The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

3 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"Bagh, damm ice-balls!" *He Rolls out of the icewave and his exalted blade begins to Parrying the attacks from the Soma Fire, once he does so, he unleashes a randital blind* "Duality, fight!" 

Being temporary blinded, the frost reflexively casted a radial avalanche to lock down the field before the flashbang effect wears off

{perhaps the sneaky guys should take the advantage of situation}

Edited by Teloch

On 8/31/2016 at 9:51 AM, -Platinum- said:

*He Looks to her* "bagh! FAIRIES!" *He runs into the wall, trying to hide* <BANG!>

Namira simply folds her arms and waits.

"The Council has sent me to determine whether or not you are fit to stand trial." She says. "And that in turn will determine whether or not you see your precious Duelist again. Now are we done fooling around or should I come back later?"

Edited by Rakawan

Just now, Teloch said:

Being temporary blinded, the frost reflexively casted a radial avalanche to lock down the field before the flashbang effect wears off

{perhaps sneaky guys should react}

"Hold!" Dirge calls. He stands behind Duality, his Machete at her neck. "Take another step and she dies."

Dixon hurls out a Lacera hook at Graxx.

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"I am done relying on your pathetic pawns." She says, her voice tinged with pain. "If they cannot remove these bars then I will break them!"

The bulge in the desert grows and those observing can see a Sentient Brood Ship rising form the sand, ropes of energy holding to it. There is a massive resounding snap, and the energy ropes break. Void energy floods the locations of the Obelisks, the fragments around them falling dead. The Broodship rises into the air.

"Free at last." Xipha crows. "Free at....."

A blue beam of energy arcs down, slamming into her. Her voice goes dark and the Broodship slams into the sand. Lights flicker weakly along it as Drones stream from it and the sand, heading towards the Tenno camps. A small form, humanoid and clad in armored robe falls from the sky, lanidng near Harbinger.

Xipha coughs and falls to her knees, breathing heavily.

"What in the Eighth Zenith was that!?!" She gasps. "My ship, what have you done?"

(( Im guessing <This> is Xipha))

*He truns over to the robed person* "I fully intend, to get you out of here *He Examines the humanoid from, before going to pick her up* 

4 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"Have some good sleep, Sam" *He says warmly and logs off* "Heh.."

*Maraix opens up a channel* "I request a transport to deliver Zaeed to another hospital, in this case, the location where Tyrannical Dictator is keeping Sam" *He Says* "I'll see it, that he will be transported safely, can I get a confirmation?"

"Request confirmed." Simon says. "New Loka ships should be inbound soon to provide medical evacuation."

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

(( Im guessing <This> is Xipha))

*He truns over to the robed person* "I fully intend, to get you out of here *He Examines the humanoid from, before going to pick her up* 

Xipha hisses as you lift her, reacting to the faint void energy surrounding your frame.

"My body." She said. "They disabled it... somehow... I need to get back there. Need to fix it."

She holds out a hand, a strange blade materializing in it. It appears to be a Sentient Reaper Scythe.

"Protect me, champion." She says, weakly.

There is a flash of golden light and a Nekros Prime appears. A scythe with Nikana blades is held in his grasp.

"So you are Harbinger." Tak says. "I wondered when you would show your face."

Edited by Rakawan

3 minutes ago, Teloch said:

{perhaps the sneaky guys should take the advantage of situation}

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

"Hold!" Dirge calls. He stands behind Duality, his Machete at her neck. "Take another step and she dies."

Dixon hurls out a Lacera hook at Graxx.

*Graxx whips out his Atterax, he swings it at the hook, attempting to disarm it/reflect it* "Then kill her, kill a fellow Tenno, you Tenno Skoom!" *After reflecting he shoots a wave of his exalted blade at the forest, hopeing to get a strike, of his disarray from the flashbang* 

*Duatily ducks, then horse kicks him in the Man's uh-oh spot (yes in the crouch), hopefully if kick delivers, she;ll whirlwind, with ehr War*

Just now, -Platinum- said:

*Graxx whips out his Atterax, he swings it at the hook, attempting to disarm it/reflect it* "Then kill her, kill a fellow Tenno, you Tenno Skoom!" *After reflecting he shoots a wave of his exalted blade at the forest, hopeing to get a strike, of his disarray from the flashbang* 

*Duatily ducks, then horse kicks him in the Man's uh-oh spot (yes in the crouch), hopefully if kick delivers, she;ll whirlwind, with ehr War*

"Gladly." Dirge says, his voice devoid of mercy. He rips the blade back.

The kick jars Dirge, and the blade drags across your arm instead of your throat. Dirge leapts back and throws a shruiken.

The two whips tangle together. Dixon slides under the wave, and jerks on the chain.

*He looks to his body, he powers down the void egnrey, he tranches it it all to his shields and health, granting him a massive boost of over shields and health, however at a bad cost* "Guragh!" *He lifts her, and holds her in his arms* "Where is it?, *He Signals a carrier* "We are getting you out of here!" 

"THESE CHILDREN WILL NOT STOP US FROM SAVING YOU!"

((edited my post))

17 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Xipha hisses as you lift her, reacting to the faint void energy surrounding your frame.

"My body." She said. "They disabled it... somehow... I need to get back there. Need to fix it."

She holds out a hand, a strange blade materializing in it. It appears to be a Sentient Reaper Scythe.

"Protect me, champion." She says, weakly.

There is a flash of golden light and a Nekros Prime appears. A scythe with Nikana blades is held in his grasp.

"So you are Harbinger." Tak says. "I wondered when you would show your face."

*He Aims his Targis Prime* "Who?....." *He Stands in front of Xhipha, he attempts to summon more drones*

(( Really want Tak to be all like: I....AM TAK!, DESTROYER OF WORLDS)

Edited by -Platinum-

19 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Request confirmed." Simon says. "New Loka ships should be inbound soon to provide medical evacuation."

"New Loka?, eh what ever, Thank you"

"New Loka?, Good, I'm in good terms with them, very good, Flawless infact, this day just gets better and better, I wonder if their agent is there" (Yes he talks about Sevil)

*He Aims his Targis Prime* "Who?....." *He Stands in front of Xhipha, he attempts to summon more drones*

(( Really want Tak to be all like: I....AM TAK!, DESTROYER OF WORLDS)

Tak raises his scythe and points it at you. Shades of golden energy wink into existence and charge at the drones, drawing ethereal blades.

"I am Death." He says. "And Guardian of this world."

He leapts forward, swinging his scythe.

14 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Gladly." Dirge says, his voice devoid of mercy. He rips the blade back.

The kick jars Dirge, and the blade drags across your arm instead of your throat. Dirge leapts back and throws a shruiken.

The two whips tangle together. Dixon slides under the wave, and jerks on the chain.

"Agh!" *She shifts her arm* *She uses her war to block the Shuriken*

*Her Drone hisses loudly, and blasts its "Omnidirectional Laser Beams"*

-----

"What!?" *His Attrax is pulled from his hand, he backflips back and blasts another Rad Javelin*

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

"Three." Tsun says. "Two we found. One was already here."

The reliquary is empty, but seems build to house the strange relics.

"This chamber should be able to counter any... adverse effects." Tsun says. "Our research has shown that some of these could be quite powerful."

"Good, we will need that if we want to containt the Sentients."

3 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"Agh!" *She shifts her arm* *She uses her war to block the Shuriken*

*Her Drone hisses loudly, and blasts its "Omnidirectional Laser Beams"*

-----

"What!?" *His Attrax is pulled from his hand, he backflips back and blasts another Rad Javelin*

The drone shudders as several Javelins slam into it, the void radiation in the area making your targeting systems malfunction.

Dirge shoves Duality to the side and slides under the drone, firing into its core.

The drone shudders and then collapses.

7 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The drone shudders as several Javelins slam into it, the void radiation in the area making your targeting systems malfunction.

Dirge shoves Duality to the side and slides under the drone, firing into its core.

The drone shudders and then collapses.

"Whoops.." *Graxx says, as he wtachs over to the drone* "Leave it!"

------

"Bagh!" *She looks over to her drone* "NOO!" *Her drone falls, and falls apart, its core bounces and rolls over to Duality, she kicks it to Graxx, not before grabbing sonethign else from the core*

*The core fligns into Graxx's chest and gets consumed into his warframe, His warframe begins to glow brightly, as if its channeling, his stance changes to float like the drones, Graxx begins to laugh, before breaking into the Mainc Laugher, His Exalted blade charges up, and he welds two of them, he aims them both, his powers are being supercharged*

"Yesssss!" *His warframe begins to link to near by drones, he starts his attack by mimicing their whirlwind attack*

<Note: Any scans from scanners, will show that his health is slowly draining over time, his own powers are toxic to him, due to the void reaction>

Edited by -Platinum-

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

(( Opps..))

------

"Bagh!" *She looks over to her drone* "NOO!" *Her drone falls, and falls apart, its core bounces and rolls over to Duality, she kicks it to Graxx, not before grabbing sonethign else from the core*

*The core fligns into Graxx's chest and gets consumed into his warframe, His warframe begins to glow brightly, as if its channeling, his stance changes to float like the drones, Graxx begins to laugh, before breaking into the Mainc Laugher, His Exalted blade charges up, and he welds two of them, he aims them both, his powers are being supercharged*

"Yesssss!" *His warframe begins to link to near by drones, he starts his attack by mimicing their whirlwind attack*

<Note: Any scans from scanners, will show that his health is slowly draining over time, his own powers are toxic to him, due to the void reaction>

((Also we need to see what is happening with Jack. Should be page 171 or 170.))

Dixon disappears and Dirge backs away from the spinning cyclone, two clones of him leap at Graxx trying to strike with hidden wrist blades and are batted away by the whirlwind.

Several Battalysts appear overhead, firing their explosive charges into the ground. The globe soaks up most of them. Dirge collapses beneath the barrage, Dixon snagging him and reeling him into the safe zone.

Edited by Rakawan

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

------

*Duality just looks up in pure fear, she looks over to Dixon and Dirge, she climbs to her feet and attempts to flee* "Guys RUN!"

10 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

((Also we need to see what is happening with Jack. Should be page 171 or 170.))

Dixon disappears and Dirge backs away from the spinning cyclone, two clones of him leap at Graxx trying to strike with hidden wrist blades and are batted away by the whirlwind.

Several Battalysts appear overhead, firing their explosive charges into the ground. The globe soaks up most of them. Dirge collapses beneath the barrage, Dixon snagging him and reeling him into the safe zone.

(( Unsure who you mean by "Jack", looked around on thos pages))

*Graxx stops his Whirlwind attack, linking up to the Battatlylests, he chrgaes at Drige with both his exalted blades, swing for an attack, a charged up attack*

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

(( Unsure who you mean by "Jack", looked around on thos pages))

*Graxx stops his Whirlwind attack, linking up to the Battatlylests, he chrgaes at Drige with both his exalted blades, swing for an attack, a charged up attack*

((Jack-Oro))

Dirge is pull into the Globe.