The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

2 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

"Come on, come on, pick up," he said under his breath.  "Before I go down there..."

Ordis flew down to try and pinpoint the signal, taking care to stay just outside the edge of the signal scattering effect.

"What is this about?" Namira asks. "That code hasn't been used in ages."

9 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He looks over to Sal and nods* "You may want to be careful, I heard Sal can do much worse" *He Looks to Dualist* "Speak.."

"Zaeed, we go long back, if you can get me out of here, I'll be grateful, I'll do anything for you, pay you credits, give you information about more of the others, Please, just let me go, Hell I can even make it worth your while, Im not stuck in chair, procing my warframe, I ca_" *Her speech is interrupted!*

*He Shoots right past her head* "Bribing me?, In the middle of the camp, in-front of, Sal?, Really?" *He Sighs* "Just, tell me what you really want" *He Looks over* "I maybe a Gentleman and Trader, but I'm no saint, SPEEK!"

"I want you, to kill Rankis and Keep Legion alive, you do that, and I'll do anything you want, I will even try to clam Legion down, return back to normal" *She Looks to Sal* "Can you do that?"

"My name is Sai'ah." Sai'ah says. "Not Sal."

She waves her hand.

"Rankis is mostly likely dead." She said. "There are things here... old hungry things... It's not a place one should flaunt their powers. well except me, but I'm.... different."

She smiles a feral smile.

"So you know how this game works." She says. "I will keep my bargain. Once Legion is in our custody I will bring you to him."

She rises and looks at you.

"However if he resists, if he forces our hand, his life is forfeit." She says. "And you will be reunited beyond the grave."

"Anything else?" She asks. "Before we put you into a containment pod?"

Beyond her you can see a Death Orb, but modified. Its interior is a swirling void portal.

1 hour ago, Teloch said:

"Maybe latter, prior, or none. Perhaps, while not being of our kind, you have the power to sense people. Those kubrows far predecessors were known for their paranormal ability to sense others emotions and intentions. Perhaps, your choice in accessories isn't spontaneous"

She turned to the bar and waved off the dramatic atmosphere with a joke phrase

"Hey shopkeeper, isn't the "glowing lizards" is how some grineer call our species?"

Melanie opens her mouth, and her holo-pad rings.

"Terminal Priority?" She says. "I've never heard that code before."

Edited by Rakawan

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"My name is Sai'ah." Sai'ah says. "Not Sal."

She waves her hand.

"Rankis is mostly likely dead." She said. "There are things here... old hungry things... It's not a place one should flaunt their powers. well except me, but I'm.... different."

She smiles a feral smile.

"So you know how this game works." She says. "I will keep my bargain. Once Legion is in our custody I will bring you to him."

She rises and looks at you.

"However if he resists, if he forces our hand, his life is forfeit." She says. "And you will be reunited beyond the grave."

"Anything else?" She asks. "Before we put you into a containment pod?"

Beyond her you can see a Death Orb, but modified. Its interior is a swirling void portal.

*Zaeed truns and looks at the Death Orb, he then squeaked under his breath, he really loves Orokin tech, He walks over it and touches, it hopeing, to get a boost of regnery, from it, as like all Orokin tech*

"No, Do what you must."Sal" *She Smiles*

2 hours ago, kyrozon said:

Cyria carefully moves along the surface of the metal, looking for anything out of the ordinary. It wasn't the easiest thing with the amount of sand around but she had to make do if they wanted to keep that sentient being in check. 

((reposting.))

5 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

((reposting.))

5 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

(( reposting, in case you missed it))

((Waiting on you both to respond to eachother. Cyria will be investigating the object while Fell talks. I'll step back in after. You'll see why.))

Edited by Rakawan

8 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Rankis Picks himself up, from the floor and looks up, he is clearly weakened, a missing hand and wound in his leg, he looks at Cyria, examining her*

(( reposting, in case you missed it))

Cyria was too occupied with investigating the object while Fell just let out a gasp at seeing Rankis missing a hand.

"Cyria, we might need some medical help here!"

"Ask one of your new friends to help! I'm busy!"

Fell looked around if either Death or the Neophyte where still around. 

6 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed truns and looks at the Death Orb, he then squeaked under his breath, he really loves Orokin tech, He walks over it and touches, it hopeing, to get a boost of regnery, from it, as like all Orokin tech*

"No, Do what you must."Sal" *She Smiles*

The Orb fires out a beam that hits Duelist, digitalizing her.

She finds herself inside a small room. A Grineer Prosecutor sits in an armchair, reading a newspaper. He has a pair of glasses on.

"Well well." He says, folding the paper. "I was wondering when I'd get a new cell-mate."

He holds out his hand.

"Lakar." He says. "Make yourself comfortable. You'll probably be here a long time. Suppose you should be honored, Arbiter don't use these except for people that are actually somewhat dangerous."

1 minute ago, kyrozon said:

Cyria was too occupied with investigating the object while Fell just let out a gasp at seeing Rankis missing a hand.

"What is it?" The Neophyte says. "Did you find something?"

15 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

You feel a strong force grab you and pull you away from the device as the beam fires.

"There." Sai'ah says, as a panel closes over it. "Now you can look."

The orb simply sits there.

"We have his location." She says. "You should tell the Arbiter."

She tells you the coordinates.

Edited by Rakawan
changed Sai'ah's response.

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"What guy?" He asks. "Wait, reading bio-signature near you."

He pauses.

"What sort of aid?" He asks.

"Well he is missing a hand and his leg is wounded." Fell replied quickly glaring over to Cyria, it was bothering him that she was so focused on the metal plates instead of helping a tenno.

On 2016-08-25 at 1:11 PM, Rakawan said:

"What is this about?" Namira asks. "That code hasn't been used in ages."

"You're bloody well right about that.  I haven't a clue what's going on, but I'm going to find out, and I need to make sure everyone outside the Grey Isle knows, too.  Let Sai'ah know she'll have to relay what I find out to you, and get Simon ready to direct some major traffic.  Whatever this is, I think it's far more important than Amaryn's follow-up to the Silver Grove debacle, and Loka agrees.  They're on their way.  Yes, New Loka.  Yes, all of them.  I called in a few of my favors.  Richard out."

On 2016-08-25 at 1:20 PM, Rakawan said:

"I'd be concerned if you had: it's an Old War code.  It means Armageddon, and it was only used twice.  Once when the Terminal Defense Line at the Kuiper Belt fell to Azer'tsah the Mindflayer, and once when the 'war heroes' decided the Orokin Empire was over.  I don't know what's going on any better than you do, but it may very well be time to call in every favor you have from anyone who'll still listen.  That's still unclear.  But if I were you, I would get ready for the end of everything.  Sai'ah and Namira will keep me in touch with you from now on through relay.  You have any problems with logistics, tell Cephalon Zareth at Perrin it's Code 517 and that shots have already been fired.  Not technically true yet, but he won't act fast enough otherwise.  Saddle up, Madam Chancellor.  Richard out."

Edited by Yzjdriel

12 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The Orb fires out a beam that hits Duelist, digitalizing her.

She finds herself inside a small room. A Grineer Prosecutor sits in an armchair, reading a newspaper. He has a pair of glasses on.

"Well well." He says, folding the paper. "I was wondering when I'd get a new cell-mate."

He holds out his hand.

"Lakar." He says. "Make yourself comfortable. You'll probably be here a long time. Suppose you should be honored, Arbiter don't use these except for people that are actually somewhat dangerous."

*She rises a brow and shakes his hand* "Dualist, and hum..Cellmate huh?, *She vixen walks past him* "Cool place, *She sits* "What you in here for?"

5 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"Well he is missing a hand and his leg is wounded." Fell replied quickly glaring over to Cyria, it was bothering him that she was so focused on the metal plates instead of helping a tenno.

There is a flash of shadow and Death appears next to you.

He looks down at the other Nekros.

"Well well well." He says, his voice devoid of mirth. "If it isn't Rankis the Apostate."

He kneels down.

"So how is that 'going my own way' thing working out for you?" He asks. "Judging from your injuries, and that aura of terror I'd say you met the new Grandmaster."

15 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"Bah!" *He Looks to his hand* "I don't need "Healers",*He Snaps, his armor still undamaged, showing clear signs, of who he is, a Acoyole* "But..,I whuold be..greatful.."

Edited by -Platinum-

3 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"Bah!" *He Looks to his hand* "I don't need "Healers",*He Snaps, his armor still undamaged, showing clear signs, of who he is, a Acoyole* "But..,I whuold be..greatful.."

"Grateful for wha-." Fell was interupted by Death's appearance.

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Well well well." He says, his voice devoid of mirth. "If it isn't Rankis the Apostate."

He kneels down.

"So how is that 'going my own way' thing working out for you?" He asks. "Judging from your injuries, and that aura of terror I'd say you met the new Grandmaster."

"You know him?"

7 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

"You're bloody well right about that.  I haven't a clue what's going on, but I'm going to find out, and I need to make sure everyone outside the Grey Isle knows, too.  Let Sai'ah know she'll have to relay what I find out to you, and get Simon ready to direct some major traffic.  Whatever this is, I think it's far more important than Amaryn's follow-up to the Silver Grove debacle, and Loka agrees.  They're on their way.  Yes, New Loka.  Yes, all of them.  I called in a few of my favors.  Richard out."

"I'd be concerned if you had: it's an Old War code.  It means Armageddon, and it was only used twice.  Once when the Terminal Defense Line at the Kupier Belt fell to Azer'tsah the Mindflayer, and once when the 'war heroes' decided the Orokin Empire was over.  I don't know what's going on any better than you do, but it may very well be time to call in every favor you have from anyone who'll still listen.  That's still unclear.  But if I were you, I would get ready for the end of everything.  Sai'ah and Namira will keep me in touch with you from now on through relay.  You have any problems with logistics, tell Cephalon Zareth at Perrin it's Code 517 and that shots have already been fired.  Not technically true yet, but he won't act fast enough otherwise.  Saddle up, Madam Chancellor.  Richard out."

"Coordinates to the Arbiter's base camp have been sent." She says. "Contact. Who is this contact? Did they give a name?"

"The Archons will be in stand by." She says. "We already have people on the Gray Isle, investigating a possible Acolyte presence. I'm sure its related to that."

She closes the channel, leaving the comms to monitor for new messages, and turns to Theresa.

"Never though I'd see a Tenno overreact to something." She said. "But Richard does have a flair for the dramatic."

Edited by Rakawan

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

He kneels down.

*He Looks up to Death* "Do not toil with me, I am Rankis!, The Pure, The Follower of, my Shadow!" *It seems his mind is still corrupted*

7 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

"I'd be concerned if you had: it's an Old War code.  It means Armageddon, and it was only used twice.  Once when the Terminal Defense Line at the Kupier Belt fell to Azer'tsah the Mindflayer, and once when the 'war heroes' decided the Orokin Empire was over.  I don't know what's going on any better than you do, but it may very well be time to call in every favor you have from anyone who'll still listen.  That's still unclear.  But if I were you, I would get ready for the end of everything.  Sai'ah and Namira will keep me in touch with you from now on through relay.  You have any problems with logistics, tell Cephalon Zareth at Perrin it's Code 517 and that shots have already been fired.  Not technically true yet, but he won't act fast enough otherwise.  Saddle up, Madam Chancellor.  Richard out."

As you near the Isle you receive a faint communication. It is a set of coordinates.

"Come alone." The message reads. "Can't trust the others."

40 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Therese's face turned dazed at first and barely describable later. What a week...

"If my memory serves me well, the empire went into the shutdown mode and destroyed most of the jumpgates to lock down the realms the last time the signal was spread. This is actually an empire-wide mayday signal..."

Edited by Teloch

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He Looks up to Death* "Do not toil with me, I am Rankis!, The Pure, The Follower of, my Shadow!" *It seems his mind is still corrupted*

"Seems your master has tossed you aside." He says. "Seems like thats happened to a lot of us. Hold still."

He waves his hand over you injures and shadow energy binds them, stopping the bleeding.

"Why don't we go inside." He says. "And you can tell me all about how you got to this hellhole."

He gestures and shadowy energy lifts you to your feet.

"And don't try any of your old mind tricks." He says, tapping the helmet. A metal ringing sound echoes out. "Psionics don't work on robots."

12 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*She rises a brow and shakes his hand* "Dualist, and hum..Cellmate huh?, *She vixen walks past him* "Cool place, *She sits* "What you in here for?"

"I sold this place out to the Kweens." He said. "Stabbed my saviors right in the back."