The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

6 hours ago, kyrozon said:

The Oberon quickly casted renewal to support his allies, a chroma, Mesa and Volt. As the four started fighting. The volt used shock a few of the drones while the rest just relied on firepower.

From within the cave Cyria and Aaron would quickly hear this gun fire. "Seems like our project already is in trouble." Aaron quickly says before heading to the cave exit, unholstering a Hek and dissipearing. 

"Seems like the old fart got to wait." Cyria says as she runs after Aaron, quickly using m-prime once she gets outside.

War and Famine follow you out of the cave. 

The Sentients flash and change colors, indicating adaptation. It seems Xioha has managed to connect to them. Still the sheer firepower hitting them tears through them.

Edited by Rakawan

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*She charges up and slams the war down onto the crystals with all her might* RAGHHHHH! 

The crystal shatters and void energy rushes out of the room. The Heavy Drone chimes happily. 

"Finally." Xipha says. "One bar left. Let us hope your Graxx can complete his task."

38 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Then do it." Sam says. "Spare me miss chatterbox's ramblings."

*He walks over* "lei_"

"What Iv'e already told, the person that holds you" *He Says Firmly* "You got selfish, greedy, you didn't accept who you are, Legion, so you wait AOWL, I was tasked to bring you back by Natah, However when I was, you both attacked me, I had orders to destroy your frames"

"Just following orders?, Bah" *He points at Zaeed* "This man, almost killed Dualist, She was being carried by her frame when, he..attacked!" *He Snarls* "Your a betrayer!, you think you served the Orokin?, but all you play is dress-up, Zaeed for once, I will be glad you will rot *He snaps at Sam* "And I'll make sure you suffer for the rest of your pitiful life!"

"Yes but it was self-defense you both attacked me, you expected me to run or hide?, you almost killed me, you took my arm, Legion!" *He Sighs* "Just, you don't have to follow her!, you was a great person, Legion, you was my friend, back then, before we found out who we are, your mind is corrupted by her kind, do you really think she, really loves you?, they are monsters, they just use people!" *He Rubs his face* "You was a great guard, sure a bit egotistical, but still, you was good!"

4 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He walks over* "lei_"

"What Iv'e already told, the person that holds you" *He Says Firmly* "You got selfish, greedy, you didn't accept who you are, Legion, so you wait AOWL, I was tasked to bring you back by Natah, However when I was, you both attacked me, I had orders to destroy your frames"

"Just following orders?, Bah" *He points at Zaeed* "This man, almost killed Dualist, She was being carried by her frame when, he..attacked!" *He Snarls* "Your a betrayer!, you think you served the Orokin?, but all you play is dress-up, Zaeed for once, I will be glad you will rot *He snaps at Sam* "And I'll make sure you suffer for the rest of your pitiful life!"

"Yes but it was self-defense you both attacked me, you expected me to run or hide?, you almost killed me, you took my arm, Legion!" *He Sighs* "Just, you don't have to follow her!, you was a great person, Legion, you was my friend, back then, before we found out who we are, your mind is corrupted by her kind, do you really think she, really loves you?, they are monsters, they just use people!" *He Rubs his face* "You was a great guard, sure a bit egotistical, but still, you was good!"

"Did you really do that?" Sam asks quietly. "Strike Duelist when she was defenseless?"

4 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"Indeed" *She laughs* "I do hope so"

A red dot plays across your hand, you turn to see a laser pointer at your chest as Ulf and Dixon emerge from the shadows. The lasted vanishes into the darkness.

"Well, well, well." A voice hisses. "I was wondering if we'd run into eachother again, Duality."

11 hours ago, Unus said:

"I lech the horned one,  he unterstants!"

The guttural voice returns in earnest.

"Of course you do, all it takes is a sense of humor to get you interested in ANYTHING!"

The royal voice blurts.

"Please. . . can I please just have the reins again?"

The voice is quiet and dejected.

"If I'm away for to long, things might. . .

"EXCUSES!"

The royal voice declares

"YOU went for four months with me in control, and you STILL lived!"

"Only because of that stupid void storm on the derelict that knocked me loose!"

" EXCUSES AGAIN, Twas fate that ordained me to control this body that day, tis fate for me once again to grab hold of this wre. . ." 

The voices seem to fade into the distance and the energetic voice whispers nonchalantly from somewhere close by.

"Men, always argueing about how big their $&*^s are in one way or another."

Despite the situation, the voice would be almost cheerful if it wasn't whispering conspiratorially.

"Tween you and me though, I like the tiny busted one more. Less of a &#! that one."

There is a quiet giggle from somewhere in the blankness of the mindscape.

" You know, could tell you lads how to get the windbag out of the saddle though, if your looking to, that is. Gotta keep a promise for me though."

"What sort of promise." Ryoko asks. "Because things are auolening outside and we could use some help."

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

At Graxx's nexus point he feels the ground shift again. A hulking mass of... Something... Barrels from the sand, trampling several drones as it barrels toward you. Behind it you can see a cave entrance.

"Fianily more back up" *He walks to the cave* "I can tell, just follow me, and for-god sake, keep me protected, I',_*His voice is interrupted by darkness filling the cave, dark black fog, begins to submit, Fear like a weed, begins to snake in the sand and rock, terrifying anything that it touches* "Oh...god...oh, no!"

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

"Fianily more back up" *He walks to the cave* "I can tell, just follow me, and for-god sake, keep me protected, I',_*His voice is interrupted by darkness filling the cave, dark black fog, begins to submit, Fear like a weed, begins to snake in the sand and rock, terrifying anything that it touches* "Oh...god...oh, no!"

The creature barrels past you, running in terror.

3 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"Quit clowning around and break that crystal." Xipha says. "So I can be free of this prison."

7 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Did you really do that?" Sam asks quietly. "Strike Duelist when she was defenseless?"

*He looks to Sam, he rubs his arm in a worried look* "I was ordered to be careful, Natah would've not let me hurt her, but Legion forced my hand, I was tasked to capture her, I didn't intend to harm her, you kown me, Sam.." *He Looks to her* "She attacked me, with her Tenno Powers, it what almost killed me, then Legion took my arm, what was I ment to do?, its like a dog, put a rabbit dog down." 

"I...*He looks to Zaeed* "I kown, our times..where....well, great we both loved the, Void, The Orokin, but..you promised me, what you are, and you failed to deliver that!"

"It was for your own good, this, what I did to myself, was dangerous, I could've died, I didn't want that for you, or her" *He Looks to him* "I didn't do it for your safety *He holds his shoulder* "Please, come back, to me, ignore this..monster..shes nothing but a Stalker fanboy"

10 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

A red dot plays across your hand, you turn to see a laser pointer at your chest as Ulf and Dixon emerge from the shadows. The lasted vanishes into the darkness.

"Well, well, well." A voice hisses. "I was wondering if we'd run into eachother again, Duality."

The slight void vibes around the Frost suggested that he has already activated the energy overflow of zenurik. Since the distance between the target (that was standing next to the shattered crystal) was rather long for the icewave, he sent three icicles in her weay, forcing her either to make distance from the object or to deal with the slowing splashes of icy energy. He trained his LMG at the target in the meantime.

8 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Quit clowning around and break that crystal." Xipha says. "So I can be free of this prison."

9 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The creature barrels past you, running in terror.

*He looks to the cuature* "Its Not me...,its...him..." *He says pointing to the darkness, a young curpous man, runs out of the darkness, crying and in full terror, he falls and looks up*

"Please, Please, help me!, I'll give you anything you want, Someone please, credits?, tech anything!"

"An Nekros Prime, walks slowly to him, he looks down to him, making him stand, he gives a cold-look at the drones and creature, he does't say anything, he rises his hand and blasts at the young corpus, his soul falls out of his body, his crupose drops to the floor lifeless, Nekros Wlaks past him, as if nothing happened, and touches Graxx' Shoulder* "Graxx.."

Edited by -Platinum-

6 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He looks to Sam, he rubs his arm in a worried look* "I was ordered to be careful, Natah would've not let me hurt her, but Legion forced my hand, I was tasked to capture her, I didn't intend to harm her, you kown me, Sam.." *He Looks to her* "She attacked me, with her Tenno Powers, it what almost killed me, then Legion took my arm, what was I ment to do?, its like a dog, put a rabbit dog down." 

"I...*He looks to Zaeed* "I kown, our times..where....well, great we both loved the, Void, The Orokin, but..you promised me, what you are, and you failed to deliver that!"

"It was for your own good, this, what I did to myself, was dangerous, I could've died, I didn't want that for you, or her" *He Looks to him* "I didn't do it for your safety *He holds his shoulder* "Please, come back, to me, ignore this..monster..shes nothing but a Stalker fanboy"

"He tried to kill you." Sam says, then pauses. "But..."

She lowers the Sonicor she conjured. 

"There will be a trial." She said. "No one was killed, yet. Of course if we don't resolve things here that will change."

11 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*The dead curpous,stands and grins, like a Infested runner, he limps towards Nekros, and stands next to him*

*Graxx steps back abit* "Our.. Harbinger" *He gets down on one keez, and bows his head* "Our.. Terror" 

"Identify yourself." Xipha says. Her voice sounds impressed.

7 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"He tried to kill you." Sam says, then pauses. "But..."

She lowers the Sonicor she conjured. 

"There will be a trial." She said. "No one was killed, yet. Of course if we don't resolve things here that will change."

"An Trail?, Will I be arrested?" *He looks to the side* "I..." 

"You can't be serious!, Kill him Legion!, He is nothing but a damm berartyer, she trys to aim her weapons* "I hope your Zaeed rots in hell!" *She yells at Sam* "And you'll be alone..forever!, and I won't stop there, Our.. Harbinger is here, and he will tear your soul out, and any family and children you have!" *She laughs maincal* ""Our.. Harbinger, kill THEM ALL!"

18 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"An Trail?, Will I be arrested?" *He looks to the side* "I..." 

"You can't be serious!, Kill him Legion!, He is nothing but a damm berartyer, she trys to aim her weapons* "I hope your Zaeed rots in hell!" *She yells at Sam* "And you'll be alone..forever!, and I won't stop there, Our.. Harbinger is here, and he will tear your soul out, and any family and children you have!" *She laughs maincal* ""Our.. Harbinger, kill THEM ALL!"

Sam boasts you with a Sound Wave, sending you towards the edge of the cliff.

9 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Dualist screams as she is booted off the cliff!* "Legion!!!"

(She dead?) 

((Yes.))

Sam pales.

"I...." She says. "Oops."

Two more doors appear. The storm over the seas calms. It appears that whatever price need be paid has been paid.

Edited by Rakawan

2 hours ago, Rakawan said:

War and Famine follow you out of the cave. 

The Sentients flash and change colors, indicating adaptation. It seems Xioha has managed to connect to them. Still the sheer firepower hitting them tears through them.

Cyria quickly fired a burst at a nearby Sentient while another one would be teared apart by a hek shot.

The chroma put down an ice effigy to provide more elemental support and backflipped to the Mesa, the two staying back to back while shooting down the other drones. The volt picked up an electric shield and tackled a Sentient while the Oberon used reckoning on a few nearby sentients.