The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

17 minutes ago, Teloch said:

"Rather what's left of the Origin systems..." Therese smiled grimly "Even if we do, the system is in a foul state, mostly depleted, and known to all of the sentients in the galaxy. Retaking it would be much easier compared to keeping it secure and rehabilitating it for another time. That is why we see the frontier so promising"

"As do I." Gallik says. 

"Blasphemy!" A voice shouts. It comes from the room Cass entered. The door is thrown open and a form races from it.

Seth, Lucy, and Maurice burst into the room. Time seems to slow and you can see Cass kneeling, clutching his midsection. Blood pools on the floor.

"Tony!" Seth yells. "Stop!"

The form leaps at you, twin daggers seeking your neck.

Edited by Rakawan

2 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

*Stabilis stays kelt, shoulders braced*

"I was told it would help me in my final fight. The shades told me to come here to recieve it, and to become worthy to joim their order. "

"I'll bet they gave you a mind screw." Nikolai says. "Twisted your thoughts, made you see things."

A blow lances out.

12 minutes ago, Teloch said:

"Baawww! And I thought it would run out of fuel first... We didn't even ram anything" Ulf said clearly disappointed. 

"Let's see if we can get her to limp back to the hangar." Grok says. "See what broke this time."

The craft shudders and rises, it seems that free hover mode is too damaged to propel itself and the wheels cannot fully support the weight.

Just now, (XB1)chillichillman said:

*Stabilis takes the blow, the only sound is the thud of fist on flesh*

"They did show me the trials, though there was no harm done"

Nikolai is briefly visible before slipping back into the dust.

"Abd this final rest of yours." He asks. "What edge do you think this book will give?"

Another blow, this one far stronger.

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"As do I." Gallik says. 

"Blasphemy!" A voice shouts. It comes from the room Cass entered. The door is thrown open and a form races from it.

Seth, Lucy, and Maurice burst into the room. Time seems to slow and you can see Cass kneeling, clutching his midsection. Blood pools on the floor.

"Tony!" Seth yells. "Stop!"

The form leaps at you, twin daggers seeking your neck.

If there was something that Therese hated, then it was suddenness. In other circumstances, she would cast the lasso and proceed to the close quarter combat, but the fact the figure went rabid made her radiate the madurai rising ashes at point blank distance from the figure, evaporating the void energy in the close proximity and causing the radial explosion.

Nikolai is briefly visible before slipping back into the dust.

"Abd this final rest of yours." He asks. "What edge do you think this book will give?"

Another blow, this one far stronger.

*Again, stabilis takes the force*

"Knowledge. The knowledge to defeate the un beatable. An impossible task, but then again, we are impossible."

*stabilis could feel the earth beneath the sand. It was difficult to feel resonance on sand, but easily fixed. Stabilis punched the ground, scattering sand even further, allowing him to feel the earth beneath with ease. And forcing Nikolai to walk onto the ground.*

9 minutes ago, Teloch said:

If there was something that Therese hated, then it was suddenness. In other circumstances, she would cast the lasso and proceed to the close quarter combat, but the fact the figure went rabid made her radiate the madurai rising ashes at point blank distance from the figure, evaporating the void energy in the close proximity and causing the radial explosion.

The blast hurls the the figure into the wall. Tony groans and curls up. The dagger slips from his hands and dissolves just like an exalted blade when dispelled. 

"What happened?" Gallik asks.

"Cass mentioned Ten-Zero." Seth says. "Told us about the void accident. Then Tony just went berserk. Screamed something about blasphemy and stabbed him. Where did he even get those knives?"

12 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

*Again, stabilis takes the force*

"Knowledge. The knowledge to defeate the un beatable. An impossible task, but then again, we are impossible."

*stabilis could feel the earth beneath the sand. It was difficult to feel resonance on sand, but easily fixed. Stabilis punched the ground, scattering sand even further, allowing him to feel the earth beneath with ease. And forcing Nikolai to walk onto the ground.*

Nikolai is circling you, his fists are raised in preparation.

"And why would he want to do that?" He asks. "Prestige, glory, perhaps profit?"

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Nikolai is circling you, his fists are raised in preparation.

"And why would he want to do that?" He asks. "Prestige, glory, perhaps profit?"

"To bring an end to the suffering in the origin system, if I win. If I lose, I will most certainly die, for that is when I will quit."

*Stabilis waits, shoulders tensed*

22 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"Even better~" Alice commented, twirling her axe in one hand.

"And I get to see you do the same." She says. "Once the Watchers detect his presence. He is after someone, but he'll have to reach their mind. And that will make him visible."

She gestures to the creatures.

"In the meantime," She says. "Aren't you curious about all this?" 

Just now, (XB1)chillichillman said:

"To bring an end to the suffering in the origin system, if I win. If I lose, I will most certainly die, for that is when I will quit."

*Stabilis waits, shoulders tensed*

"That is a good reason." Nikolai says. 

He charges from the dust, his fist screaming towards you.

7 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The blast hurls the the figure into the wall. Tony groans and curls up. The dagger slips from his hands and dissolves just like an exalted blade when dispelled. 

"What happened?" Gallik asks.

"Cass mentioned Ten-Zero." Seth says. "Told us about the void accident. Then Tony just went berserk. Screamed something about blasphemy and stabbed him. Where did he even get those knives?"

Contrary to Bloom's amiable behavior, after this encounter, she was on alert, concenterated, and very angry. She unholstered her redeemer, casted the lasso in advance if the target attempts to do something stupid again, and yelled at Seth while pointing her unarmed hand at Cass kneeling on the floor, "Medic. NOW!"

Edited by Teloch

3 minutes ago, Teloch said:

Contrary to Bloom's amiable behavior, after this encounter, she was on alert, concenterated, and very angry. She unholstered her redeemer, casted the lasso in advance if the target attempts to do something stupid again, and yelled at Seth while pointing her unarmed hand at Cass kneeling on the floor, "Medic. NOW!"

Maurice runs and kneels by Cass looking at the wound. The Tenno waved her away. 

"I'm simply winded child." He says. 

The blood forms a trail leading to Tony and you see it dropping from his nose and a gash on his head.

A flash of movement behind you and you see a hooded and cloaked figure attempting to escape out the window.

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

He leads you to a series of rooms. You hear voices inside.

"Pick a bunk." He says. "Your crew takes watch in ten, so I'd suggest introducing yourself."

Insude are several individuals, all wearing excaliburs. There are two bunks open, one on bottom near the back, and one on top near the entrance.

Sol takes a seat on the bunk closest to the door

3 minutes ago, CelestialSabre said:

Sol takes a seat on the bunk closest to the door

Four people occupy the room. Two are playing rock, paper, scissors; another is reading a book. The fourth is doing push-ups. All wear the same Excalibur frame with helmets up.

Maurice runs and kneels by Cass looking at the wound. The Tenno waved her away. 

"I'm simply winded child." He says. 

The blood forms a trail leading to Tony and you see it dropping from his nose and a gash on his head.

A flash of movement behind you and you see a hooded and cloaked figure attempting to escape out the window.

Having no energy to land shots from redeemers, Therese rolled to the window, so the lasso would hit the escaping target, and performed the two first movements of the samba slash.

5 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

*Stabilis grabs his fist and pins it against his chest.  He spins, meaning to pull Nikolai onto the ground amd hold him there with his foot*

Nikolai looks up at you.

"Well done." He says. "I conceed."

Just now, Rakawan said:

Four people occupy the room. Two are playing rock, paper, scissors; another is reading a book. The fourth is doing push-ups. All wear the same Excalibur frame with helmets up.

Sol looks around the room and settles on approaching the one that was reading "So.......Is it always like this here?"

1 minute ago, Teloch said:

Having no energy to land shots from redeemers, Therese rolled to the window, so the lasso would hit the escaping target, and performed the two first movements of the samba slash.

The figure seems unaffected by the lasso and seems to blur to one side, the shots hitting the wall. 

It leaps out the window.

Guards rush into the room, shielding you and the initiates and hustling you away from the window.

"Secure the perimeter one says. "Summon the Grandmaster."

Gallik sighs. 

"Here I was hoping it would be a quiet day." He says kneeling by Tony. "This one still lives, secure him."

The guards slap bindings in him and drag him away.

The Guards lead you all to the room where the initiates where. And bar the door, scanning the walls and ceiling.