The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

10 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

"Nikolai, bring the tome to me."

*Stabilis looks at the runes, trying to decipher their meanings. He tried a pattern, different than the last, and hopefully forming the right word* 

Nikolai hands you the tome.

The words in the door read "locked" then "closed".

35 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"They are an archaic form of infested." Sai'ah says. "I found them. Apparently they hunt in packs led by psionic beings of great power. When two packs meet they merge, falling under the guidance of the stronger leader."

She looks at them.

"They seem made to hunt psionic users." She says. "Their minds are strong. Even I cannot force them to act. They follow because I am strong, not because I make them."

"That you are sweetie~" the Mirage said "How did infesties get down here thoe?"

1 minute ago, Denny2669 said:

"That you are sweetie~" the Mirage said "How did infesties get down here thoe?"

"I brought them." She says. "I found them back in the Origin system. It took a while to smuggle them over."

Edited by Rakawan

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

The scanner shows a false tooth. Some sort of liquid is inside. A failsafe.

Richard pointed to a guard.  "Do everyone a favor and fetch someone important, will you?  I don't care who."

He moved closer to Tony.  "Are you going to let me take that?  Or will I have to relieve you of the ability to control your own muscles?"

6 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"I don't want to make assumptions." Maurice says. "But he had this book. It seemed very sacred to him. He read it every night."

"Jas always told me to keep an eye on people with those books." Seth said. "Something about a cult or something."

Marvelous. The shadow over Phenix... Therese mentally commented the clue via deforming the name an ancient fiction tale about cultists, merfolk, and primodial deities. 

"That's something to be studied by the experts," she commented the finding. "I was told that there are psychers on this planet. We might need one to get to the bottom of this"

Edited by Teloch

Just now, Yzjdriel said:

Richard pointed to a guard.  "Do everyone a favor and fetch someone important, will you?  I don't care who."

He moved closer to Tony.  "Are you going to let me take that?  Or will I have to relieve you of the ability to control your own muscles?"

Tony simply groans and tries to clench his jaw again.

Just now, Teloch said:

Marvelous. The shadow over Phenix... Therese mentally commented the clue via deforming an ancient fiction tale about cultists, merfolk, and ancient deities. 

"That's something to be studied by the experts," she commented the finding. "I was told that there are psychers on this planet. We might need one to get to the bottom of this"

"Healer Richard would like to see you." A guard says. "I think he found something important."

1 minute ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

*Stabilis motions to try to rearrange the words. He looks for others that would say unlocked. He mutters the words to himself, and the door, if it listened*

The door click, but does not open.

Beneath the words you see the word "open". However the runes are full and do not glow.

Just now, Rakawan said:

Tony simply groans and tries to clench his jaw again.

With a shrug and a firm hand on Tony's shoulder, Richard placed a Stasis Lock on him and pulled the tooth out.

"Don't worry, son, it's a conditioned response.  You should rest now.  It's not like you'll be getting a choice in the matter for the next four hours anyway."  Sedative filled Tony's system.

3 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He closes the scanner* "Just to be sure" *He returns to eating* "Oh praise the void, this is the best thing I ever had!"

Sam also seems to enjoy her meal.

The door opens and Dirge steps in.

"Chairman." He says. "You need to remain here."

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Healer Richard would like to see you." A guard says. "I think he found something important."

"keep an eye on your friends," she said to Seth before following the guard, "and try to recall all of the details. We well have to reconstruct the event"

6 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"I brought them." She says. "I found them back in the Origin system. It took a while to smuggle them over."

"Ohoho, imagine the chaos if they spread..." Alice smoked devilishly "But nah, dun wanna get our friends hurt... much."

3 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Harbinger whuold again try to open up a psionic link however its target seems to be something new, someone young and fresh* "Where..are you.."

The mind you find feels different.

Yiu catch a split second view of some sort of lab before vines spiral over everything. A forest grows over the room.

"You should have left." A voice says. 

12 minutes ago, Teloch said:

"keep an eye on your friends," she said to Seth before following the guard, "and try to recall all of the details. We well have to reconstruct the event"

14 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

With a shrug and a firm hand on Tony's shoulder, Richard placed a Stasis Lock on him and pulled the tooth out.

"Don't worry, son, it's a conditioned response.  You should rest now.  It's not like you'll be getting a choice in the matter for the next four hours anyway."  Sedative filled Tony's system.

Ryoko and a Nekros clad in Mortos Binds join you.

Edited by Rakawan

1 minute ago, Denny2669 said:

"Ohoho, imagine the chaos if they spread..." Alice smoked devilishly "But nah, dun wanna get our friends hurt... much."

6 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Harbinger whuold again try to open up a psionic link however its target seems to be something new, someone young and fresh* "Where..are you.."

A Watcher shrieks.

"Found him." Sai'ah says. "Follow me."

She takes off towards Harbingers location, the Hunters running ahead, their skin cloaking them.

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The mind you find feels different.

Yiu catch a split second view of some sort of lab before vines spiral over everything. A forest grows over the room.

"You should have left." A voice says. 

"Who are you?" *He demands* "Our fight is not with you" *He begins to attempt to connect to his target, Brandon* "Kill the weed, before it grows.."