The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

18 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Tak flies out from the frame, which staggers then resumes attacking. He dusts himself off.

"Keep him occupied." He says. "While I deal with this."

He turns and holds still for a second before Blasting a beam of energy at the brood ship. You were several other similar beams arc out fro across the desert to strike the ship. Xipha screams.

"Leave her!" *He Yells, he grab his Galineie Prime and swings it towards Tak, followed by a cast of terrified* "LEAVE US BE!" 

26 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The staff is blasted from your hands as the Wraith fires. 

Philip lashes out at you from one side, Theresa tl among and striking from the other.

"Bah!" *He Yells* "I will intend to get this crystal!" *He is outnumbered by the two Tenno and no weapon, be unleashes sandstrom, hopeing to consume the crystal*

3 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"Leave her!" *He Yells, he grab his Galineie Prime and swings it towards Tak, followed by a cast of terrified* "LEAVE US BE!" 

The Atlas does not react to the fear.

"The dead fear nothing." It hisses as you cut it down. 

"You think you are victims in this?" A voice demands. Shadows fill the edge of your vision. "How quaint."

Death steps around you, his blade pointed at Xipha. 

*Graxx scoffs* "Bah, Tenno Skoom!, show yourself!" *He Draws his weapon and grips it tightly* "only a coward makes, a fast-trade!"

You scream out your challenge...

But no one came.

((Undertale pun.))

The cavern appears empty. The obelisk is protected behind a thick metal plate in the ground, out of reach.

7 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"Bah!" *He Yells* "I will intend to get this crystal!" *He is outnumbered by the two Tenno and no weapon, be unleashes sandstrom, hopeing to consume the crystal*

The wraith continues firing at you.

12 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The Atlas does not react to the fear.

"The dead fear nothing." It hisses as you cut it down. 

"You think you are victims in this?" A voice demands. Shadows fill the edge of your vision. "How quaint."

Death steps around you, his blade pointed at Xipha. 

*He dash-rolls over to Xipha, he slams his gallente prime down, onto his blade, be attempts another soul-punch* "Death, can not consume me, I am unending, Leave our mistress!" *He Says firmly* "I will see it, to she is alive and well, even upon my DEATH!"

12 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

You scream out your challenge...

But no one came.

((Undertale pun.))

The cavern appears empty. The obelisk is protected behind a thick metal plate in the ground, out of reach.

*Graxx sighs* "I will not flee!" *He backs up to the cover, it is noticeable, that he is flanked* "Offer me a better deal, and I shell lay down my weapons!"

Just now, -Platinum- said:

*Graxx sighs* "I will not flee!" *He backs up to the cover, it is noticeable, that he is flanked* "Offer me a better deal, and I shell lay down my weapons!"

((There is no one in the cave. Mira teleported them out.))

*He dash-rolls over to Xipha, he slams his gallente prime down, onto his blade, be attempts another soul-punch* "Death, can not consume me, I am unending, Leave our mistress!" *He Says firmly* "I will see it, to she is alive and well, even upon my DEATH!"

"Where did you find this one?" Death asks Tak. "Quite the fanatic isn't he?"

You hear a rushing sound as several Excaliburs in Sentient Slayer skins unsheathed their blades, their gaze focused on Xipha.

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Where did you find this one?" Death asks Tak. "Quite the fanatic isn't he?"

You hear a rushing sound as several Excaliburs in Sentient Slayer skins unsheathed their blades, their gaze focused on Xipha.

*He Steps back* "Xipha!" *He Kneels down to her, he truns off his powers, giveing a huge weak spot* "I won't let you die..."

37 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He Steps back* "Xipha!" *He Kneels down to her, he truns off his powers, giveing a huge weak spot* "I won't let you die..."

The Slayers begin to circle around you, surrounding you.

Xipha stands.

"Pathetic." She says. "You think these fools are a threat to me?"

She draws a long wicked blade and backs away, keeping the Slayers in front of her.

"Well come on then." She says. "Take your best shot."

30 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Graxx looks around, noticing all have gone, he makes a break for-it, to rush over to Xipha* "Tenno have retreated, I'm on my way!"

You emerge onto a full blown battlefield. Tenno fire their weapons at waves of Sentient drones, felling hundreds, yet more keep pouring in. You can see Xipha, back against a fallen carrier by Excaliburs in Sentient Slayer armor.

8 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The Slayers begin to circle around you, surrounding you.

Xipha stands.

"Pathetic." She says. "You think these fools are a threat to me?"

She draws a long wicked blade and backs away, keeping the Slayers in front of her.

"Well come on then." She says. "Take your best shot."

*He looks over to Xipha, he looks over to the Slayer, he draws his blade, beside her* "Let us fight.."

28 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

You emerge onto a full blown battlefield. Tenno fire their weapons at waves of Sentient drones, felling hundreds, yet more keep pouring in. You can see Xipha, back against a fallen carrier by Excaliburs in Sentient Slayer armor.

*Graxx Runs over* "Harbinger, this is unsafe for you, leave, she will only get you killed!" *He looks to the Excals, and he aims his blade at Xipha* "Pure Void Energy Blade, this will cut you down like its nothing" *He Says Firmly* 

------

"Then you will have to kill us both, but I will..return" *He Aims his hand*

Edited by -Platinum-
Made a small change

36 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Graxx Runs over* "Harbinger, this is unsafe for you, leave, she will only get you killed!" *He looks to the Excals, and he aims his blade at Xipha* "Pure Void Energy Blade, this will cut you down like its nothing" *He Says Firmly* 

------

"Then you will have to kill us both, but I will..return" *He Aims his hand*

The Slayers move closer, Xipha's blade wavers between them and Graxx.

"Treachery." She hisses. "Why did I expect any better of you?"

"W00t!"  A loud sigh of relief, punctuated by an immediate whoop of delight, alerted the science tent that Richard's latest... thing was ready.

"Mara, I don't know where you learned to make explosions, but this is going to make something bigger than I thought I could make in such a short time."

"That's literally all I did for two years, you know," she said with a smirk.

"Never mind that," said Lydia excitedly, "we need to find a cannon to shoot this out of."

"A cannon?!" Richard asked incredulously.  "Are you insane?  Nononono, this is FAR to important to deliver with a mere cannon.  This is a gift!  A gift for my dear friend Xipha.  It can only be delivered in person, and the box has to be decorated just so.  No, no, I must take this to her myself..."  He began rummaging through a stack of boxes, searching for one that was the right size and of the proper chemical composition...

Edited by Yzjdriel