The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

2 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"That's an excellent idea, it will keep you and the other ex-acolytes save while also providing a base of operation for finding relics and forcing back the sentients if they get out of hand." Cyria gets up and quickly heads for the cave exit. "I am going to my liset if you require anything else!" She quickly says.

"I made lots of Tea." Tsun says. "If your clan mates want some I would appreciate it not going to waste."

3 minutes ago, Unus said:

"What? What do you me. . ." 

The Chroma turns very, very slowly to look at the Operator in the harness. Slowly, it turns back to Felicity and stands stock-still. In that instant, the Operator's back arches for a few moments as though struck with electricity, before slowly relaxing. Suddenly, the Operator pulls itself up towards the shoulder of the Chroma and turns to face her. It is still very pale and sweating, but it's body language suggests a relaxed state.

"Nothing is wrong Tenno, everything is simply grand!"

The Operator chuckles a bit childishly and stretches over to pull the "object" out of the Chroma's stony hand.

"I'm just suffering from a bit of fatigue is all."

The Operator seems perfectly fine. . . but then you see it's eyes. The eyes are blurry with tears and look at you with all the pleading of a caged animal at a pound.

"Yep, everything is fine, I've assembled a valuable  device that could benefit us considerably!"

"Well that will have to wait." Felicity says. "Your operator looks like he could use a nap, and the Arbiter is preoccupied at the moment. Why not relax for a moment."

Her voice is steady, but something flashes in her gaze for a moment. Then she smiles.

"Besides." She says. "I'm sure we have a lot to discuss."

The operator would find a single tendril of though probing it's mind.

"Hello brother." Sai'ah says inside it's mind. "What ails you?"

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"I made lots of Tea." Tsun says. "If your clan mates want some I would appreciate it not going to waste."

"I will tell them." Cyria quickly replies as she dissepears into her liset. Quickly getting in touch with her clan members.

---

Sometime later a group consisting of five lisets approaches the solar rail. A Loki prime with the immortal skin and the knave helmet and a grey and brown colour scheme opened a channel to rail control.

"Greetings, I'm Aaron, leader of the Firehawx clan, a member of my clan found very intrgueing relics on the continent refered to as the grey isles. Would there be a possibilty for my clan to set up a laboratory on this continent?"

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Zaeed finds himself on a dark cliff overlooking an ocean. Skulls bob in the ocean, which glows dimly.

"Nightmarish isn't it?" A voice asks.

Nemesis walks up to where he sits.

"It always appears different for individuals." She says. "Yours... yours is interesting."

She raises her hand and an image of Sam's Banshee sitting by your bodies side appears.

"There is someone who wants to talk to you." She said. "But first."

She conjures an image of Legion and Duelist.

"What exactly did you do to get these two on your tail?" She asks. "And be honest, I'm tired of sussing out secrets."

"DAHH" *He screams* "Geez, you sneak up on me like that?" *He Looks to the side* "Sam?.." *He Looks over and sighs* "Legion and her, where with me, when we where sent to the Moon, to Protect our Tenno Power, Once we got it and "woke up", Dualist and Legion, both...Just..ran, they didn't agree, after we gathered out thoughts and such, I did this to myself, without the Lotus's kowngole, she was mad, but understood at the end" *He sighs*

"As punishment, I was tasked to bring Legion and Trixie home, yes that is her real name, however when they saw me, what I did, they where not pleased, and wanted me to do the same, I refused, I didn't want to do that to them, but insisted of understanding, they attacked me, I had no choice, but to kill their frames, I almost killed Trixie herself, but.luckily she lived, and thats why they been after me"   

*Looks to her* "Gods truth.."

Just now, kyrozon said:

"I will tell them." Cyria quickly replies as she dissepears into her liset. Quickly getting in touch with her clan members.

---

Sometime later a group consisting of five lisets approaches the solar rail. A Loki prime with the immortal skin and the knave helmet and a grey and brown colour scheme opened a channel to rail control.

"Greetings, I'm Aaron, leader of the Firehawx clan, a member of my clan found very intrgueing relics on the continent refered to as the grey isles. Would there be a possibilty for my clan to set up a laboratory on this continent?"

Instead of Simon you see a woman clad in ornate robes.

"Tenno." She says. "I am Melanie, Chairwoman of Defense."

She sounds relieved.

"Your contact's allies have contacted me and we have come to an agreement." She says. "You may set up a research facility on the Gray Isles on two conditions."

She holds up a finger.

"1. This facility acts as an ally of the UHC and makes no move to claim additional territory without further negotiation." She says. "And two, you lend your assistance in caging or destroying the Sentient Lord known as Xipha."

24 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Dull and quite long winded with their questions." Xipha says. "You know, you would.... Ahh never mind, such is impossible."

The Heavy Drone spins rapidly, burrowing into the ground.

"Take this time to reflect on your good fortune." Xipha says. "Relax, enjoy the knowledge that when I return you will rule from my right hand. Well, so long as you do not fail me."

*She looks over* "Indeed and, wait, no, its ok, go on" *She smiles* "Oh and yeah, Heh I will, and I won't fail you, Oh and come on, Don't be too hard on Graxx, hes killed alot of Tenno in his past, and meny more, its just some fights, are not always in your favor no matter how powerful you, make yourself, we ALL have limits, its what makes you, human" *She sits back and relaxes* 

19 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Touching." Lakar says. "But we have a job to do. Xipha wants us to attack their camp. They have sent their strongest warriors out to try to contain her leaving their wounded behind."

He looks at the THING.

"Pity you have to worry about her." He says. "But I suppose we each have our roles. I kill the mind-witch, you two focus on Zaeed."

He sees your reactions.

"Oh, I suppose I should explain." He says. "She won't go near my mind. I was Kela De Thaym's "toy" for several... unpleasant.. years. The witch wouldn't dare read my mind, too much pain, too many unpleasant memories behind each door. One upside to going through hell I guess."

"Lets go, we die together if we have to" *He Nods*

*She nods* *Lets..do this, can you..find a way to stop her from coming in our minds?"

Instead of Simon you see a woman clad in ornate robes.

"Tenno." She says. "I am Melanie, Chairwoman of Defense."

She sounds relieved.

"Your contact's allies have contacted me and we have come to an agreement." She says. "You may set up a research facility on the Gray Isles on two conditions."

She holds up a finger.

"1. This facility acts as an ally of the UHC and makes no move to claim additional territory without further negotiation." She says. "And two, you lend your assistance in caging or destroying the Sentient Lord known as Xipha."

"Good to know that I have more than just one ally on this planet. I do inquire more information about this UHC thought. What purpose does it serve?"

6 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"DAHH" *He screams* "Geez, you sneak up on me like that?" *He Looks to the side* "Sam?.." *He Looks over and sighs* "Legion and her, where with me, when we where sent to the Moon, to Protect our Tenno Power, Once we got it and "woke up", Dualist and Legion, both...Just..ran, they didn't agree, after we gathered out thoughts and such, I did this to myself, without the Lotus's kowngole, she was mad, but understood at the end" *He sighs*

"As punishment, I was tasked to bring Legion and Trixie home, yes that is her real name, however when they saw me, what I did, they where not pleased, and wanted me to do the same, I refused, I didn't want to do that to them, but insisted of understanding, they attacked me, I had no choice, but to kill their frames, I almost killed Trixie herself, but.luckily she lived, and thats why they been after me"   

*Looks to her* "Gods truth.."

Sai'ah stares at you for a long time.

"Good." She says, finally. "Someone gives me a straight answer."

"Zaeed." A voice says. "There is...."

Tak appears and turns to look at Sai'ah.

"Little one." He says. "Why are you here?"

"To ring him back." She says.

"This is beyond you." Tak says. "Leave us."

Sai'ah vanishs in a puff of smoke.

"Sam." Tak says. "You can show yourself now."

Sam appears, wearing a simple hospital gown.

"Should I tell him." She asked. "Or will you?"

7 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*She looks over* "Indeed and, wait, no, its ok, go on" *She smiles* "Oh and yeah, Heh I will, and I won't fail you, Oh and come on, Don't be too hard on Graxx, hes killed alot of Tenno in his past, and meny more, its just some fights, are not always in your favor no matter how powerful you, make yourself, we ALL have limits, its what makes you, human" *She sits back and relaxes*

"It's what makes YOU human." Xipha says dismissively. "I have no such qualms. I was willing to push my sister into the void... but that is a story for another time."

Edited by Rakawan

7 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"Good to know that I have more than just one ally on this planet. I do inquire more information about this UHC thought. What purpose does it serve?"

"We are the military branch of the United Human Colonies." Melanie says. "And were the original founders of this colony. The UHC is the human element working to reclaim the origin system from the Corpus and Grineer, while providing shelter to those who wish to live free from their oppression."

She smiles.

"Simply put we do what Tenno do, but with more emphasis on protecting our own, rather than balance."

10 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"Lets go, we die together if we have to" *He Nods*

*She nods* *Lets..do this, can you..find a way to stop her from coming in our minds?"

"Perhaps." Lakar says. "It take three years of non-stop torture but it could be done."

He smiles.

"Barring that I'd say focus on bad memories, it may not keep her out, but it may make her reluctant to push past them. Despite her appearance she's still a child." He says. "But you shouldn't have to worry about her for long."

He steps outside where three carriers are waiting.

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"We are the military branch of the United Human Colonies." Melanie says. "And were the original founders of this colony. The UHC is the human element working to reclaim the origin system from the Corpus and Grineer, while providing shelter to those who wish to live free from their oppression."

She smiles.

"Simply put we do what Tenno do, but with more emphasis on protecting our own, rather than balance."

"Ah, than I am certain our goals will align more in the future once we elimate the sentients that are possesing a treat now. With all that covered are we cleared for punch?"

3 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"Ah, than I am certain our goals will align more in the future once we elimate the sentients that are possesing a treat now. With all that covered are we cleared for punch?"

"Of course." Melanie says. "Your contact has provided the following coordinates. Good luck."

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Of course." Melanie says. "Your contact has provided the following coordinates. Good luck."

"Thank you, may you have good fortune in the path ahead of you." The Loki says as the group of lisets punch to Phenix and quickly go to the given coordinats.

Cyria was excited to see the group of lisets land and most of the tenno that jumped out of them got to work the Loki walked to Cyria. "I knew it was worthwhile to send you out here, this certainly will be a great help to our clan."

"Also nice seeing you again, Aaron. Come on, there are a few I would like you to meet." Cyria says as she leads him into the cave. 

Just now, kyrozon said:

"Thank you, may you have good fortune in the path ahead of you." The Loki says as the group of lisets punch to Phenix and quickly go to the given coordinats.

Cyria was excited to see the group of lisets land and most of the tenno that jumped out of them got to work the Loki walked to Cyria. "I knew it was worthwhile to send you out here, this certainly will be a great help to our clan."

"Also nice seeing you again, Aaron. Come on, there are a few I would like you to meet." Cyria says as she leads him into the cave. 

The Neophyte stands at the cave, his robes cleaned, a pixelated orb in his hands.

"Grandmaster." He says, then taps his ear. "What... oh.. so she's not... Well you've changed your mind so many times. Yeah same to you old man."

He smiles.

"The old fart will see you now." He says removing his earpiece. "Right this way."

As you enter the cave a handful of conculysts burst from the ground around the landed ships.

"What is this?" A voice demands. "Tenno? Who sent you?"

13 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Perhaps." Lakar says. "It take three years of non-stop torture but it could be done."

He smiles.

"Barring that I'd say focus on bad memories, it may not keep her out, but it may make her reluctant to push past them. Despite her appearance she's still a child." He says. "But you shouldn't have to worry about her for long."

He steps outside where three carriers are waiting.

"what ever" *He follows with Dualist*

The Neophyte stands at the cave, his robes cleaned, a pixelated orb in his hands.

"Grandmaster." He says, then taps his ear. "What... oh.. so she's not... Well you've changed your mind so many times. Yeah same to you old man."

He smiles.

"The old fart will see you now." He says removing his earpiece. "Right this way."

As you enter the cave a handful of conculysts burst from the ground around the landed ships.

"What is this?" A voice demands. "Tenno? Who sent you?"

Aaron throws Cyria a curious glare and she just shrugs as they follow the Neophyte to the old fart.

Of the group that remain on the surface an oberon spoke up. "We are here to make sure that your end will come."

18 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"It's what makes YOU human." Xipha says dismissively. "I have no such qualms. I was willing to push my sister into the void... but that is a story for another time."

"Right.." *She helps with the digging by useing her powers on her drone, to speed it up* 

Just now, -Platinum- said:

"Wait, whats going on?" *He Looks to sam and Tak* "Where am I even?.."

"You are on the border between life and death." Tak says. "You both are."

Sam smiles sadly.

"There were... complications, during the surgery." She said. "Namira pulled me out of my body, pulled me here."

"The good news." Tak says, his tone making it sound like anything but. "Is that one of you can go back."

He waves his hand and a door appears.

"Whoever uses this door, returns to their old life." He says. "But there is a caveat."

He touches the door handle and the cliff behind you begins to crumble.

"We can save one of you." He says. "But only at the cost of another life."

He looks at Sam.

"You've seen enough holo-vids to know how this works." He says. "One of you comes back, the other.... moves on."

He conjures an ornate door and opens it.

"The decision, is yours." He says. "We will be watching."

33 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Ready when you are." He says. "And if you doubt my loyalty."

He turns and you see and Arbiter's Truth sigil on his back.

"Less turned from." He says. "And more moved on from."

Therese remained wordless - just shrugged lightly, as if meaning "happens" or "nevermind". She turned around, took the sancti tigris from the holster position on her back, revealing the truth sigil slowly glowing with faint fiery orange flames on the rear side of her right shoulder, slightly to the right from her yomo syandana's "crown". She began to pace to the exit and nodded at the tent exit when she caught Ulf looking her way.

41 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Dixon slowly turns around.

"Ash." He says.

"Loki." Dirge says, emotionlessly.

A few tense seconds pass and the two embrace, Dirge locking Dixon's head under his arm and rubbing his fist on his helmet.

"Good to see you again, recruit." He says. "I'm looking forward to seeing you in action."

Dixon pulls free and laughs.

"Dirge is the one that invited me to be a Wraith." He says. "Once I finish my training. He's like the older I brother I wish I had."

Ulf's grin broadened when witnessing this adorable scene, "Daaaw! I wish our officers hugged us at least sometimes..." He caught Therese's nod and let her leave the place before continuing his speech. When she left, he half-whispered to both lads, "We have some hot Captains and Lieutenants," after that, he blinked conspiratorially. "*ahem* But we should be going right now, eh?"

3 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

Aaron throws Cyria a curious glare and she just shrugs as they follow the Neophyte to the old fart.

Of the group that remain on the surface an oberon spoke up. "We are here to make sure that your end will come."

"..." Xipha says. "You really think you can stop me?"

More drones burst from the ground.

"I think not!" She snaps. "Die!!!"

5 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"what ever" *He follows with Dualist*

The drones carry to within sight of the Camp.

"Wait here." Lakar says. "Trust me. I got a plan."

He steps from behind the dunes and raises his hands.

"I surrender." He yells. "I surrender."

He glances back at you and winks.

"Be right back." He says.

5 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"Right.." *She helps with the digging by useing her powers on her drone, to speed it up* 

The Drone suddenly drops like a rock, you have a cracking sound from below and a frantic chiming. Looking over to where it was, you see a hole in the ground. You can barely make out the Drone below. It seems agitated, or excited, it is hard to read in it's new form.

5 minutes ago, Teloch said:

Ulf's grin broadened when witnessing this adorable scene, "Daaaw! I wish our officers hugged us at least sometimes..." He caught Therese's nod and let her leave the place before continuing his speech. When she left, he half-whispered to both lads, "We have some hot Captains and Lieutenants," after that, he blinked conspiratorially. "*ahem* But we should be going right now, eh?"

"Agreed" Dirge says. "I have a transport waiting."

He leads you out of camp and towards a modified Scimitar landing craft.