The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

Just now, Rakawan said:

Tak raises his hands and sends a blast of void energy through Zaeed, and into Harbinger.

*Habrigner retreats from Zaeed, as he leaves, he strikes a powerful blow at Zaeed's body* "Enjoy.."

------

*Zaeed jolts and twitch around, he then suddenly stops and his head drops to the side, to face the side, if Sam is there, she'll see his face, His suit then goes satics and goes flat-line, however his suit opens up, for chest-paddle or void egnrye related to enter his body, to restart his heart*

9 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"Cmoooon." Alice nudged her shoulder "I can give you cooking lessons if you want~"

"I'd enjoy that." Sai'ah says. 

She looks at Bill who still hasn't touched his food, his eyes fixed in his plate. A single tear runs down the big man's cheek as if he is staring at something profoundly beautiful.

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

*Habrigner retreats from Zaeed, as he leaves, he strikes a powerful blow at Zaeed's body* "Enjoy.."

------

*Zaeed jolts and twitch around, he then suddenly stops and his head drops to the side, to face the side, if Sam is there, she'll see his face, His suit then goes satics and goes flat-line, however his suit opens up, for chest-paddle or void egnrye related to enter his body, to restart his heart*

Tak grabs Death, leeching his energy and channeling it into Zaeed.

Death gasps and falls to his knees.

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

Tak grabs Death, leeching his energy and channeling it into Zaeed.

Death gasps and falls to his knees.

*The energy flows in, it jump-starts his heart, he gaps for air, griping onto the nearest object in range* "Araghh, How meny..times did I die today?" *He looks around* "Wh..what happned, where am I?"

7 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Seven slides a box to him.

"Frame powered down." He says. "And weapons in the box."

*The atlas pulls out a nukor, setting down into the box, then slides it back. He takes off his helmet, and it becomes clear as to why his frame looks the way it does: it is a suit. His face was stone chisled, short cropped hair with steel colored eyes. Whatever void scars he has are covered by a mass of normal scars.*

"Only one of heresy would dare to disturb a place of peace"

Just now, Denny2669 said:

Alice giggled again "After we're done here thoe. This place is getting so full of flesh bags, makes my stomach itch... what's the time again?"

"About noon." Sai'ah says. "Feels like it's been longer."

In the corner an individual rises, looks around quickly, and then dashes for the exit. It is clear he has not paid his bill.

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

*The energy flows in, it jump-starts his heart, he gaps for air, griping onto the nearest object in range* "Araghh, How meny..times did I die today?" *He looks around* "Wh..what happned, where am I?"

"Apostate!" Tak says, lifting Death.

Both vanish on a flash of gold.

Sam hurries over to hug Zaeed.

"You." She says, trying to smile through tears. "Really need to stop visiting the other side.

2 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

*The atlas pulls out a nukor, setting down into the box, then slides it back. He takes off his helmet, and it becomes clear as to why his frame looks the way it does: it is a suit. His face was stone chisled, short cropped hair with steel colored eyes. Whatever void scars he has are covered by a mass of normal scars.*

"Only one of heresy would dare to disturb a place of peace"

"Indeed." Seven says. "What can I get you, stranger?"

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Apostate!" Tak says, lifting Death.

Both vanish on a flash of gold.

Sam hurries over to hug Zaeed.

"You." She says, trying to smile through tears. "Really need to stop visiting the other side.

*Zaeed puts his arms around Sam* "But its so pertty over there" *He sighs* "God. Im sorry Sam, ugh, something happend, How long was I out?" *He looks to her*

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"About noon." Sai'ah says. "Feels like it's been longer."

In the corner an individual rises, looks around quickly, and then dashes for the exit. It is clear he has not paid his bill.

"Naughty~"

Alice quickly threw one of her cleavers at the fleeing customer with great accuracy, before reaching for a Cernos bow she had under the counter for emergencies like these. No need to ruin potential flesh with bullets, arrows do just fine.

"Naughty~"

Alice quickly threw one of her cleavers at the fleeing customer with great accuracy, before reaching for a Cernos bow she had under the counter for emergencies like these. No need to ruin potential flesh with bullets, arrows do just fine.

A faint hint of pink surrounds the cleaver and the handle strikes the man, knocking him out.

Sai'ah pushes down the bow.

"Much as he deserves it." She says. "It's not worth killing him. There'd be trials, especially with these witnesses."

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed puts his arms around Sam* "But its so pertty over there" *He sighs* "God. Im sorry Sam, ugh, something happend, How long was I out?" *He looks to her*

"I don't know." She stays. "I was sleeping when I heard you cry out."

5 minutes ago, CelestialSabre said:

The signature, which turns out to be a large Rhino, suddenly punches a hole through the side of the Osprey, stumbling out and falling forward

A blade points at him.

"Who are you?" The Excalibur asks.

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

A faint hint of pink surrounds the cleaver and the handle strikes the man, knocking him out.

Sai'ah pushes down the bow.

"Much as he deserves it." She says. "It's not worth killing him. There'd be trials, especially with these witnesses."

"Don't worry, I just wanted to pin him on the wall." Alice said with a smile. "Do we hand him over to the did pigs?"

"Don't worry, I just wanted to pin him on the wall." Alice said with a smile. "Do we hand him over to the did pigs?"

Bill turns and lumbers over to the man, picking him up and setting him on a still next to him. He slaps him awake and puts his arm around the poor man.

"So I heard you had a death wish." He says. "We could use a man like that in the Corp."

The man looks around.

7 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"I don't know." She stays. "I was sleeping when I heard you cry out."

*He Leans back* "I..was In a Coma?, ugh Im not going to go into it" *He rubs his face, sitting up* "How long was I out?, heh I;m sorry I made you worry, but hay, I got something nice to wake up to" *He smiles warmly* "So, Uh, what did I miss?"