The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

A single chittering noise rings out, as glowing shapes crawl out of nooks and crannies.

The Seekers look around for a second and then spot the manics, and begin chittering madly. They leap into the mass of them, their eyes tracking the erratic movements with practiced ease.

*The Manics are easily dispatched, the caller is killed outright, before he chuold move, the others behind still draw closer*

*Suddenly the last 10 maincs, are suddenly stopped dead in their tracks, they begin to float aimlessly, in a organe like-light, white/dark brown, like butterflies swarm at them, and tear them apart, they are dispatched quickly*

Edited by -Platinum-

Just now, -Platinum- said:

*The Manics are easily dispatched, the caller is killed outright, before he chuold move, the others behind still draw closer*

The Seekers ring around Fell, chittering amongst themselves. One of them reaches for him, then screams and reels back as some unseen force berates it. It appears whatever is directing them wants you alive.

The wounded Seekers drag themselves into the nooks and crannies, disappearing back into the ground.

31 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He leans and waits* "I wonder if there are "female" drones?" *He mutters to himself, out loud*

The Carrier carries you over the sand , moving far quicker than expected. 

"My drones do not subscribe to such organic traits as female or male." Xipha says. "The reason the Lord's identify as such is beyond me, some remnant of what we once were, I guess."

31 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He leans and waits* "I wonder if there are "female" drones?" *He mutters to himself, out loud*

"My drones do not subscribe to such organic traits as female or male." Xipha says. "The reason the Lord's identify as such is beyond me, some remnant of what we once were, I guess."

16 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Gah!" Famine says, sending a wave of sand in your direction. The Javelin's sink into his armor. HE tears a manic from the pack of charging ones and chows down, his armor rapidly repairing. "One moment and you'll regret that."

*He is blown back from the sand* "Agh!, *he covers his helmet a bit, dusting it off, he crawls back, he opens fire with his Stradavar, rapidly  at him, trying to halt his armor regen* "Raghhhhhh!!!" *He war-crys* "DIE DIE DIE!"

Just now, -Platinum- said:

*He is blown back from the sand* "Agh!, *he covers his helmet a bit, dusting it off, he crawls back, he opens fire with his Stradavar, rapidly  at him, trying to halt his armor regen* "Raghhhhhh!!!" *He war-crys* "DIE DIE DIE!"

"War." Famine says. "Some help please."

His sarcophagus wraps around him and you feel yourself drawn towards it, energy leeched from you.

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

*He Grips on* "Whoa, whats with the fast movement?" *He looks over to the drones* "Also, noted, tought it be funny to ask.."

8 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Suddenly the last 10 maincs, are suddenly stopped dead in their tracks, they begin to float aimlessly, in a organe like-light, white/dark brown, like butterflies swarm at them, and tear them apart, they are dispatched quickly*

The Seekers turn, their eyes tracking the small form. They however do not move from Fell, and only their heads swivel.

The Seekers turn, their eyes tracking the small form. They however do not move from Fell, and only their heads swivel.

Fell felt anxious about being surrounded by these Seekers, he did try getting on his feet again, struggling with it.

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

*He Grips on* "Whoa, whats with the fast movement?" *He looks over to the drones* "Also, noted, tought it be funny to ask.."

"My apologies." Xipha says, the drone speeding up. "I suppose I'm just impatient. BEING TRAPPED ON A ROCK FOR MILLENIA WILL DO THAT TO YOU!"

"War." Famine says. "Some help please."

His sarcophagus wraps around him and you feel yourself drawn towards it, energy leeched from you.

*his eyes widen in his helemt, he backs up more* "Oh no you don't!" *He opens fire more* "DIE DAMM IT DIE!"

26 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"Then shoot me then, shoot my face, do it!, DO IT, THE FACE DO IT!," *He Smiles*

Cyria takes a few steps back and launches another anti-matter drop, putting one shot in it. It quickly moved towards the guy.

1 minute ago, kyrozon said:

Fell felt anxious about being surrounded by these Seekers, he did try getting on his feet again, struggling with it.

You feel a clawed hand grab your shoulder and help you to your feet. A seeker waits to see if you can support your weight and then releases you when it seems confident you can stand. The rest of the seekers wait a moment, before swarming over to Kev, chittering excitedly.

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

*The Swarms of butterflies explode shortly after, an small tiny from can be seen, but its too far away for a clear visual, tho anyone who knows the power that was just used, will understand who and what, just helped them, a small swam of butterflies, swam around fell, granting him even more protection*  

Just now, Rakawan said:

You feel a clawed hand grab your shoulder and help you to your feet. A seeker waits to see if you can support your weight and then releases you when it seems confident you can stand. The rest of the seekers wait a moment, before swarming over to Kev, chittering excitedly.

"Oh..no" *He looks around* "No way, not going out like this! *He grips onto his blade, stepping back*

Fell flinched slightly at feeling the clawed hand on his shoulder. He nods to the Seeker as a form to say thank you.

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*The Swarms of butterflies explode shortly after, an small tiny from can be seen, but its too far away for a clear visual, tho anyone who knows the power that was just used, will understand who and what, just helped them, a small swam of butterflies, swam around fell, granting him even more protection*  

He looked at the butterflies around him, he did feel better about getting help, but he knew he shouldn't get too risky with the injuries he does have.

3 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*his eyes widen in his helemt, he backs up more* "Oh no you don't!" *He opens fire more* "DIE DAMM IT DIE!"

The Seekers pause in their movement towards Kev. They hold very still, then their heads swivel towards you.

"EEE?" One shrieks.

You can feel the presence behind them respond in the affirmative.

The Seeker shrieks and the others run towards you, claws outstretched.

"Oh..no" *He looks around* "No way, not going out like this! *He grips onto his blade, stepping back*

You feel a blade prod you in the back.

"Ah Ah Ah." War bellows. "You see we need one of you alive. But only one."

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

The Seekers pause in their movement towards Kev. They hold very still, then their heads swivel towards you.

"EEE?" One shrieks.

You can feel the presence behind them respond in the affirmative.

The Seeker shrieks and the others run towards you, claws outstretched.

*His gun runs out of ammo*..."Oh..dear" *He slash-dashes away from the claws, he begins to slash-dash away, he then runs out of energy, he begins to flee on foot* "Too much, backing out, fall back!, Fall back Kav!"

*His gun runs out of ammo*..."Oh..dear" *He slash-dashes away from the claws, he begins to slash-dash away, he then runs out of energy, he begins to flee on foot* "Too much, backing out, fall back!, Fall back Kav!"

The Seekers run after you. A few pause, unloading a volley of razor sharp spines at you. 

6 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

He looked at the butterflies around him, he did feel better about getting help, but he knew he shouldn't get too risky with the injuries he does have.

*An swam of butterflies, keeps around him, they seem eager to protect him, a few help support the seekers around him as well* 

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*An swam of butterflies, keeps around him, they seem eager to protect him, a few help support the seekers around him as well* 

Fell slowly walks towards the "prison" it would provice more cover than being out here.

14 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

You feel a blade prod you in the back.

"Ah Ah Ah." War bellows. "You see we need one of you alive. But only one."

"I don;t think so!, you won't take me alive, Raghh!" *He Yells, he then cuts his blade, right through his neck, he gueules and chokes, then bleeds out to death*