The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

7 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"You want me to help?" *He looks over to her* "Surely your son whuold like to see his mothers hero" *He laughs playfully, being silly, doing a Hero pose* "Hah"

"Maybe someday." Sam says. "Just not... today. Remember, take things slow."

She presses a button on the armrest and then leans back, only to sit back up.

"And zaeed." She says. "Be careful... I don't know what they did to bring us back... but I wouldn't count on it working again."

Just now, Rakawan said:

"Maybe someday." Sam says. "Just not... today. Remember, take things slow."

She presses a button on the armrest and then leans back, only to sit back up.

"And zaeed." She says. "Be careful... I don't know what they did to bring us back... but I wouldn't count on it working again."

*Laughs playfully* "Of course, Sam, slow as it is, I am a gentleman of course" 

*He goes to leave, before turning back to her* "Same for you sam.." *He sighs* "I promise you" *As a true gentleman,he gently places his hand on her shoulder, patting it carefully*

Just now, -Platinum- said:

*Laughs playfully* "Of course, Sam, slow as it is, I am a gentleman of course" 

*He goes to leave, before turning back to her* "Same for you sam.." *He sighs* "I promise you" *As a true gentleman,he gently places his hand on her shoulder, patting it carefully*

She places her hand over yours.

"I know." She says. "Godspeed."

30 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Upon entering the diner Theresa can see a tall Tenno in green and black robes speaking to Melanie. Patches of Grineer armor are visible on and underneath the robe, and a Vaykor Marelok sits at his waist.

"Defensive measures should be fully installed soon." He says. "Mixed units will take up patrol independently until a schedule can be established. Our primary manufacturing facilities should be transported within the hour. A small contingency of Meridian troops will stay at the old base in order to maintain a presence. Teleport pads linked to the shipyard are being calibrated now. We should be ready for joint operations within the next 24 hours, and integration of Steel Meridian facilities into the Military district should be completed in the next 12."

"Thank you General... is it General or Arbiter?" Melanie asks.

"General on Meridian business." Darrin says. "Arbiter on Tenno business."

"And personal?" Melanie asks.

Darrin's voice loses some of its formality and, while still polite, sounds somewhat amused.

"You have funded and invested in enough of my research that first names are not unreasonable." Darrin says. "Your husband was as kin to the clan, and so are you. There is no need for titles between kith and kin, at least not in a social setting."

Therese decided to refrain from clinging in in others discussion and sent a message to Ulf instead, so he could get his butt to the meeting place and stay out of troubles... hopefully.

Edited by Teloch

1 hour ago, Teloch said:

Therese decided to refrain from clinging in in others discussion and sent a message to Ulf, so he could get his butt to the meeting place and stay out of troubles.

Ulf receives the message while standing outside, next to a Grineer heavy armor vehicle.

"Built it to be a battery ram." A Bombard is saying. "Plows right through anything in it's path."

He holds out a pair of keys.

"Want to test drive it. I need to make sure the thing is in working order after transportation."

1 hour ago, Teloch said:

Therese decided to refrain from clinging in in others discussion and sent a message to Ulf, so he could get his butt to the meeting place and stay out of troubles.

Darrin bows to Melanie and walks towards the door, stopping to bow lightly to you.

"Major Bloom." He says. "I trust you found the armory to your satisfaction."

He gives no further hints as to his meaning and departs.

Edited by Rakawan

conspiratorriallyJust now, Rakawan said:

Ulf receives the message while standing outside, next to a Grineer heavy armor vehicle.

"Built it to be a battery ram." A Bombard is saying. "Plows right through anything in it's path."

He holds out a pair of keys.

"Want to test drive it. I need to make sure the thing is in working order after transportation."

"Sorry, pal, but someone is gonna eat my head off if I try this buffalo out" He slightly dropped his shoulders "Although, maybe we'll have a chance to test some good wheels and gravitational pads later, when she'll be too busy with her daily agenda" he said conspiratorially before jogging in the direction of his officer.

5 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Darrin bows to Melanie and walks towards the door, stopping to bow lightly to you.

"Major Bloom." He says. "I trust you found the armory to your satisfaction."

He gives no further hints as to his meaning and departs.

Therese forced a polite smile on her face while Darrin walked past her, but when he left the tent, her face returned to her usual coldly-professional expression. "My pardons for possibly interrupting your lovely conversation, chancellor. Do you still need the brief field report, or is there anything else you wanted to discuss?"

1 hour ago, Denny2669 said:

((Beep))

"Awwwww." Sai'ah said, floating in a manner that mimics you. "That sounds boring."

She rolls over onto her stomach and stretches like a cat.

"All those people... all those horribly sane people..." She says. "How do you stand it?"

1 hour ago, Teloch said:

Therese forced a polite smile on her face while Darrin walked past her, but when he left the tent, her face returned to her usual coldly-professional expression. "My pardons for possibly interrupting your lovely conversation, chancellor. Do you still need the brief field report, or is there anything else you wanted to discuss?"

"Field report?" Melanie asks, a mischevious smile on her face.

"According to this report you were checking out the armory." She says. "Are you telling me the report I just sent to your commander was wrong?"

She winks at you.

"Now since you are in one piece I'll assume the 'armory' is back to normal." She says. "At least that's what Cody and Rex said."

The two Archons wave from the bar, they do not appear to have moved from when you left.

"Made us go over each item individually." Cody says. "Right proper Major she is. Even checked the grenade pins."

Melanie puts her hand on the table and stops.

"Oh dear." She says. "Well that is a problem."

She holds up a small black and green cylinder.

"General Darrin seems to have left this here. Could you run it over to him?" She asks. Her apologetic smile seems sincere. "He'll be in the Grineer building. You can't miss it."

Edited by Rakawan

Just now, Rakawan said:

"Awwwww." Sai'ah said, floating in a manner that mimics you. "That sounds boring."

She rolls over onto her stomach and stretches like a cat.

"All those people... all those horribly sane people..." She says. "How do you stand it?"

"There's no insanity without sanity." Alice said as she made her last stab. That was probably the smartest thing she said today.

"I like scaring them sane people, tricking them into eating flesh of their own kind, feasting on their fears, drinking their tears, squishing their hearts, staring into their eyes, showing them just how insane I really am..."

She looked at Sai with a smile "You wanna try?"

44 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He Sighs, gripping her hand slightly, before moving it away, he smiles warmly he grabs the helemt, placing it on, but the visor is still open* "Say hi to Brandon for me"  

*Zaeed helemt closes up and the lights turn on, he truns to sam, watching her a bit, then takes his leave* "Goodbye Sam" *He goes to walk out the door*

13 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Field report?" Melanie asks, a mischevious smile on her face.

"According to this report you were checking out the armory." She says. "Are you telling me the report I just sent to your commander was wrong?"

She winks at you.

"Now since you are in one piece I'll assume the 'armory' is back to normal." She says. "At least that's what Cody and Rex said."

The two Archons wave from the bar, they do not appear to have moved from when you left.

"Made us go over each item individually." Cody says. "Right proper Major she is. Even checked the grenade pins."

Melanie puts her hand on the table and stops.

"Oh dear." She says. "Well that is a problem."

She holds up a small black and green cylinder.

"General Darrin seems to have left this here. Could you run it over to him?" She asks. Her apologetic smile seems sincere. "He'll be in the Grineer building. You can't miss it."

"With all honesty, Melanie, you could just say me that he wishes to see us. Our previous chat was hardly productive and pleasant, so there might be things he wanted to settle at the first place" Still she took the cylinder and paced to the exit, meeting Ulf outside and asking him about the direction to the "grineer building". 

Edited by Teloch

1 hour ago, Denny2669 said:

"There's no insanity without sanity." Alice said as she made her last stab. That was probably the smartest thing she said today.

"I like scaring them sane people, tricking them into eating flesh of their own kind, feasting on their fears, drinking their tears, squishing their hearts, staring into their eyes, showing them just how insane I really am..."

She looked at Sai with a smile "You wanna try?"

"Meh." Sai'ah says. "Infested eat eachother all the time."

She stops.

"Oh the cutting." She says. "Sure."

She flicks her wrist and a multitude of bone blades form around her, plunging into the behemoth's flesh.

"So what sort of cut do you want?" She says. "Even with that, very impressive, display, there is still quite a bit of salvageable meat deeper in. Shall we go for steaks? Or perhaps bacon." 

She grins.

"OOOH, we could cut out little hand shaped pieces and give them to people who don't tip well." She says. "Wouldn't that freak them out?"

As she speaks the blades, seemingly with a mind of their own, begin to cut out each of the examples she gives.

"Oh speaking of customers." She says. "Here."

She clicks her tongue and a nightmarish creature rises from the ground. It appears somewhat humanoid, but gaunt and built for combat. It's form seems to waver in the dim light. Two blood-red eyes glare out from a sunken skull. Long scythe like blades hang from over-sized hands. 

Sai'ah clicks again and it leaps up onto the building, merging into the shadows between letters until only it's eyes are visible.

"A little gift." She says. "Just in case people get.... too comfortable around here. Good for a little scare now and then."

1 hour ago, Teloch said:

"With all honesty, Melanie, you could just say me that he wishes to see us. Our previous chat was hardly productive and pleasant, so there might be things he wanted to settle at the first place" Still she took the cylinder and paced to the exit, meeting Ulf outside and asking him about the direction to the "huge grineer building". 

"He doesn't." She says over a open channel. "Nor, do I guess, do you."

Her voice loses its mirth.

"I don't care how it started. Feuds between military groups tend to escalate. And when they do it does not bode well  for civilians."

The channel closes.

The building looks like a standard Grineer building. It dominates an area outside the Archon camp, but is ringed with its own defensive measures. 

Several Grineer in massive power armor (similar to the armor of Executioner Gorth or Dhurnam) look down at you as you pass. A few, seeming to know of you, salute. Several grunts regard you with curious gazes before returning to their task.

At the entrance two Prosecutors hold out Amphis staves to block the way.

"Name and business?" One asks. 

His voice is not unfriendly, but professional.

"That is the WTC representative." The other hisses. You notice his grip is looser, probably a new recruit.

"And we are the guard." The other says calmly. You can see scars on his armor. "And this is our job."

1 hour ago, -Platinum- said:

*He Perks a brow as the blush* "I see a Tomato"  *He chuckles, he use the comlink, as he leans on the door, kept it open* "Request Transport to Matrix;s location, Some kind of Dojo"

"Please report to Arbiter Ryoko for information regarding Cephalon C.A.L.C." The hospital cephalon says. "The Arbiter is..."

"Right here." A voice says. A young man in tenno robes styled like the Arbiters of Hexis walks up to the door.

"Trader." He says, then leans into the doorway.

"Initiate."

Edited by Rakawan

10 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"Please report to Arbiter Ryoko for information regarding Cephalon C.A.L.C." The hospital cephalon says. "The Arbiter is..."

"Right here." A voice says. A young man in tenno robes styled like the Arbiters of Hexis walks up to the door.

"Trader." He says, then leans into the doorway.

"Initiate."

*He perks a brow, at the style of clothing,,his visor opens up showing his perked brow* "\Zaeed Zi'Teer" *He says, assume he asked his name* "So, where too? Hexis..." *He truns to look through the door-way, looking over to sam*

14 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"Meh." Sai'ah says. "Infested eat eachother all the time."

She stops.

"Oh the cutting." She says. "Sure."

She flicks her wrist and a multitude of bone blades form around her, plunging into the behemoth's flesh.

"So what sort of cut do you want?" She says. "Even with that, very impressive, display, there is still quite a bit of salvageable meat deeper in. Shall we go for steaks? Or perhaps bacon." 

She grins.

"OOOH, we could cut out little hand shaped pieces and give them to people who don't tip well." She says. "Wouldn't that freak them out?"

As she speaks the blades, seemingly with a mind of their own, begin to cut out each of the examples she gives.

"Oh speaking of customers." She says. "Here."

She clicks her tongue and a nightmarish creature rises from the ground. It appears somewhat humanoid, but gaunt and built for combat. It's form seems to waver in the dim light. Two blood-red eyes glare out from a sunken skull. Long scythe like blades hang from over-sized hands. 

Sai'ah clicks again and it leaps up onto the building, merging into the shadows between letters until only it's eyes are visible.

"A little gift." She says. "Just in case people get.... too comfortable around here. Good for a little scare now and then."

"Has the devil sent his daughter upon me? Because I am in awe~. Let's do all the things you mentioned!" Alice said, floating above the dead beast in excitement.

She like scaring the customers herself, but one can only get scared so many times before a flying Mirage in a kubrows skin stops being creepy. That skeleton thing's gonna be useful very useful...

Her left eye turned from red to purple again, as her bloodlust seemed to be quelled... partially... for now...

14 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"He doesn't." She says over a open channel. "Nor, do I guess, do you."

Her voice loses its mirth.

"I don't care how it started. Feuds between military groups tend to escalate. And when they do it does not bode well  for civilians."

The channel closes.

The building looks like a standard Grineer building. It dominates an area outside the Archon camp, but is ringed with its own defensive measures. 

Several Grineer in massive power armor (similar to the armor of Executioner Gorth or Dhurnam) look down at you as you pass. A few, seeming to know of you, salute. Several grunts regard you with curious gazes before returning to their task.

At the entrance two Prosecutors hold out Amphis staves to block the way.

"Name and business?" One asks. 

His voice is not unfriendly, but professional.

"That is the WTC representative." The other hisses. You notice his grip is looser, probably a new recruit.

"And we are the guard." The other says calmly. You can see scars on his armor. "And this is our job."

"That's alright, gentlemen. I'm major Bloom and this is my assistant - sergeant Solberg. It appears that general Darrin knowingly or not left one of his possessions back in chancellor's tent. We would be grateful if you deliver it to him" 

Therese answered calmly and handed the object

Edited by Teloch

10 minutes ago, Teloch said:

"That's alright, gentlemen. I'm major Bloom and this is my assistant - sergeant Solberg. It appears that general Darrin knowingly or not left one of his possessions back in chancellor's tent. We would be grateful if you deliver it to him" 

Therese answered calmly and handed the object

The recruit moves to take it, only to withdraw his hand as the other guard speaks.

"Afraid we can't do that Ma'am." He says. "Our orders are to stand guard here, not deliver items."

The recruit stands up straight.

"You'll find the General down the first hallway to the right." The guard says. "Just be sure to knock before you enter."

Both guards step aside.

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

The recruit moves to take it, only to withdraw his hand as the other guard speaks.

"Afraid we can't do that Ma'am." He says. "Our orders are to stand guard here, not deliver items."

The recruit stands up straight.

"You'll find the General down the first hallway to the right." The guard says. "Just be sure to knock before you enter."

Both guards step aside.

When they made to the appointed door, Therese knocked thrice and leaned against the opposite wall to wait for someone to show up.