The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

4 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"Who are you?" *He demands* "Our fight is not with you" *He begins to attempt to connect to his target, Brandon* "Kill the weed, before it grows.."

"A child?" The voice asks. "Have you no heart?"

An ocean of rage boils behind that tone.

Brandon sits on a stump, watching butterflies. He is quite a few steps from your projection.

8 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

A Watcher shrieks.

"Found him." Sai'ah says. "Follow me."

She takes off towards Harbingers location, the Hunters running ahead, their skin cloaking them.

Alice floats off after Sai'ah, completely silent as she flew through the air.

9 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Ryoko and a Nekros clad in Morris Binds join you.

"Ah, Major.  Arbiter, Keeper.  If this guard managed to locate all three of you, give the man a cookie.  Actually, give him a cookie anyway.  It's been that sort of day."

He held up the tooth.  "I'll give you three guesses as to why I removed this from the young gentleman's mouth, and the first four don't count."

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

"A child?" The voice asks. "Have you no heart?"

An ocean of rage boils behind that tone.

Brandon sits on a stump, watching butterflies. He is quite a few steps from your projection.

"Hearts are for striking fear" *He trys to move forward to attack* "Do not attempt to stop me..My fight is...not with you"

Just now, -Platinum- said:

"Hearts are for striking fear" *He trys to move forward to attack* "Do not attempt to stop me..My fight is...not with you"

"You shuold stay away, little moth, My Harbinger disapproves of heros" *She says, it seems another party joined, her psionic power is much stronger then Harbingers, it seems to be a Nyx*

1 minute ago, Yzjdriel said:

"Ah, Major.  Arbiter, Keeper.  If this guard managed to locate all three of you, give the man a cookie.  Actually, give him a cookie anyway.  It's been that sort of day."

He held up the tooth.  "I'll give you three guesses as to why I removed this from the young gentleman's mouth, and the first four don't count."

"A failsafe." The Keepersays.

Ryoko looks concerned.

"He was one of the initiates." He says. "Tony. Why would he do this?"

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"And you." The voice says. "Should run."

4 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

Alice floats off after Sai'ah, completely silent as she flew through the air.

Sai'ah darts forwards towards a figure.

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

"You shuold stay away, little moth, My Harbinger disapproves of heros" *She says, it seems another party joined, her psionic power is much stronger then Harbingers, it seems to be a Nyx*

"How many of you are there?" Namira asks. "Ten, twenty?"

*The nyx opens up a barrier, it protects Harbinger, but not her* "Harbinger, Get the damm child, I will deal with this idiot" *She darts after Sal'ah*

-----

*Habrigner races towards Bradon* "DIE..DIE..DIE!" *He casts Terror*

11 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"A failsafe." The Keepersays.

Ryoko looks concerned.

"He was one of the initiates." He says. "Tony. Why would he do this?"

"I don't believe he intended anyone harm.  From what I observed, it was programmed behavior in response to some predetermined trigger condition.  Major, could you enlighten us as to what occurred?  I'm afraid Tony's conscious mind won't be available until the drugs wear off."

Edited by Yzjdriel

*The nyx opens up a barrier, it protects Harbinger, but not her* "Harbinger, Get the damm child, I will deal with this idiot" *She darts after Sal'ah*

-----

Hunters pour from the woods towards the Nyx. 

As Harbinger steps forward the ground explodes upwards. Mines lay scattered across the clearing floor. 

Something in the trees whirs and a red light begins tracking him.

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"It'd be more fun if he doesn't run..." Alice commented, trying her best to keep up.

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

-----

Alice threw a Despair knife at each of the two. 'Poke the meat first, then cut it...'

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Hunters pour from the woods towards the Nyx. 

As Harbinger steps forward the ground explodes upwards. Mines lay scattered across the clearing floor. 

Something in the trees whirs and a red light begins tracking him.

*Harbinger is blown back from the mines, he crawls backwards* "Enough!" *He blasts a soul-punch, hopeing it will hit Brandon* "We can not attack with these here, Recall Sister!" *Harbinger flees, but not before leading a psi-trail, that can be tracked*

<It shows hes not too far from the plaent now, seems its on the move as well>

2 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"It'd be more fun if he doesn't run..." Alice commented, trying her best to keep up.

Alice threw a Despair knife at each of the two. 'Poke the meat first, then cut it...'

*The Nyx shields habringer, but the disper strikes at her* "Raghh!" *She grips her chest, however she stays behind* "Come..on then..."

*Harbinger is blown back from the mines, he crawls backwards* "Enough!" *He blasts a soul-punch, hopeing it will hit Brandon* "We can not attack with these here, Recall Sister!" *Harbinger flees, but not before leading a psi-trail, that can be tracked*

<It shows hes not too far from the plaent now, seems its on the move as well>

*The Nyx shields habringer, but the disper strikes at her* "Raghh!" *She grips her chest, however she stays behind* "Come..on then..."

The soul punch detonates against a barrier of light.

Brandon turns to look at you. His eyes blaze pink.

"Boo!" He says, before you are expelled. His voice is a mix of his and Sai'ah's.

The soul punch detonates against a barrier of light.

Brandon turns to look at you. His eyes blaze pink.

"Boo!" He says, before you are expelled. His voice is a mix of his and Sai'ah's.

*She grips her head, she is booted, this opens up the track even more, it seems they are on a fast-moving fighter ship* "AGH, GOD DAMM IT!"

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*She grips her head, she is booted, this opens up the track even more, it seems they are on a fast-moving fighter ship* "AGH, GOD DAMM IT!"

((Her and Harb have to be on the surface. A ship would be detected in orbit.))

The Hunters converge on her, looking to Alice as if asking approval to attack.

Edited by Rakawan

(( Ofc, they are not in orbit, just a file miles away from the planet, no worry whuold off let you kown if they are ))

(( Ofc, they are not in orbit, just a file miles away from the planet, no worry whuold off let you kown if they are ))

((They are limited to the planet's surface. Any attempts to board a ship would have been detected as would any ship entering or leaving the system.))

7 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Alice pointed her finger at the enemy, grinning ear to ear "Slaughter...

... and leave something for me..."

1 minute ago, Denny2669 said:

Alice pointed her finger at the enemy, grinning ear to ear "Slaughter...

... and leave something for me..."

Just now, Rakawan said:

The Hunters leap at the Nyx.

*Nyx is still down, holding her chest, she looks up, but is unable to move, the hunter has free range on her* "Stay back dammit!"