The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

1 minute ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

*Stabilis looks in his book for some hints, while absent mindedly tracing the runes.  Sarah move to see what he is doing, her delicate fingers following his, as if she is trying to learn*

The words seem to almost flicker as she touches them, reacting to the power that holds her together.

4 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Nyx is still down, holding her chest, she looks up, but is unable to move, the hunter has free range on her* "Stay back dammit!"

The Hunters tilt their heads and then fall on her, aiming for arms and legs, but not vital organs. Their claws are razor sharp.

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The words seem to almost flicker as she touches them, reacting to the power that holds her together.

*Stabilis looks up at the flicker, then looks to sarah*

"Try it again. I'm sure you will do well"

*Sarah smiles, then traces the runes once more, this time with more confidence. Her motions mirror his perfectly*

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*She kicks at them, trying to push them off, properly not best idea* "AHHH, HANGING!"

They tear at tendons rendering the limbs non functional.

Sai'ah looks at Alice.

"The kill is yours." She says. "I will find his trail."

3 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

*Stabilis looks up at the flicker, then looks to sarah*

"Try it again. I'm sure you will do well"

*Sarah smiles, then traces the runes once more, this time with more confidence. Her motions mirror his perfectly*

The same result.

You recall the mentions of void manipulation and the spirits words about how you must unlock your power and one task benefiting the other.

8 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed finishes his meal* "Oh..Wow" *He smiles* "That was wonderful"

"I'm assuming you mean the meal." Sam says with a smile. "And not that fact that someone may try to kill my father."

Edited by Rakawan

Just now, Rakawan said:

Sai'ah looks at Alice.

"Thanks~" Alice replied in a sweet voice, before turning into a terror inducing one as she walked towards the wounded Nyx "Wanna know what my nails feel like?"

6 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The same result.

You recall the mentions of void manipulation and the spirits words about how you must unlock your power and one task benefiting the other.

*Stabilis searches for the feeling he felt in the first test, the feeling of unlimited power.  he redirected it, changed it from the strength of the sword to the endurance of a shield, so that it would fit him better.  this time, he reached out with the memories of the tasks, with the void inside of him, and touched the rune with his mind as well as his hand.  His steel eyes flashed, like lightning in a storm cloud, and the void coursed through his arm, sparking at his fingertips*

10 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Sai'ah looks at Alice.

7 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"Thanks~" Alice replied in a sweet voice, before turning into a terror inducing one as she walked towards the wounded Nyx "Wanna know what my nails feel like?"

"AGHR!, Wait..wait..Please" *She covers her face* "Please, let me....live, I...I don't want to work with him anymore, I..can tell you where hes hiding"

1 minute ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

*Stabilis searches for the feeling he felt in the first test, the feeling of unlimited power.  he redirected it, changed it from the strength of the sword to the endurance of a shield, so that it would fit him better.  this time, he reached out with the memories of the tasks, with the void inside of him, and touched the rune with his mind as well as his hand.  His steel eyes flashed, like lightning in a storm cloud, and the void coursed through his arm, sparking at his fingertips*

The torrent of energy that flows through you sears the runes into the door. Despite your attempts your heartbeat races and you feel control slipping. The power, even in its unfocused form, seems enough. The door opens.

An Atlas Prime sits on an armor stand. It seems just the right size for you. It's shoulders are draped with silk ribbons and ornaments, Iike the spirits had.

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The torrent of energy that flows through you sears the runes into the door. Despite your attempts your heartbeat races and you feel control slipping. The power, even in its unfocused form, seems enough. The door opens.

An Atlas Prime sits on an armor stand. It seems just the right size for you. It's shoulders are draped with silk ribbons and ornaments, Iike the spirits had.

*Stabilis walks towards the suit, Sarah staying behind, her eyes and face set in a nervous and scared manner.  He touches the ornaments, rolling them over in his hands.  He lets go, then walks away, his face set in that cold, stone glare.  He rests his hands on Sarah's shoulders, looking in her eyes*

"Sarah, are you okay?"

*She blinks, then her face returns to normal*

"Of course.  W-why wouldn't I be?"

"Just asking."

*Stabilis walks back in, and looks for other things that they might've given him*

11 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"AGHR!, Wait..wait..Please" *She covers her face* "Please, let me....live, I...I don't want to work with him anymore, I..can tell you where hes hiding"

Alice's two sharp finger nails stop just inches from her eyes, her face still adoring a large, sinister grin.

"Stop." she commanded her minions, before facing her caught prey again.

"Talk, or you might loose your tongue~"

3 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

*Stabilis walks towards the suit, Sarah staying behind, her eyes and face set in a nervous and scared manner.  He touches the ornaments, rolling them over in his hands.  He lets go, then walks away, his face set in that cold, stone glare.  He rests his hands on Sarah's shoulders, looking in her eyes*

"Sarah, are you okay?"

*She blinks, then her face returns to normal*

"Of course.  W-why wouldn't I be?"

"Just asking."

*Stabilis walks back in, and looks for other things that they might've given him*

The frame appears to be the only thing.

"Not sure why they call it the Mantle." Nikolai says. "But it's yours."

He looks at you.

"You're really going to restart the Order?" He asks.

1 minute ago, CelestialSabre said:

Sol nods and takes a spot by one entrance

It quickly becomes apparent that the plan would require one more person than you have.

"Any ideas Newbie?" John asks.

Boots echo down the hall.

"Prepare for inspection." A voice booms.

6 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

Alice's two sharp finger nails stop just inches from her eyes, her face still adoring a large, sinister grin.

"Stop." she commanded her minions, before facing her caught prey again.

"Talk, or you might loose your tongue~"

*She nods* "But please, not here, where master can hear me, take me somewhere safe..."