The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

1 minute ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

*Stabilis looks towards sams father, then the hek. What ever kindness was on his face vanished as he spoke to both of them*

"If you wish to disturb peace, then there are no actions of harm. If you take action, consequences will follow."

"This." Seven says. "Is a family matter.  Eat your meal and tend to your own business, monk."

He does not sound hostile, but his tone books no argument.

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He Exhales* "I'm joining her, because she asked me to?, moreless pulled me out of bed, infact, she said something about a 'Hot Cure', but nothing but a nice meal can help with that" *He clears his throat* "Please, put the Hek away.."

"What are your plans with her?" Seven asks. "What are your 'intentions'?"

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"What are your plans with her?" Seven asks. "What are your 'intentions'?"

"What do you mean?" *He frowns, his voice getting more irritated, I think hes pushed him too far* "You kown, I can respect the fellow man, protecting his family, but this?, you are far too territorial" *He says firmly* "I have no Intentions or plans with her, that she would not agree to or request" *He says* "In-fact, I've been quite the gentlemen sease we met, Yes I can crack a few flirts here, but I'm still a GUY" *He says with a sigh* "But tell me, what DO you think I;m planning, sease you are so worried"   

5 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Theylin motions for you to elaborate.

"My brother and I fought in the Great War together. Near the end, there was a new kind of shock troop sent out to fight. My brother was angry because he felt he was getting sidelined so he joined our enemies. They corrupted him, twisted his mind. Then they sent him after me. I received the new shock troop upgrades and was deployed one day to hunt him down. We met, fought, and neither of us could kill the other. BUt he still hunts me. I think he finally believes me dead though, so theres no need to worry abotu him returning to find me"

Edited by CelestialSabre

8 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"What do you mean?" *He frowns, his voice getting more irritated, I think hes pushed him too far* "You kown, I can respect the fellow man, protecting his family, but this?, you are far too territorial" *He says firmly* "I have no Intentions or plans with her, that she would not agree to or request" *He says* "In-fact, I've been quite the gentlemen sease we met, Yes I can crack a few flirts here, but I'm still a GUY" *He says with a sigh* "But tell me, what DO you think I;m planning, sease you are so worried"   

Seven's eyes darkened.

"Too territorial?" He asks. "I should have been more. I should have torn the Grineer apart with my teeth, if I had to, when they took the only daughter I will ever have away from me fifteen years ago. When they forced a five-year old child to work in their mines, away from he only family she had."

He leans across the counter.

"I was there to hold my wife's hand when she died bringing our child into this world." He snarls. "Who was there when my daughter gave brith to a half-child she never asked for?"

His voice is equal parts rage and pain.

"I couldn't be there for her then." He says. "But I can be now. You claim have been nothing but a gentleman. For your sake I hope that is always the case."

Sam lays a hand in his arm.

"He won't hurt me father." She says.

Seven seems to snap out of some daze and grunts, sliding the Hek beneath the table.

"I hope you are right." He says. "There's been enough bloodshed on this planet already."

He turns to organize a few glasses and when he runs back his voice is kinder, almost apologetic.

"So." He says. "What will you have, Mr. Zaeed?"

16 minutes ago, CelestialSabre said:

"My brother and I fought in the Great War together. Near the end, there was a new kind of shock troop sent out to fight. My brother was angry because he felt he was getting sidelined so he joined our enemies. They corrupted him, twisted his mind. Then they sent him after me. I received the new shock troop upgrades and was deployed one day to hunt him down. We met, fought, and neither of us could kill the other. BUt he still hunts me. I think he finally believes me dead though, so theres no need to worry abotu him returning to find me"

"Family squabbles." Theylin says. "Always nasty."

He walks to the porthole window.

"We will our eyes of for anything suspicious." He says. "You are welcome to take Asylum here."

Edited by Rakawan

*Stabilis gets up, and leaves a small bag with a few thousand credits and fair sum of plat. He grabs his helmet and slips it on, still silent. Seven's story was like many he had heard. People will fight for a multitude of reasons, but the strongest fought for the sake of others. Stabilis fought in preperation of his final fight: one that would herald an end to this age of occupation, if he won. He left, and headed to the Oro temple*

34 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The remaining blood in his face drains away.

Bill finally takes his fork and cuts off a piece of steak.

"If you need to leave I could watch the place for you." He says. "Keep these rabble in line."

Sai'ah tilts her head.

"Is that like nap time?" She asks. "Because that isn't fun."

"Nah, sleepy time isn't anytime soon. I meant a break, to do fun stuff! Gutting and cooking won't be fun forever." Alice explained.

She looked at Bill "That would be sweet of you."

-snip-

*He Looks to him and rubs his face, he sighs* "Are you telling me, that Sam, was taken as a child? *He just looks over to her* "I had..no idea, I'm sorry" *He says* "She didn't tell me" *He just looks away, looking very upset* "If I knew of that before, you kown I would of been more calmer, but you really pushed me Seven" *He says, he grips his fist, he then suddenly spits out* "Altlest your child came back to you, Because mine did NOT!" *His eyes glare at Seven* "I swear to you, Father" *He says, in a respected tone* "I will make all Grinner pay for what they did to her, and I will guard her with my life, you saw what I done for her already, I was ready to perish forever, in exchange for her life" *He says, he rubs his face* "Altlest you can cut me some slack"

*He trys to hold back some tears* "And if I do hurt her, for what ever reason and I pray I will never do that, but....*he sighs, in pain* "If..I..do, I will be glad for you to cut me down, when you get the chance" *He looks to the bar Keeper* "Strongest you got, but just give me a second, I need some fresh air" *He pushes away from the counter, and walks off*

6 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

*Stabilis gets up, and leaves a small bag with a few thousand credits and fair sum of plat. He grabs his helmet and slips it on, still silent. Seven's story was like many he had heard. People will fight for a multitude of reasons, but the strongest fought for the sake of others. Stabilis fought in preperation of his final fight: one that would herald an end to this age of occupation, if he won. He left, and headed to the Oro temple*

Outside the temple gates a guard stops you. A Rhino in a Palantine Skin with a strange scythe-like spear.

"What business do you have here?" He asks.

10 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Marix pops up, a very angry face* "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!" *He demands*

"What I had to." Seven says. "And if you are here to lecture me you can save whatever passes for your breath among your kind."

Edited by Rakawan

4 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He Looks to him and rubs his face, he sighs* "Are you telling me, that Sam, was taken as a child? *He just looks over to her* "I had..no idea, I'm sorry" *He says* "She didn't tell me" *He just looks away, looking very upset* "If I knew of that before, you kown I would of been more calmer, but you really pushed me Seven" *He says, he grips his fist, he then suddenly spits out* "Altlest your child came back to you, Because mine did NOT!" *His eyes glare at Seven* "I swear to you, Father" *He says, in a respected tone* "I will make all Grinner pay for what they did to her, and I will guard her with my life, you saw what I done for her already, I was ready to perish forever, in exchange for her life" *He says, he rubs his face* "Altlest you can cut me some slack"

*He trys to hold back some tears* "And if I do hurt her, for what ever reason and I pray I will never do that, but....*he sighs, in pain* "If..I..do, I will be glad for you to cut me down, when you get the chance" *He looks to the bar Keeper* "Strongest you got, but just give me a second, I need some fresh air" *He pushes away from the counter, and walks off*

As you leave you hear Sam follow you and Seven sighs.

Outside the temple gates a guard stops you. A Rhino in a Palantine Skin with a strange scythe-like spear.

"What business do you have here?" He asks.

"I come seeking knowledge.  I was told that this was the best place to come"

*Stabilis glances at the spear, taking note of both the reach of the weapon and the guard's stance*

7 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"Nah, sleepy time isn't anytime soon. I meant a break, to do fun stuff! Gutting and cooking won't be fun forever." Alice explained.

She looked at Bill "That would be sweet of you."

Sai'ah thinks for a second.

"Any plans?" She asks. "Or are we just going to wander around and sightsee?"

Just now, (XB1)chillichillman said:

"I come seeking knowledge.  I was told that this was the best place to come"

*Stabilis glances at the spear, taking note of both the reach of the weapon and the guard's stance*

"You were told correctly." The guard says. "Proceed."

He lifts the spear and allows you to pass.

The temple looks like a monastery.  Banners flutter in the winds, Tenno that appear to be made of energy walk throughout the grounds. You can see several balconey's where more energy-forms meditate. However beyond the Guards you can see anyone that seems to be a Keeper. 

There is an explosion of light and shadow and two forms slam into the courtyard. Both wear the Nekros frame and carry scythes. One is wreathed in Shadow and carries a twisted scythe. The other is garbed in light and wields a golden scythe.

"You are an apostate." The golden one says. "You forfeited your right to challenge a long time ago."

"By what law?" The other demands. "Only the Grandmaster can declare apostasy and Tak does not rightfully hold that title."

Just now, Rakawan said:

"You were told correctly." The guard says. "Proceed."

He lifts the spear and allows you to pass.

The temple looks like a monastery.  Banners flutter in the winds, Tenno that appear to be made of energy walk throughout the grounds. You can see several balconey's where more energy-forms meditate. However beyond the Guards you can see anyone that seems to be a Keeper. 

There is an explosion of light and shadow and two forms slam into the courtyard. Both wear the Nekros frame and carry scythes. One is wreathed in Shadow and carries a twisted scythe. The other is garbed in light and wields a golden scythe.

"You are an apostate." The golden one says. "You forfeited your right to challenge a long time ago."

"By what law?" The other demands. "Only the Grandmaster can declare apostasy and Tak does not rightfully hold that title."

*Stabilis claps, the noise loud as a fifty caliber gunshot.*

"Tell me, why would one forfeit a chance to prove themselves because of a status of being?"

As you leave you hear Sam follow you and Seven sighs.

*Zaeed only hears Seven sigh, but not Sam, he walks to the hall and then leans behind a pillar, he covers his face with his hands* "Damm..it, good job, Zaeed another chance, you busted.." *He sighs, he opens his palm, hopeing a transmission will go out* "Executive Zeta are you there?"

1 minute ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

*Stabilis claps, the noise loud as a fifty caliber gunshot.*

"Tell me, why would one forfeit a chance to prove themselves because of a status of being?"

Another Nekris prime, this one clad in ornate robe like ribbons steps from the bow open doors.

"Because those who commit apostasy have betrayed the Order and their brothers." The newcomer says. "To allow such to challenge as if they were still members would be an insult to all who take the oath."

The new one, obviously someone of authority looks at the one with the golden scythe.

"Neophyte, you have shamed yourself and this place." He says. "Return to your duties until reparations can be set."

The Neophyte sheathes his weapon.

"Yes Grandmaster." He says and vanishes in a flash of golden light.

The Grandmaster looks at the Apostate and you.

"Come." He says. "Let us discuss your actions, accused. And you, visitor, since you seem to have some input to this matter."

9 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed only hears Seven sigh, but not Sam, he walks to the hall and then leans behind a pillar, he covers his face with his hands* "Damm..it, good job, Zaeed another chance, you busted.." *He sighs, he opens his palm, hopeing a transmission will go out* "Executive Zeta are you there?"

"I apologize for him." Sam says. "He can be a bit, stern, at times."

Just now, Rakawan said:

Another Nekris prime, this one clad in ornate robe like ribbons steps from the bow open doors.

"Because those who commit apostasy have betrayed the Order and their brothers." The newcomer says. "To allow such to challenge as if they were still members would be an insult to all who take the oath."

The new one, obviously someone of authority looks at the one with the golden scythe.

"Neophyte, you have shamed yourself and this place." He says. "Return to your duties until reparations can be set."

The Neophyte sheathes his weapon.

"Yes Grandmaster." He says and vanishes in a flash of golden light.

The Grandmaster looks at the Apostate and you.

"Come." He says. "Let us discuss your actions, accused. And you, visitor, since you seem to have some input to this matter."

*Stabilis nods, and follows them.  He walks by the Apostate; despite his size, he radiated of peace*

"Tell me, why would you accuse and give no chance of redemption, of mercy?"