promised things?, *he sighs* "..god I must of sounded pathetic..." *He looks to Dixon* "We shell, if we can put our pas'ts between us *He offers his hand* "Partner?"  

"Ally" Dixon says, shaking your hand. "I have no intention of going into the merchant business."

5 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"I would try to figure out his motives. But I also have a question for you, are there other acolytes that you are aware of on this planet?"

"I may or may not be." He says. "The shades here see and hear many things. We do not share all of it."

Just now, Rakawan said:

"Ally" Dixon says, shaking your hand. "I have no intention of going into the merchant business."

*Chuckles* "Very well, so with thay being said, Luna is going to extract some memorized fragments from me, to help assist the research, and if I recall right, you wanted some as well, for more proof or that I didn't "lie" *He shows him Ceda and Luna* "We can start as soon as possbile"