The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

The Slayers move closer, Xipha's blade wavers between them and Graxx.

"Treachery." She hisses. "Why did I expect any better of you?"

"Call it, your head is worth alot of credits" *He Aims to Harb* "Get out, or perish like her"

-----

"You will pay for your crimes, Graxx, this is treachery! *He blasts a soul-punch right at Graxx* 

------

*Graxx Ducks and blasts a wave of Exalted blade at Xhipha, hopeing to strike her blade* "OPEN FIRE!" *Graxx yells, pointing at Harb* 

3 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*The sandstrom is unaffected by the bullets* "Try harder!" *He gains closer to the crystal, trying to destroy it* ((as far I kown, how sandstrom works))

((appearantly, you don't know how the sandstorm works: the caster receives damage decreased by half and also moves 50% slower. Apparently, slowing down among three units with ranged capacities is very, very dumb))

Imbicil she mentally commented the talkative hostile and holstered her gun. Then, she unleashed per three smaller madurai beams from each of her palms, leaving the fiery trace on the ground below. The beams hit the slowly moving whirlwind, causing a couple of explosion when contacting with something solid inside the vortex; the flames began to emerge within the whirlwind and shortly its sand and dust began to crystallize. Thanks to the basic rules of physics, whatever was inside of the whirl concentrated the received heat, suffering from even higher temperature. ((basically she fired chimera breath, dragon fire, meteor and hades touch beams))

{Raka's move}

Edited by Teloch

1 hour ago, Teloch said:

-snip-

(( Not to worry, I did that intentionally, Also don't panic!, I intend for him to die ))

*The foolishness of Jack-Oro's Sandstrom causes his frame to super-heat, there is a muffled scream and the sandstrom explodes, the sound of fruits being burst and eggs slapping the floor, is heard, gore is then rained down on the near by Tenno, the foolish Jack-Oro, learned his lesson*

Edited by -Platinum-
Made a edit.

10 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

(( Not to worry, I did that intentionally, Also don't panic!, I intend for him to die ))

*The foolishness of Jack-Oro's Sandstrom causes his frame to super-heat, there is a muffled scream and the sandstrom explodes, the sound of fruits being burst and eggs slapping the floor, is heard, gore is then rained down on the near by Tenno, the foolish Jack-Oro, learned his lesson*

1 hour ago, Teloch said:

((appearantly, you don't know how the sandstorm works: the caster receives damage decreased by half and also moves 50% slower. Apparently, slowing down among three units with ranged capacities is very, very dumb))

Imbicil she mentally commented the talkative hostile and holstered her gun. Then, she unleashed per three smaller madurai beams from each of her palms, leaving the fiery trace on the ground below. The beams hit the slowly moving whirlwind, causing a couple of explosion when contacting with something solid inside the vortex; the flames began to emerge within the whirlwind and shortly its sand and dust began to crystallize. Thanks to the basic rules of physics, whatever was inside of the whirl concentrated the received heat, suffering from even higher temperature. ((basically she fired chimera breath, dragon fire, meteor and hades touch beams))

{Raka's move}

Philip merely steps to the side as Theresa fires.

"Unorthodox." He says. "But effective."

He points towards the sentient bearing down on you. 

"May want to mop up these drones next." He says, readying an exalted blade."

1 hour ago, -Platinum- said:

"Call it, your head is worth alot of credits" *He Aims to Harb* "Get out, or perish like her"

-----

"You will pay for your crimes, Graxx, this is treachery! *He blasts a soul-punch right at Graxx* 

------

*Graxx Ducks and blasts a wave of Exalted blade at Xhipha, hopeing to strike her blade* "OPEN FIRE!" *Graxx yells, pointing at Harb* 

Xipha parties, the blade evaporating beneath the void energy, leaving her defenseless before the Slayers who close in.

Aaron walked out to see a group of sentients who had caught the other tenno by suprise. The mesa's vectis was laying a few meters away from him while said Mesa had one of the Conculyst tune fork arms stuck through her stomach and was being aided by the Oberon while the other tenno tried keeping the sentients off them.

The loki quickly cloaked and dashed into the middle of the group of sentients, using his irridating disarm to cause confusion among the Sentients. Just like he hoped the group of Conculyst used their whirlwind ability to damage eachother and it luckily also took the single Battalyst out. As soon as one of the closest Conculyst excited their whirlwind Aaron fired a Hek shot into them, tearing through the drone. His cloak ran out and before he could reapply it a Conculyst punched him of his feet, luckily for him Cyria had gotten to the scene and used her Zenurik beams to make the Sentients stationary and quickly putting a shot in two of them after. She quickly pulled Aaron back to his feet and they put a few shots into the last drones, destroying them too.

Quickly Aaron headed to the Mesa and kneeled next to her, inspecting the wound closely. "Cyria ask if one of the Acolytes has more experience with healing these kind of wounds!" 

Cyria nodded in reply and quickly ran inside, looking for Death as she is used to Nekros being quite knowledgable of healing, although this would probably require a Trinity or profesional medical help. 

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

Xipha parties, the blade evaporating beneath the void energy, leaving her defenseless before the Slayers who close in.

(( Wow, I readed "parties" wrong, first time, you don't wanna kown..))

*Graxx leans the blade sideways, locked in a throat-cutting pose, he then charges up, and slash-dashes, thrusting the blade at Xipha's neck, depending on the force, this whuold behead her, or smipley cut-throat her* <Note: Hes standing in-front of her>

2 hours ago, Yzjdriel said:

"W00t!"  A loud sigh of relief, punctuated by an immediate whoop of delight, alerted the science tent that Richard's latest... thing was ready.

"Mara, I don't know where you learned to make explosions, but this is going to make something bigger than I thought I could make in such a short time."

"That's literally all I did for two years, you know," she said with a smirk.

"Never mind that," said Lydia excitedly, "we need to find a cannon to shoot this out of."

"A cannon?!" Richard asked incredulously.  "Are you insane?  Nononono, this is FAR to important to deliver with a mere cannon.  This is a gift!  A gift for my dear friend Xipha.  It can only be delivered in person, and the box has to be decorated just so.  No, no, I must take this to her myself..."  He began rummaging through a stack of boxes, searching for one that was the right size and of the proper chemical composition...

11 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

(( Wow, I readed "parties" wrong, first time, you don't wanna kown..))

*Graxx leans the blade sideways, locked in a throat-cutting pose, he then charges up, and slash-dashes, thrusting the blade at Xipha's neck, depending on the force, this whuold behead her, or smipley cut-throat her* <Note: Hes standing in-front of her>

Xipha's head rolls from her shoulders. Across the desert the drones pause, then resume attacking. The Broodship, heavily corroded by void energy begins to rise. A second beam arcs down, but this time the broodship simply shudders before continuing to rise.

2 hours ago, Yzjdriel said:

"W00t!"  A loud sigh of relief, punctuated by an immediate whoop of delight, alerted the science tent that Richard's latest... thing was ready.

"Mara, I don't know where you learned to make explosions, but this is going to make something bigger than I thought I could make in such a short time."

"That's literally all I did for two years, you know," she said with a smirk.

"Never mind that," said Lydia excitedly, "we need to find a cannon to shoot this out of."

"A cannon?!" Richard asked incredulously.  "Are you insane?  Nononono, this is FAR to important to deliver with a mere cannon.  This is a gift!  A gift for my dear friend Xipha.  It can only be delivered in person, and the box has to be decorated just so.  No, no, I must take this to her myself..."  He began rummaging through a stack of boxes, searching for one that was the right size and of the proper chemical composition...

A call comes through for Mara.

"Allies wounded." It says. "Send help. Medical emergency."

16 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

Aaron walked out to see a group of sentients who had caught the other tenno by suprise. The mesa's vectis was laying a few meters away from him while said Mesa had one of the Conculyst tune fork arms stuck through her stomach and was being aided by the Oberon while the other tenno tried keeping the sentients off them.

The loki quickly cloaked and dashed into the middle of the group of sentients, using his irridating disarm to cause confusion among the Sentients. Just like he hoped the group of Conculyst used their whirlwind ability to damage eachother and it luckily also took the single Battalyst out. As soon as one of the closest Conculyst excited their whirlwind Aaron fired a Hek shot into them, tearing through the drone. His cloak ran out and before he could reapply it a Conculyst punched him of his feet, luckily for him Cyria had gotten to the scene and used her Zenurik beams to make the Sentients stationary and quickly putting a shot in two of them after. She quickly pulled Aaron back to his feet and they put a few shots into the last drones, destroying them too.

Quickly Aaron headed to the Mesa and kneeled next to her, inspecting the wound closely. "Cyria ask if one of the Acolytes has more experience with healing these kind of wounds!" 

Cyria nodded in reply and quickly ran inside, looking for Death as she is used to Nekros being quite knowledgable of healing, although this would probably require a Trinity or profesional medical help. 

The Neophyte stands back from an orb.

"Grandmaster." He says. "Can I help you? How goes the battle?"

Just now, Rakawan said:

Xipha's head rolls from her shoulders. Across the desert the drones pause, then resume attacking. The Broodship, heavily corroded by void energy begins to rise. A second beam arcs down, but this time the broodship simply shudders before continuing to rise.

*As her shoulder rolls from her shoulders, he spins 180, and thrusts up the blade, as her head drops off, periceing the head onto his Exalted blade, he rises it into the air, he intended to keep it* "It...Is...Done.."

On 8/30/2016 at 5:01 PM, -Platinum- said:

*He keeps banging and banging, until he tires himself out, before falling flat on his face* 

Namira simply folds her arms and waits.

"The Council has sent me to determine whether or not you are fit to stand trial." She says. "And that in turn will determine whether or not you see your precious Duelist again. Now are we done fooling around or should I come back later?"

Just now, Rakawan said:

Namira simply folds her arms and waits.

"The Council has sent me to determine whether or not you are fit to stand trial." She says. "And that in turn will determine whether or not you see your precious Duelist again. Now are we done fooling around or should I come back later?"

*He gets up, off his face, and sits* "What..do you want.."

1 minute ago, kyrozon said:

"One of our clanmembers is wounded badly, there is no Trinity around here is there?"

"I have contacted our medic, but she is occupied at the moment." He says. "Perhaps I can help. I have been studying void magics in great detail."

He gestures upwards.

"If any of your clan are close with New Loka there are several of their ships in orbit. Perhaps they could lend some aid?"

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*As her shoulder rolls from her shoulders, he spins 180, and thrusts up the blade, as her head drops off, periceing the head onto his Exalted blade, he rises it into the air, he intended to keep it* "It...Is...Done.."

The other slayers turn, cutting down any drones that approach.

Their leader looks to you.

"So it is." He says. "I suppose you expect a reward?"

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"I have contacted our medic, but she is occupied at the moment." He says. "Perhaps I can help. I have been studying void magics in great detail."

He gestures upwards.

"If any of your clan are close with New Loka there are several of their ships in orbit. Perhaps they could lend some aid?"

"The Oberon is, but he currently is busy keeping the Mesa here so he can't contact them right now." 

1 minute ago, kyrozon said:

"The Oberon is, but he currently is busy keeping the Mesa here so he can't contact them right now." 

"I will stabilize her." He says. "So that he can contact them."
He follows you outside.

"What happened?" He asks, looking at the wound.

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"I will stabilize her." He says. "So that he can contact them."
He follows you outside.

"What happened?" He asks, looking at the wound.

The Mesa didn't respond as someone muted her voice emiters, otherwise some pretty colourful language would have been heard. A Concolyst arm was jabbed into her stomach.

Cyria quickly tells the Oberon that he can contact New loka and said Oberon quickly goes into the liset, trying to open a channel to them.

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The other slayers turn, cutting down any drones that approach.

Their leader looks to you.

"So it is." He says. "I suppose you expect a reward?"

*Graxx looks over* "I have slain, a true threat, I do expect one, yes.." *He grips onto the head, unsheathing his exalted blade*

-----

"What...have..yo...you...dooone?.." *Harb shimmers away, his returns to the void* 

Just now, kyrozon said:

The Mesa didn't respond as someone muted her voice emiters, otherwise some pretty colourful language would have been heard. A Concolyst arm was jabbed into her stomach.

Cyria quickly tells the Oberon that he can contact New loka and said Oberon quickly goes into the liset, trying to open a channel to them.

The Nephyte touches the implment, channeling energy into it, it shrivels and grows darker, evaporating into smoke. He holds his hands over the wounds, concentrating. An inky blackness drips from his fingers, coating the edges of the wound and sealing it. He clenches his fingers and webbing seems to spread across the opening. The effort seems to exhaust him greatly.

3 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Graxx looks over* "I have slain, a true threat, I do expect one, yes.." *He grips onto the head, unsheathing his exalted blade*

-----

"What...have..yo...you...dooone?.." *Harb shimmers away, his returns to the void* 

The Lead Slayer holds out a credit chip, the purple indicator showing that it is a multi-million dollar amount.

"I trust this shall suffice." He says. "Now go. We have no quarrel with you, but there are others here who may."

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The Nephyte touches the implment, channeling energy into it, it shrivels and grows darker, evaporating into smoke. He holds his hands over the wounds, concentrating. An inky blackness drips from his fingers, coating the edges of the wound and sealing it. He clenches his fingers and webbing seems to spread across the opening. The effort seems to exhaust him greatly.

The Mesa was shocked by the thing evaportaing but seems to calm down slightly as the edges of his wound are sealed.

The Oberon quickly managed to set up a voice channel to New Loka. "Greetings my brothers and sister, I am Markus, part of the syndacite you represent, I am in need of your  asistance a clanmate of mine got wounded and we don't have any profesional way of healing to help her."

8 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The Lead Slayer holds out a credit chip, the purple indicator showing that it is a multi-million dollar amount.

"I trust this shall suffice." He says. "Now go. We have no quarrel with you, but there are others here who may."

*Graxx takes it* "It will" *He pockets it and backs up he then places a card onto the floor, next to a drone body, He oddly keeps the head, he walks off* "If you wish to contact me, use the card, I am not great with regret or sorrow, but perhas I can gain turst, once more" *He scoffs* "if you Tenno Skoom are up to it" *He says jokingly*

Edited by -Platinum-