The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

1 minute ago, Unus said:

After about an hour of silence, save for the occasional sounds of shuffling and clinking, the Chroma emerges forth from the tent bearing. . . something.

"Not to difficult, judging by how well it's kept itself "breathing" anyway." 

The Operator on it's back has gone limp, for the most part, dangling backwards and breathing heavily as though it has been running a marathon for weeks on end.

"Now. . . where did those Tenno go?"

The Chroma grumbles in it's odd voice, scanning the camp with a hand over it's eyespots.

Felicity notices you.

"Are you okay?" She asks. "Pardon my concern but you look ghastly."

14 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Oh no no no." Sai'ah says. "That's not how this game works. A gal must have her secrets, yes?"

You hear an angry roar and the ground shakes slightly.

"Suffice it to say that not everything I brought here is friendly." She says. "And with that I'm off."

Her form dissolves into sand.

14 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Drones fall to the ground around you, forming a protective circle.

*He Brushes himself down* "What ever.." *He Walks over to the location* "So, what excaly are we looking for?, also you got a medkit?" *He looks around* "Also, what about the others?, are they down?" 

1 minute ago, kyrozon said:

Cyria tapped on yes, hoping the containment procedures where for the sentients that where on this planet. 

"Procedures activated." A voice says. "Identifying Tenno and Sentient targets."

Hatches open on the side of the walls, Proxies spilling out, their weapons trained on you and the others.

"Tenno targets identified." A voice says. "Sentient targets....."

"Well well well." A voice says. "Thank you dear."

The Proxies jerk and spark, then turn and trudge further into the building.

"I needed some... raw materials." Xipha says. "And now I have them."

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Procedures activated." A voice says. "Identifying Tenno and Sentient targets."

Hatches open on the side of the walls, Proxies spilling out, their weapons trained on you and the others.

"Tenno targets identified." A voice says. "Sentient targets....."

"Well well well." A voice says. "Thank you dear."

The Proxies jerk and spark, then turn and trudge further into the building.

"I needed some... raw materials." Xipha says. "And now I have them."

Cyria sweared something rather colourful in old orokin and she quickly looks for an option to disable the procedures. 

Fell quickly pull out an Akjagara and shoots at the Proxies. 

Cyria sweared something rather colourful in old orokin and she quickly looks for an option to disable the procedures. 

Fell quickly pull out an Akjagara and shoots at the Proxies. 

The console sparks briefly and dies. The generators go dark.

"Save your ammo." Xipha says. "You'll need it."

The console sparks briefly and dies. The generators go dark.

"Save your ammo." Xipha says. "You'll need it."

"Famine, War, Fell... I really just #*($%%@ up... We need to stop those Proxies from reachign wherever they are going!"

10 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He Brushes himself down* "What ever.." *He Walks over to the location* "So, what excaly are we looking for?, also you got a medkit?" *He looks around* "Also, what about the others?, are they down?" 

"Questions questions questions." Xipha admonishes. "The others are fine... well except for that poor sap Kev. Took his own life, before I could get him out. As for medical supplies. I have none. I'm sure your friends can patch you up. If you complete this task."

10 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"Are you well?, do you need any medical assistance?" *She says, helping him up*

"I'll be fine." He says. "Just need something to...."

He lashes out, grabbing a proxy and dragging it to him.

"To munch on." He says, digging into the robot.

6 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"Famine, War, Fell... I really just #*($%%@ up... We need to stop those Proxies from reachign wherever they are going!"

"What did you...." War asks. 

The ground beneath you rumbles and begins to shake. Rocks fall around you, covering both the exit and the path where the proxies went.

"Ah Ah Ah." Xipha says. "No touchy." 

You feel the ground beneath you fall away, only for darkness to cross your vision. It fades to show all the assembled tenno ad acolyte sprawled on the floor.

Death sways on his feet.

"Well." He says. "So that's how that works...."

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"What did you...." War asks. 

The ground beneath you rumbles and begins to shake. Rocks fall around you, covering both the exit and the path where the proxies went.

"Ah Ah Ah." Xipha says. "No touchy." 

You feel the ground beneath you fall away, only for darkness to cross your vision. It fades to show all the assembled tenno ad acolyte sprawled on the floor.

Death sways on his feet.

"Well." He says. "So that's how that works...."

Cyria clenched her fist and repeatly hit the floor. "Stupid, stupid, stupid!" She mumbled to herself.

It seems that everything had gotten a bit too much for Fell as he was passed out.

Just now, kyrozon said:

Cyria clenched her fist and repeatly hit the floor. "Stupid, stupid, stupid!" She mumbled to herself.

It seems that everything had gotten a bit too much for Fell as he was passed out.

A hand enters your vision.

"Get up." Tsun says, his voice gentle. "We must talk."

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

A hand enters your vision.

"Get up." Tsun says, his voice gentle. "We must talk."

Cyria sighs and rises to her feet, dizzyness soon followed, the amount of energy she used for her abilities did leave a bit of a mark. 

6 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

Cyria sighs and rises to her feet, dizzyness soon followed, the amount of energy she used for her abilities did leave a bit of a mark. 

"Easy." Tsun says. "Easy."

You feel energy flow into you. Tsun leads you down the hall.

"When I first met your friend, I thought he would make for a good leader." Tsun says. "I can see now I was mistaken."

He helps you into a chair.

"Tea?" He asks, offering you a cup. "We have little time, but enough for a cup of tea and a nice chat."

Edited by Rakawan

"Easy." Tsun says. "Easy."

You feel energy flow into you. Tsun leads you down the hall.

"When I first met your friend, I thought he would make for a good leader." Tsun says. "I can see now I was mistaken."

He helps you into a chair.

"Tea?" He asks, offering you a cup. "We have little time, but enough for a cup of tea and a nice chat."

Cyria felt better when she felt more energy, following him down the hall. 

"No thanks, I am not thirsty. But honestly Fell always had been more of a follower type."

Cyria felt better when she felt more energy, following him down the hall. 

"No thanks, I am not thirsty. But honestly Fell always had been more of a follower type."

"Are you the leader of your clan?" Tsun asks. "You must have some measure of authority among them."

"Are you the leader of your clan?" Tsun asks. "You must have some measure of authority among them."

"I am in command of any research that predats the orokin empire. It's a small group that has interest in it but those outside do respect my authority."

26 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Questions questions questions." Xipha admonishes. "The others are fine... well except for that poor sap Kev. Took his own life, before I could get him out. As for medical supplies. I have none. I'm sure your friends can patch you up. If you complete this task."

"Damm!" *He Runs over* "Where is the final one?" *He Walks with the drones* "If I die, you lose hope getting out.."

Just now, kyrozon said:

"I am in command of any research that predats the orokin empire. It's a small group that has interest in it but those outside do respect my authority."

Tsun looks around.

"I had hoped to keep my brothers and sisters here, hidden away until we could find somewhere else." He says. "It now appears that that is no longer the case. Therefore I have a request to make."

He sips the tea.

"Allow my brothers and sisters to join your clan." He says. "Vouch for them. Do this, and I will share my secrets with you."

He gestures to the relics.

"The Neophyte, with my help, has figured out some of these relics. With access to a laboratory, and safety from Tenno retaliation, I'm sure we could uncover many things useful to you."

Tsun looks around.

"I had hoped to keep my brothers and sisters here, hidden away until we could find somewhere else." He says. "It now appears that that is no longer the case. Therefore I have a request to make."

He sips the tea.

"Allow my brothers and sisters to join your clan." He says. "Vouch for them. Do this, and I will share my secrets with you."

He gestures to the relics.

"The Neophyte, with my help, has figured out some of these relics. With access to a laboratory, and safety from Tenno retaliation, I'm sure we could uncover many things useful to you."

Cyria turned quiet for a moment, thinking about the offer.

"It would be possible... But they will have to be careful, not everyone in my clan is open minded..."

She looks over to the relic.

"I am not doing it for the relics, I'm doing it for those who deserve another chance."

5 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"Stop, Please!, STOP!" *She crys out*

"Alright, ALRIGHT!, Stop!, what you want.."

"I want you to feel what it's like to have someone you love ripped away from you." Sai'ah says. "I want you to understand what you did to my sister."

The THING flares brighter, and hovers in front of you.

"Let Zaeed go." Sai'ah says. "Or I will tear away everything you love. Starting with HER."

5 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

Cyria turned quiet for a moment, thinking about the offer.

"It would be possible... But they will have to be careful, not everyone in my clan is open minded..."

She looks over to the relic.

"I am not doing it for the relics, I'm doing it for those who deserve another chance."

"How noble." Tsun says. "I am glad to hear it."

He waves his hand, an orb appearing between you.

"The Neophyte has finished rewiring the artifact." He says. "Here. It will allow you to summon your allies to this location. To pierce the disruption that blinds our sensors and isolates our comms."

He looks you in the eyes (or where eyes would be).

"Do not beat yourself up over that little mishap." He said. "You have achieved a great deal more than you believe."

Edited by Rakawan

"I want you to feel what it's like to have someone you love ripped away from you." Sai'ah says. "I want you to understand what you did to my sister."

The THING flares brighter, and hovers in front of you.

"Let Zaeed go." Sai'ah says. "Or I will tear away everything you love. Starting with HER."

"He deserved to die!, FOR WHAT HE'S DONE!, h_..*He looks to dualist* "Fine, Zaeed..he, he can go, take..me in, your going to kill me anyways..."

*She looks over* "No, don't...I can always be...Kill Zaeed, just..forget about me!"