The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

Just now, Rakawan said:

"What do you need?" He asks.

There is no way to the kitchen short of vaulting the bar. You sense Seven would not like that.

"Oh, I just wanted to thank you for the wonderful meal, my good man, with that being said, I wanted to hand you a tip, or a rather big tip" *You hear a loud fud on the bar* "I whuold vault the bar, but daddy might say no" *He laughs under his breath* 

16 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

"Oh, I just wanted to thank you for the wonderful meal, my good man, with that being said, I wanted to hand you a tip, or a rather big tip" *You hear a loud fud on the bar* "I whuold vault the bar, but daddy might say no" *He laughs under his breath* 

"Thank you kind sir." Marco says. "Just put it in the tip jar."

16 hours ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

*Stabilis nods*

"Is there any spot that would have the greatest benefit?"

*He resumes his walk, still at the slowed pace.*

Tak nods ahead of you and you see a balcony on the mountainside beyond the door. 

"Here of course." He says. "Several lines cross under this mountain."

He moves ahead if you and takes a seat on the largest disk.

Edited by Rakawan

17 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

Alice was visibly upset. Her fingers dug as deep as they could, before she lifted the head and slammed it back down with enough force to crack it open. Then again... and again... and again...
"Why... won't... you... scream?!"

Sai'ah looks bemused.

"She needs air and brainwaves fur that." She says. "Save your strength for Harbinger."

24 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Tak nods ahead of you and you see a balcony on the mountainside beyond the door. 

"Here of course." He says. "Several lines cross under this mountain."

He moves ahead if you and takes a seat on the largest disk.

*Stabilis sits on another disk, facing outwards*

"Is there anything special that I need to do?  Or do I just feel with my mind?"

18 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

Alice pulled her fingers our, licking the blood off of them. It tasted like fish...
"Yep, let's go!"

34 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Sai'ah looks bemused.

"She needs air and brainwaves for that." She says. "Save your strength for Harbinger."

((You forgot about this post of mine?))

8 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

*Stabilis sits on another disk, facing outwards*

"Is there anything special that I need to do?  Or do I just feel with my mind?"

"I would try simply reaching out with your mind." He says. "But be careful, this sort of power can be addicting."

14 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

"I understand."

*Stabilis closed his eyes, and opened his mind.  He envisioned the energy flowing to him, reaching out to touch it.  His breathing slowed, as did his heartbeat.*

You can feel energy beneath the surface. It seems to be a near limitless amount. It responds to your touch sluggishly, as if sleepy.

Edited by Rakawan

19 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"Three years ago, before this planet was settled, I proposed a project to empower humans to fight back." He says. "The Proto-soldiers where the result. Humans wielding warframe tech without abilities."

He rubs his temple.

"There where two others that followed suit." He says. "Tsun and Nia. Tsun wanted to develop infiltrators. He was particularly interested in the tech used by Manics."

He mutters something about the demons of his past refusing to sleep.

"Both lost faith in the Lotus after the events in Uranus." He said. "The revelation if what she was. They tried to kill her, and my clan was called to stop them."

He begins to pace.

"I found that Tsun had become... unhinged." He says. "He and Nia had been... experimenting.  We saved those we could, mostly innocent civilians, and put the others out of their misery. The Council ordered their research destroyed, even I no longer have records of it. It was classified as inhumane and expunged from record."

"The reason why all of the loose ends should be tied without mercy," She said. "So, we have at least one operative in the experimental armor with powers that remind those of nyx and limbo running at large, and the guy who has something to do with all this conspiracy. I'd say we must inform the local security about the event and to call for a psycher to extract any suspicious memories from the kid" 

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

You can feel energy beneath the surface. It seems to be a bear limitless amount. It responds to your touch sluggishly, as if sleepy.

*Stabilis continues to reach out, again pulling at the energy.  He pulls without violence, without aggression; instead he is patient.  It is as if he is coaxing an animal awake with gentle petting.*

((Also, you used the wrong quote up there with Sai'ah)

8 minutes ago, Teloch said:

"The reason why all of the loose ends should be tied without mercy," She said. "So, we have at least one operative in the experimental armor with powers that remind those of nyx and limbo running at large, and the guy who has something to do with all this conspiracy. I'd say we must inform the local security about the event and to call for a psycher to extract any suspicious memories from the kid" 

"Local security has already been informed. All vulnerable Chairmen and under guard." He says. "Namira will be here to see what she can find."

He continues.

"We need to find more info on this." He says. "Which would have been easy a few days ago."

10 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

*Stabilis continues to reach out, again pulling at the energy.  He pulls without violence, without aggression; instead he is patient.  It is as if he is coaxing an animal awake with gentle petting.*

((Also, you used the wrong quote up there with Sai'ah)

The energy responds more favorably, trickling into you. It feels exhilarating. Drop by minuscule drop you feel you energy replenish.

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

"Local security has already been informed. All vulnerable Chairmen and under guard." He says. "Namira will be here to see what she can find."

He continues.

"We need to find more info on this." He says. "Which would have been easy a few days ago."

"You mean to fall on the tail of the suspects?"

1 minute ago, Teloch said:

"You mean to fall on the tail of the suspects?"

"Not till I know more about their capabilities. Tsun headed that project. He knows... knew what they were capable of." He says. "But no one has seen him since the corpus attack."

The Nekros shifts uncomfortably.

"His shade resided in these halls, but his presence is no longer here." Ryoko says. "And no one has seen Nia in a long time."

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

"Not till I know more about their capabilities. Tsun headed that project. He knows... knew what they were capable of." He says. "But no one has seen him since the corpus attack."

The Nekros shifts uncomfortably.

"His shade resided in these halls, but his presence is no longer here." Ryoko says. "And no one has seen Nia in a long time."

"Any other suspects who might be behind the production of those suits?"

46 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Sai'ah moves towards the lake, sending Hunters ahead of her.

They fan out looking for prey.

"So, I guess the fleshbucket too scared to fight such pretty ladies like us?" Alice asked, leaving the Nyx's body, but not before carving her mark on the corpse's forehead.

15 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The energy responds more favorably, trickling into you. It feels exhilarating. Drop by minuscule drop you feel you energy replenish.

*Stabilis continued this ritual. The energy he felt was something new to him, something that held more of the void than he was used to. It was amazing, yet it felt strange, almost unnatural for him. He had forgotten the feel of energy, using only an atlas frame for decades past. He continued, being careful not to lose his focus*

8 minutes ago, Teloch said:

"Any other suspects who might be behind the production of those suits?"

"I do not believe the suits are what we should be concerned about." He says. "There have been two attempts on Council lives. Someone is making a power play."

The Nekros opens a private channel to you. His identification code matches one of those you saw during the Acolyte attack, on the enemy channel.

"I know where the one you seek is." He says. 

3 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

*Stabilis continued this ritual. The energy he felt was something new to him, something that held more of the void than he was used to. It was amazing, yet it felt strange, almost unnatural for him. He had forgotten the feel of energy, using only an atlas frame for decades past. He continued, being careful not to lose his focus*

The energy begins to move faster.

You can hear whispers of voices inside your head.

7 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"So, I guess the fleshbucket too scared to fight such pretty ladies like us?" Alice asked, leaving the Nyx's body, but not before carving her mark on the corpse's forehead.

"After what you did?" Sai'ah says. "And knowing he cannot control you?"

She laughs.

"I would imagine he is quite afraid." She says. "I will be glad when the world is rid of his ilk."

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"I do not believe the suits are what we should be concerned about." He says. "There have been two attempts on Council lives. Someone is making a power play."

The Nekros opens a private channel to you. His identification code matches one of those you saw during the Acolyte attack, on the enemy channel.

"I know where the one you seek is." He says. 

Therese enabled the retranslation script to Ryoko and answered to the unknown entity "why should I believe a potential acolyte?"

Edited by Teloch