The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

Just now, -Platinum- said:

"Aw, don't you look cut, Agh, never mind" *He opens fire* "Sam!"

The drone spins, its legs knocking the rounds away. It chimes again and fires a hailstorm of plasma bolts at you. Sam dodges away from them and throws a wave of sound at it, to no effect.

"Thanks?.." *She looks behind her* "Wait, what just happened!?"

Duelist finds herself outside the containment unit. A pair of Sentient drones withdraw their arms from it and turn to face her.

Edited by Rakawan

14 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

You sense disapproval resonante from the "Woman".

"I suppose you'll do for now." She says with a sigh. "Take my drones to your master. They will relay my message."

She claps her hands and you feel something tug at you. You can hear sounds from the outside world.

"As for you." She says, looking at Lakar. "I have the most wonderful idea."

"Thanks?.." *She looks behind her* "Wait, what just happened!?"

10 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The drone spins, its legs knocking the rounds away. It chimes again and fires a hailstorm of plasma bolts at you. Sam dodges away from them and throws a wave of sound at it, to no effect.

"Well, Sh_*He rolls out the way, and then he throws down a vortex onto the floor, under his feet*

Edited by -Platinum-
Cuz, Bro...

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Duelist finds herself outside the containment unit. A pair of Sentient drones withdraw their arms from it and turn to face her.

"Cool..*She looks to them* "Take me to my Master" *She draws closer to them, She wtachs Zaeed fight*

Edited by -Platinum-

14 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"Cool..*She looks to them* "Take me to my Master" *She draws closer to them, She wtachs Zaeed fight*

"They don't know where he is!" Xipha snaps. "Otherwise I wouldnt have to deal with brainless worms like you!"

Her voice sounds impatient and irritated.

"And please hurry." She says. "I don't have unlimited reserves... not yet."

Edited by Rakawan

Just now, Rakawan said:

"They don't know where he is!" Xihpa snaps. "Otherwise I wouldnt have to deal with brainless worms like you!"

Her voice sounds impatient and irritated.

"Geez, untie the twist, in your panties" *She looks to them and shows a location* "Take me to here, its where Inaros is, the leader of this mission"

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"Geez, untie the twist, in your panties" *She looks to them and shows a location* "Take me to here, its where Inaros is, the leader of this mission"

"Don't get uppity with me." She snaps. "Have fun walking.

The drones fly up into the sky and then dive into the holes they came from. The Sentients around the camp draw back.

"You should probably get moving dearie." Xipha says. "Otherwise they'll just stick you back in that little box. And this time I won't break you out."

14 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"Well, Sh_*He rolls out the way, and then he throws down a vortex onto the floor, under his feet*

The drone turns towards you and pauses for a moment. Then it spins and dives back into the hole in the ground, with the other drones. Silence fills the air. A few minutes later the shield reactivates and a barrier once again covers the camp.

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Don't get uppity with me." She snaps. "Have fun walking.

The drones fly up into the sky and then dive into the holes they came from. The Sentients around the camp draw back.

"You should probably get moving dearie." Xipha says. "Otherwise they'll just stick you back in that little box. And this time I won't break you out."

"I kown what Im doing" *She begins to sneak out*

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The drone turns towards you and pauses for a moment. Then it spins and dives back into the hole in the ground, with the other drones. Silence fills the air. A few minutes later the shield reactivates and a barrier once again covers the camp.

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

The strange heavy Drone encountered by Zaeed bursts out of the ground at the coordinates Duelist told Xipha. It spins around, looking for the Inaros.

"Ok..that was a little odd"..*He Looks around, he then realizes he forgot the one trapped still in his bestill, he walks over to it* "Are you going to be a good-boy? *He Pets it, zaeed what are you doing..* "If you be good, I let you live"

18 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

You enter a large cavernous room where a single figure sits on a mat.

"Harbinger." Tsun says. "It's been a while."

Richard nodded politely to Tsun.  "Not surprised you're still here.  I see your backup plan worked."

43 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"Ok..that was a little odd"..*He Looks around, he then realizes he forgot the one trapped still in his bestill, he walks over to it* "Are you going to be a good-boy? *He Pets it, zaeed what are you doing..* "If you be good, I let you live"

You can feel rage flowing off the Sentient.

"Release my drone." A voice demands. "And I will make sure your death is swift!"

The steak lady - a name Alice just made up - listened to all of what was happening in her diner. No amount if whispers in her head will stop her from being disturbingly aware of her surroundings.

"Sentients? Huh, should add them to the menu..." she thought out loud "Dead robot children~" she sung quietly, her voice sounding surprisingly pleasant all of the sudden. Only that the squishing and hacking of meat made it hard to notice.

Edited by Denny2669

7 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

The steak lady - a name Alice just made up - listened to all of what was happening in her diner. No amount if whispers in her head will stop her from being disturbingly aware of her surroundings.

"Sentients? Huh, should add them to the menu..." she thought out loud "Dead robot children~" she sung quietly, her voice sounding surprisingly pleasant all of the sudden. Only that the squishing and hacking of meat made it hard to notice.

"That s something I'd pay to see." She says. "Speaking of payment."

She pulls out a credit chip.

"How much for the meal?"

11 hours ago, Rakawan said:

You can feel rage flowing off the Sentient.

"Release my drone." A voice demands. "And I will make sure your death is swift!"

*He Looks around, and just smirks* "Looks like we got someone else to track down, I won't harm your Drone, if it agrees to be nice, if you think you can kill, us your gravely mistaken, We have alot here, and you don't want to mess what we have, Oros, Archons and Wairths" *He looks up at the drone* "You want it?, come and get it.." *He Looks to Sam* "You hearing this?"  

12 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

"Well, that was easy, She goes down a path, and walks to Inaors, he is located underground, she walks to the small door and looks up* "Yo Sent, down here"

*Dualist walks down, hopeing the drone whuold follow her, she is able to assess a few things, before heading into the room, she walks to a big door and truns * "Alright, Drone, I am unsure if you understand, but as much as I'm thankful of your girl, saving me, you need to earn turst and respect, before you meet my boss, so sit down, and wait"

"Or" *She smiles* "You want to Impress the boss?, "Find this girl" *She opens her plan, showing Sam/Banshee* "Bring me her head, and you will be respected like a fire" 

15 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"This is Tenno business." Melanie says, with a wink. "I don't write reports on what Tenno do in their spare time."

She slips you a holo-card with a set of coordinates.

"Though I have heard that the desert has terrible reception." She says. "So don't plan on calling for a ride if you get lost."

"Hey." The Archon calls as Ulf leaves. "Come back in one piece, eh mate. I still owe you that drink."

"Ay, getting through cr@pholes of varying goriness is what I'm being paid for. So you'd better worry about gnawing out a free day and snatching your brother for the hangout  from his wife instead" He replied while proceeding through the exit.

Therese just nodded at Melanie and left the building.

"Your current ammo type?" She inquired Ulf while moving to the place where the transporter was supposed to wait for them.

"Ice munitions for LMG, corrosive handgun, and the great axe with no elemental emitters" He answered in professional manner.

"Corrosive Tigris, rad Pirana, viral Redeemer," Therese continued calmly, "QC control and blitz tactic that is. I lead and you follow; you keep the field locked solid while I make sure they don't live longer than two seconds; even if there would be other operatives, we act in duo to effectively maintain the energy whip within the skirmish zone" 

After they arrived at the destination point, both tenno took places in the trunk of the transporter. It seems they were first to arrive.

"Who'll be waiting for us at the landing zone?" Therese asked the pilot.

Edited by Teloch

23 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"Coordinates are set." The Commodore says. "We will meet at the rendezvous point. Now I have to go cripple a ship. Good luck and Godspeed."

"Same goes to you, monsieur filibuster"  Estelle said before closing the comm

Edited by Teloch

2 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

(( reposting, I'm awake ^^ ))

"Pity." Death said. "I wa shooing we could be friends again."

There is a brief flash of shadow and Rankis finds himself outside. The light front the day is fading as night falls across the desert. 

A shape pops up from the sand and looks around, freeing when it slots you. A loud chatter rings out and you see glowing blue nodes light up. The sand a distance out begins to slither towards you.