The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

Just now, -Platinum- said:

*As the Mesa has no control mid-buttle jump,the shot is dead on, she is sniped in the chest, her shields take a hit and she falls onto her back* "AGH!..*She shakes in pain, she slowly crawls backwards as likely Alan is right next to her, her weapons are scattered around*

A flash of golden light heralds the arrival of Tak. Golden energy courses through her frame, lifting her. 

Tak surveys the Mesa, before sending a burst of power through her frame frying its circuits. Ice cold fear flows off him in waves, and the mass of small insects scurrying away from him beneath the sand makes it seem like the world itself is trying to run away.

"We." He says. "Have many things to discuss."

3 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*The Psioinc link, is then suddenly broken, as if Raknis no longer controls the frame, but his frame is still in visaal sight*

*Zaeed Climbs up his feet,his helmet is off, he smiles to Sam* "Hay..you look good in..the Banshee Frame, I have to tel_*his voice is then cut off, his eyes turn milky white, if  Sha is near by, she can feel that Rankis has full control!, However she can feel, that this is a very risky type of power, as it leaves Rankis fully exposed to attacks, even a simple mind blast whuold deal alot of damage*

*Zaeed truns to Dix, he shambles and aims his pistols, and clicks them, he is about to open fire* (( I think hes still in the ship))

Edited by -Platinum-

3 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*The Psioinc link, is then suddenly broken, as if Raknis no longer controls the frame, but his frame is still in visaal sight*

A single Seeker rises from the sand and approaches the frame, it's head focused on it, it's small antenna searching for any new Psionics imprints. It does not seem nervous, but it's movements are far to precise and wary to be animalistic.

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

A flash of golden light heralds the arrival of Tak. Golden energy courses through her frame, lifting her. 

Tak surveys the Mesa, before sending a burst of power through her frame frying its circuits. Ice cold fear flows off him in waves, and the mass of small insects scurrying away from him beneath the sand makes it seem like the world itself is trying to run away.

"We." He says. "Have many things to discuss."

*Dualist screams in pain* "No!, Please..I'm *Her frame is fryed, her powers are offline, she trys to reach for her weapons* "eeeghhh!"

Just now, Rakawan said:

A single Seeker rises from the sand and approaches the frame, it's head focused on it, it's small antenna searching for any new Psionics imprints. It does not seem nervous, but it's movements are far to precise and wary to be animalistic.

*There is a slight link to Rankis and Zaeed, its exposed, very exposed, attacking it, whuold be fetal, if not out-right kill him, if they strike too hard, if possbile they make sease Raknis has full control over someone* 

*Dualist screams in pain* "No!, Please..I'm *Her frame is fryed, her powers are offline, she trys to reach for her weapons* "eeeghhh!"

The weapons rise into the air, and flash gold before crumbling to rust.

"What?" Tak says. "Innocent?"

The weapons rise into the air, and flash gold before crumbling to rust.

"What?" Tak says. "Innocent?"

*She looks over to him* "Ugh..Maybe, if you let me go, I can make it worth your while.." *She looks around* "I protect my Legion, nothing more.."

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

*There is a slight link to Rankis and Zaeed, its exposed, very exposed, attacking it, whuold be fetal, if not out-right kill him, if they strike too hard, if possbile they make sease Raknis has full control over someone* 

The seeker pauses for a mere second, then fires a full round of sounds into Rankis' legs. Other burst from the soil, staring at him with fixed gazes. 

Dixon's does not move, nor do any of the others. That came with you. Felicity shields Hund with her body, as Sam casts Silence.

The two masters refocus their efforts, bolstering the shield and interrupting the control. Rankis would snap out of it to right as the spines reach him.

The seeker pauses for a mere second, then fires a full round of sounds into Rankis' legs. Other burst from the soil, staring at him with fixed gazes. 

Dixon's does not move, nor do any of the others. That came with you. Felicity shields Hund with her body, as Sam casts Silence.

The two masters refocus their efforts, bolstering the shield and interrupting the control. Rankis would snap out of it to right as the spines reach him.

*Rankis snaps out the control* "Ugh!....*gorans, he turns to face the Seekers, He then lets out a scream (Think of Homer's scream), He aims a soul-punch to blast one of the, Seekers, he then re-attempts to Telport, however he is too weak to far-tarvel, and only ends up next to "Cyria"*

47 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Not just Tenno." Melanie says. "Orokin as well."

She leans in closer.

"What I am about to tell you must not leave this room." She said. "There are many out there who would see this it as an opportunity. And that could end badly."

Bloom lifted her left brow. Did she just say they have living orokin?

"If it's that viral, then perhaps it should not be spoken in a public area, don't you think?"

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*She looks over to him* "Ugh..Maybe, if you let me go, I can make it worth your while.." *She looks around* "I protect my Legion, nothing more.."

"The only thing you have that I want is information." Tak says. "And there are three ways I can get that."

He raises you higher.

"1. You can tell me now." He says. "2. We have our telepathic friend rio the information from your mind."

He holds up his hand, energy forming in it.

"Or I can kill you now, and tear the knowledge I seek from your imprint." He says. "And leave your ghost to wonder the halls of the monastery, a broken reminder of what happens to thise who cross the Masters of the Dead."

Unnatural fear presses on the Mesa's mind.

34 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Well." He says. "It does make it hard for someone to follow you to us. They could walk into the cave right behind you and they'd see nothing more than a blank wall."

The relic glows green as you swing it towards a particukarly strange dune. The whole dune seems far to pointy to be natural.

"Come on Fell, we can't waste time chatting." Cyria quickly commented as she walked towards the pointy dune.

Fell sighed. "You know you aren't my boss right!"

"So far you didn't show too much initative either.

*Rankis snaps out the control* "Ugh!....*gorans, he turns to face the Seekers, He then lets out a scream (Think of Homer's scream), He aims a soul-punch to blast one of the, Seekers, he then re-attempts to Telport, however he is too weak to far-tarvel, and only ends up next to "Cyria"*

*Zaeed Comes two* "Ugh!..*He then realizes what he is doing, he quickly draws his weapons away, and sits down*.."Sorry Dixon..."

"The only thing you have that I want is information." Tak says. "And there are three ways I can get that."

He raises you higher.

"1. You can tell me now." He says. "2. We have our telepathic friend rio the information from your mind."

He holds up his hand, energy forming in it.

"Or I can kill you now, and tear the knowledge I seek from your imprint." He says. "And leave your ghost to wonder the halls of the monastery, a broken reminder of what happens to thise who cross the Masters of the Dead."

Unnatural fear presses on the Mesa's mind.

*She looks down to him* "I..*She looks away* "What,...do you want to kown"

*Zaeed Comes two* "Ugh!..*He then realizes what he is doing, he quickly draws his weapons away, and sits down*.."Sorry Dixon..."

Another transport lands and Dixon and the others leapt off of the ship.

"Blasted interference." He says. "Can't believe we have to do this the hard way."

He sees the pistol vanish into its holster and see you looking as his empty frame, still strapped into the seat.

"Well." He says. "I can't wait to see what this is about."

5 minutes ago, Teloch said:

Bloom lifted her left brow. Did she just say they have living orokin?

"If it's that viral, then perhaps it should not be spoken in a public area, don't you think?"

"Everyone here already knows." She says. "And we are sworn to defend it. No what I worry about is certain Tenno receiving this."

She places a device on the table. It emits a small field, blocking recording devices and concealing the voices of those inside.

"There was a young Orokin woman who worked with Margulis." She said. "And fell in love with a Tenno. After Terminus she was sealed in cryo-sleep and later recovered and brought here."

She meets your gaze.

"That young woman was Felicity." She says. "By rights and trials she is the sole remaining heir to the empire, though in her early life she held no actual power."

6 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Another transport lands and Dixon and the others leapt off of the ship.

"Blasted interference." He says. "Can't believe we have to do this the hard way."

He sees the pistol vanish into its holster and see you looking as his empty frame, still strapped into the seat.

"Well." He says. "I can't wait to see what this is about."

"Me too, I got some words to that damm idiot, controlling me" *He gets up and drops off the ship*

8 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*She looks down to him* "I..*She looks away* "What,...do you want to kown"

"Everything." He hisses. "Who you are, where Legion is, and how your friend managed to teleport himself away, something only those like me can do so easily."

10 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"Come on Fell, we can't waste time chatting." Cyria quickly commented as she walked towards the pointy dune.

Fell sighed. "You know you aren't my boss right!"

"So far you didn't show too much initative either.

A flash of shadows heralds the arrival of Rankis, who tumbles down the side of the strange dune. Partway down he seems to catch on something and bounces into the air. Metal can be seen beneath the sand where he hit.

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"Me too, I got some words to that damm idiot, controlling me" *He gets up and drops off the ship*

((The ship is landed and the ramp is down, that's how you can see the camp and Dixon. And how he can see someone who appeared to be holding a gun to his uninhabited frame.))

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

A flash of shadows heralds the arrival of Rankis, who tumbles down the side of the strange dune. Partway down he seems to catch on something and bounces into the air. Metal can be seen beneath the sand where he hit.

"Fell check if he is alright." Cyria said as she gets closer to the strange dune, trying to jump up to where the metal is visible. 

Fell again does as he is told and runs to this Rankis. "Hey, are you alright?"

Just now, kyrozon said:

"Fell check if he is alright." Cyria said as she gets closer to the strange dune, trying to jump up to where the metal is visible. 

Fell again does as he is told and runs to this Rankis. "Hey, are you alright?"

The slope is slippery due to the sand but you manage to climb up it. The metal beneath the sand is white and similar to the Orokin metals. It seems similar to the walls or ship hulls.

6 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Everything." He hisses. "Who you are, where Legion is, and how your friend managed to teleport himself away, something only those like me can do so easily."

"You think I will betray Legion?, He's close to me, I won't let you kill him!" *She spat* "My name..is..Dualist, That Nekors, its a power that he can only use 3 times, it strains on him alot, likely chance, hes ended up somewhere else now, I can detect him" *She snarls* "Thats all Im telling you, I won't give up Legions life.."

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The slope is slippery due to the sand but you manage to climb up it. The metal beneath the sand is white and similar to the Orokin metals. It seems similar to the walls or ship hulls.

Cyria carefully moves along the surface of the metal, looking for anything out of the ordinary. It wasn't the easiest thing with the amount of sand around but she had to make do if they wanted to keep that sentient being in check.