The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

3 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed looks to her, then behind* "Why do we have a Seraph with us?" *He walks with her to the counter* 

"In case one of us randomly collapses." She says. "They are the healers and first responders here."

3 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

"I have beated the greatest of fighters in the origin system. I was then directed here to further my skills, both of physical might, and intellectual cunning. Tell me, what do you know of the temple of the keepers?"

*he glances at the three who walked in, eyes lingering on Zaeed, noting his condition*

"The Oro-keepers." Seven asks. "Enough to know that if you are looking for a fight, it would be best to look elsewhere."

When you mention keepers something tingles on the back of your neck, as if something has suddenly turned its attention to you.

2 minutes ago, CelestialSabre said:

Theyre gone. I guess they must have assumed id die in the crash

Theylin barks a few commands into his comms. 

"Why don't you come aboard my ship and we can discuss this somewhere more comfortable." He says. "And more secure."

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"The Oro-keepers." Seven asks. "Enough to know that if you are looking for a fight, it would be best to look elsewhere."

When you mention keepers something tingles on the back of your neck, as if something has suddenly turned its attention to you.

"If I sought combat I would have gone to the wraiths. No, I was told they held knowledge, and battles cannot be won without wisdom"

*He nods towards Zaeed*

"There is a hospital near here?"

1 minute ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

"If I sought combat I would have gone to the wraiths. No, I was told they held knowledge, and battles cannot be won without wisdom"

*He nods towards Zaeed*

*He Nods back* "Indeed, I just...got out of it..Agian.." *He sighs*

3 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He nods* "I am indeed sir" *He smiles*

Seven reaches below the counter and pulls a Hek out, leaning on the weapon as he looks at you.

"And what, pray tell, are your intentions with my daughter?" He asks.

"Father!" Sam protests.

"Brandon why don't you tell your mother about how your day went while I chat with Mr, Zaeed." He says firmly. 

Sam looks nervously at her father and then moves to talk to Brandon.

24 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"You got any credits on you boy?" Bill asks.

The young man shakes his head.

"Put his meal on my tab." Bill says. "A knight should pay for his squire."

The young man looks both excited and horrified.

Alice nodded, going back to the counter after whispering something in the young man's ear "Looking forward to your next meal here..." with an almost creepy voice.

She stored away the bow and looked at Sai'ah "Tell me when It's High Noooooon~" there was awkward silence, before the Mirage bursted into laughter "Sorry, had to say it... But seriously, I have break time at noon... not breakdance time, that's Thursday..."

4 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

*He nods towards Zaeed*

"A good thing you seek wisdom then." He says. "Or my bar would have less customers." 

He gestures out the door.

"The Keepers are in their Monastery." He says. "Last I heard."

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He Nods back* "Indeed, I just...got out of it..Agian.." *He sighs*

*Stabilis chuckles*

"I have a friend who keeps ending up in bandages as well. I tried to give him a paladin charm, but said it was for the weak and soft. For the French, he said.  Tell me, are your injuries great?"

*His hand moves to the pocket where the charm rests, not quite pulling it out*

2 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

Alice nodded, going back to the counter after whispering something in the young man's ear "Looking forward to your next meal here..." with an almost creepy voice.

She stored away the bow and looked at Sai'ah "Tell me when It's High Noooooon~" there was awkward silence, before the Mirage bursted into laughter "Sorry, had to say it... But seriously, I have break time at noon... not breakdance time, that's Thursday..."

The remaining blood in his face drains away.

Bill finally takes his fork and cuts off a piece of steak.

"If you need to leave I could watch the place for you." He says. "Keep these rabble in line."

Sai'ah tilts her head.

"Is that like nap time?" She asks. "Because that isn't fun."

4 minutes ago, CelestialSabre said:

Sol nods and motions for him to lead the way

A transport takes you back into space, and soon you find yourself in a well-kept sitting room, aboard a massive warship.

"So tell me." Theylin asks. "What exactly did you do for someone to chase you here?"

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Seven reaches below the counter and pulls a Hek out, leaning on the weapon as he looks at you.

"And what, pray tell, are your intentions with my daughter?" He asks.

"Father!" Sam protests.

"Brandon why don't you tell your mother about how your day went while I chat with Mr, Zaeed." He says firmly. 

Sam looks nervously at her father and then moves to talk to Brandon.

*Zaeed just freezes up* "Ohhh, By the Oorkin.." *He looks nervous as Sam leaves* "Sam?.."

6 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

*Stabilis chuckles*

"I have a friend who keeps ending up in bandages as well. I tried to give him a paladin charm, but said it was for the weak and soft. For the French, he said.  Tell me, are your injuries great?"

*His hand moves to the pocket where the charm rests, not quite pulling it out*

*Zaeed does't respond as he is staring at Sam's father* "Totjatva!" ,< translation: Oh :poop:>

Edited by -Platinum-

1 minute ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

"Very well. But I would enjoy my meal first. I will pay"

Seven grabs a plate from the converter belt and hands it to you. A loaf of bread sits on the plate. Across from it sits a large steak, the juices kept separate from the bread by a small levy of mashed potatoes. The a good portion of space separates the bread from the other foods. Written on the steak, in ketchup, are the words "Real Men eat Steak."

Seven also slides you a glass of wine.

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed does't respond as he is staring at Sam's father* "......."

*Stabilis looks towards sams father, then the hek. What ever kindness was on his face vanished as he spoke to both of them*

"If you wish to disturb peace, then there are no actions of harm. If you take action, consequences will follow."

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

Seven leans back on the shotgun and looks at you, waiting.

Sam is busy talking to her son.

*He Exhales* "I'm joining her, because she asked me to?, moreless pulled me out of bed, infact, she said something about a 'Hot Cure', but nothing but a nice meal can help with that" *He clears his throat* "Please, put the Hek away.."