The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

38 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

Cyria took a quick glance over her shoulder as the anti-matter drop detonated near Graxx, making her aware of something out of place. Instinctivly she bulletsjumps forwards to see if she was right.

After she landed she was greeted by the noise of 5 more manics. She quickly unholsters the tigris again and loads it, taking a shot at the uncloaked one and waiting for any other to reveal itself, she would really need help now.

War grabs his second blade and leaps stands over Fell, his twin blades arcing around them in a protective weave as he scans for Manics.

"On yer feet, laddie!" He bellows at Fell. "We got company."

31 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*She looks around* "Man I love this thing" *She holds her drones arm* "Lets do this, this girl is getting free!"

*Jack-Oro looks around inside, he looks to some of the drones* "So, you things just..stay in here until its time to zip?, huh..*He goes to pet one, but resists* "Nah, I don't think they like being petted..."

(( Reminder: Duality & Jack-Oro, are helping Xipha, Kav & Graxx are busy killings thos who she ordered too, Dualist and Legion are still at home )) 

((Got it.))

Jack's carrier diverges from its path, turning towards another set of coordinates. It is heading for where Theresa will be heading, one of the other nexus points.

32 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"Bagh" *He Gets up and aims his blade* "Damm, your a cutie, *He lowers it a bit* "Who the call you?"

(( Will do! )) 

"The name is Cyria, not like it will be important to you." She replies as she aims the Tigris at him. 

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

War grabs his second blade and leaps stands over Fell, his twin blades arcing around them in a protective weave as he scans for Manics.

Fell slowly gets up, he was feeling dizzy and everything hurt. That explosion did some work on him but he did look around for the Manics, having one hand above a jagara.

On 8/27/2016 at 5:47 PM, Yzjdriel said:

She'd raced to the rail as fast as she could.  I hope it's not too late...

She transmitted her data and indicated that she would be heading to the Grey Isle to meet Richard immediately.

"Any additional information on the situation, Simon?" she asked while the Rail spun up.

"Nothing yet, Lydia." Simon says. "Wait..."

Pause.

"We are receiving reports of a Sentient Lord buried under the Isle." He says. "Get down there, and find out what is happening."

5 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

You see several generator tubes channeling a strange energy.

However you suddenly feel strands of sand wrap around you, pulling you backwards.

"And now for desert." Famine hisses. 

"Daghhh!....*He Lobs a handful of frags at the glowing tubes and generators, alot of them, he then blasts a radin javeil along with it, moments before he is dragged away* "I HATE YOUR WARFRAME!"

((Got it.))

Jack's carrier diverges from its path, turning towards another set of coordinates. It is heading for where Theresa will be heading, one of the other nexus points.

*He leans and waits* "I wonder if there are "female" drones?" *He mutters to himself, out loud*

6 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

Fell slowly gets up, he was feeling dizzy and everything hurt. That explosion did some work on him but he did look around for the Manics, having one hand above a jagara.

8 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

*An Army of Maincs, are swarming to the location, there is almost 20 of them, one dashes off to the side, to hide agien, they all laugh crazly and dash towards them all,  5 telport, the other 5 cloak, the rest stay as they are* 

11 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"Daghhh!....*He Lobs a handful of frags at the glowing tubes and generators, alot of them, he then blasts a radin javeil along with it, moments before he is dragged away* "I HATE YOUR WARFRAME!"

A whirlwind sucks you up, shredding at your warframe.

Three of the four tubes shatter, void energy filling the room. The fourth is too far back to be reached by the explosions.

Edited by Rakawan

5 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*An Army of Maincs, are swarming to the location, there is almost 20 of them, one dashes off to the side, to hide agien, they all laugh crazly and dash towards them all,  5 telport, the other 5 cloak, the rest stay as they are* 

"Manics." War says. "Wonderul!"

He leaps towards them, swinging his blades in massive, cleaving arcs.

"Come!" He shouts. "Meet your doom."

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Fell shot at the very few Manics that got in his sights, his legs felt too weak to get him up. 

11 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He looks to her* "Oh come on, you don't want to shoot a lovely guy like me huh?, I was just following orders!"

"Maybe I would be less inclined to shoot you if your orders didn't include killing me or my friends."

2 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"Maybe I would be less inclined to shoot you if your orders didn't include killing me or my friends."

"Either shoot him or toss him over here." Famine says. "We don't have time for flirting."

A whirlwind sucks you up, shredding at your warframe.

Three of the four tubes shatter, void energy filling the room. The fourth is too far back to be reached by the explosions.

*He Struggles from the sand* "Bagh!, he sends out a another Radial Blind, not before he he does as Radial Javelin along with it* "OFF ME!"

Just now, -Platinum- said:

*He Struggles from the sand* "Bagh!, he sends out a another Radial Blind, not before he he does as Radial Javelin along with it* "OFF ME!"

"Gah!" Famine says, sending a wave of sand in your direction. The Javelin's sink into his armor. HE tears a manic from the pack of charging ones and chows down, his armor rapidly repairing. "One moment and you'll regret that."

6 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

Fell shot at the very few Manics that got in his sights, his legs felt too weak to get him up. 

*One mainc falls, a lucky headshot, due to fell is in his downed state, they begin to swarm closer to him, there seems to be quite alot, they laugh and scream*

9 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

*3 maincs are taken out by the cleaving arcs, a few jump over, some still cloaked attempting to sneak up, the rest, swam at fell*

3 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*One mainc falls, a lucky headshot, due to fell is in his downed state, they begin to swarm closer to him, there seems to be quite alot, they laugh and scream*

"Famine!" War shouts. "Downed ally."

Famine pauses for a second and waves his hand.

Sand shapes from around Fell, leaping at the Manics that get too close.

Edited by Rakawan

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

Fell tries to rise to his feet, but he is slow and pretty vulnurable to attacks.

4 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"Then shoot me then, shoot my face, do it!, DO IT, THE FACE DO IT!," *He Smiles*

4 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"Hey, I'm not flirting!" Cyria quickly replies as she fires at the 'lovely' guy.

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

*3 maincs are taken out by the cleaving arcs, a few jump over, some still cloaked attempting to sneak up, the rest, swam at fell*

War leaps into the air, then bullet jumps and slams into the ground, a shockwave triggering from the Heavy Impact, and his slam attack.

Just now, -Platinum- said:

*The Mainc that fled to the side, mimics the same sound, calling even more maincs, however this seems to be the last batch, another 20 begin to swam, like before the caller mainc, is out in the open, once the swam comes, you can see the same blue/black colored mainc, maybe take him out first?* 

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

*The Mainc that fled to the side, mimics the same sound, calling even more maincs, however this seems to be the last batch, another 20 begin to swam, like before the caller mainc, is out in the open, once the swam comes, you can see the same blue/black colored mainc, maybe take him out first?* 

A single chittering noise rings out, as glowing shapes crawl out of nooks and crannies.

The Seekers look around for a second and then spot the manics, and begin chittering madly. They leap into the mass of them, their eyes tracking the erratic movements with practiced ease.