The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

15 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

Alice smiled and did as asked. Her submission to Sai'ah seems rather strange, given her crazy nature.

She leaves the crying ones alon targeting the ones she's allowed to kill. She slashes her axes at their necks, not granting them a quick death. She also checks each one for the face she saw through the link, wanting that one to suffer more by cutting his stomach open.

He holds his stomach and groans as his life drains away.

"My son!" The leader says."Curse you! You bloodthirsty angels."

Sai'ah lands before him driving her arm blade into his gut.

"You tried to kill my mother!" She hisses. "So I will take your son!"

The man pales, and his flesh begins to darken.

"I will join him soon." He spits. "In glory and peace."

Sai'ah laughs and the sound chills even your bones. 

"No." She says. "You. Will. Not."

Dark metallic scales begin to cover the man and his body twist and contorts, then freezes as if a statue. 

A moment later pink light shimmers over it and a Hunter emerges from the shattered husk.

"Find the one who did this." Sai'ah says. "Tear out his heart and bring it to me."

15 hours ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

*Michael runs forwards, limping slightly, and then jumps onto Stabilis.  He swings his legs to his back, then dangles from Stabilis's neck, trying to pull him over.*

"Bravery that is not deterred is bravery that will defy all odds."

*Stabilis throws Michael to the ground.  Michael bounces, but land just inside the ring*

I know bout tis here ring a ling.  An I don plan on losin.

"Always plan for a loss.  But make your loss a victory for those you stand for."

*Michael charges again, this time just straight at Stabilis.  He bounces off, landing on his back.  He struggles back up, his legs shaking*

Nikolai leans in and whispers to Michael.

"Try not attacking." He said. "Stand there in his path, if he charges roll to the side. An immovable wall is unbeatable until it becomes mobile."

2 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Nikolai leans in and whispers to Michael.

"Try not attacking." He said. "Stand there in his path, if he charges roll to the side. An immovable wall is unbeatable until it becomes mobile."

*Sarah walks up behind Nikolai*

He's n-not going to charge.  Th-that's not part of the t-test.

*Michael whispers back*

I got idea.

*He charges forwards, and as Stabilis shifts his weight forwards, Michael jumps backwards, grabbing onto Stabilis' shoulders, and pulling him forwards.  Stabilis leans further, but does not fall; he is staggered.  Michael falls onto the floor, and a faint ping of metal on stone can be heard*

Ow.  How you do that?  Are all you big Tenno like that?

Edited by (XB1)chillichillman

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

He holds his stomach and groans as his life drains away.

"My son!" The leader says."Curse you! You bloodthirsty angels."

Sai'ah lands before him driving her arm blade into his gut.

"You tried to kill my mother!" She hisses. "So I will take your son!"

The man pales, and his flesh begins to darken.

"I will join him soon." He spits. "In glory and peace."

Sai'ah laughs and the sound chills even your bones. 

"No." She says. "You. Will. Not."

Dark metallic scales begin to cover the man and his body twist and contorts, then freezes as if a statue. 

A moment later pink light shimmers over it and a Hunter emerges from the shattered husk.

"Find the one who did this." Sai'ah says. "Tear out his heart and bring it to me."

Alice ripped her victims spine pit, wrapping it around her neck as a scarf to taunt the supposed father before Sai'ah did her thing.

"Eternal suffering, such a good idea Sai!"

On 01.11.2016 at 4:01 PM, Rakawan said:

Ryoko ignores the joke.

"I will keep you updated." He says.

For another time during this day Therese had to fly to the destination point. While on it, she called Ulf "to get his arse to the mentioned place", and contacted Darrin.

"Not a single day without a lockdown, eh? Any ideas on the reason and culprits behind today emergency?"

Edited by Teloch

47 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

Alice ripped her victims spine pit, wrapping it around her neck as a scarf to taunt the supposed father before Sai'ah did her thing.

"Eternal suffering, such a good idea Sai!"

A flash of gold heralds the arrival of a robed figure. He is clad in gold and white.

The new Hunter leaps at him and a blade flashes.

"Have you forgotten everything I taught you?" He demands, looking at Sai'ah.

17 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

A flash of gold heralds the arrival of a robed figure. He is clad in gold and white.

The new Hunter leaps at him and a blade flashes.

"Have you forgotten everything I taught you?" He demands, looking at Sai'ah.

"And who's that? A future corpse?" Alice asked, throwing the spine away from her neck, like she got bored of it.

1 hour ago, Denny2669 said:

"And who's that? A future corpse?" Alice asked, throwing the spine away from her neck, like she got bored of it.

"Not by your hand, butcherer." He says. It almost sounds like a compliment.

"I taught you better, child" He says. "Your father taught you better. Your mother taught you better."

Sai'ah flinches slightly as if struck. You see her eyes glow briefly and golden orbs flare under the hood.

"Master." She starts.

"I am not your master. No student of mine would do this." He says. "Now what did you find?"

2 hours ago, Teloch said:

For another time during this day Therese had to fly to the destination point. While on it, she called Ulf "to get his arse to the mentioned place", and contacted Darrin.

"Not a single day without a lockdown, eh? Any ideas on the reason and culprits behind today emergency?"

"Far more eventful than most." He says. "Perhaps the increase presence of Tenno is drawing problems from hiding places as light draws moths." 

He moves a stack of papers.

"The cultists responsible occupy  every level of our society, save one. The Tenno." He says. He puts a string emphasis on 'every'. "The council considered them harmless and voted to tolerate their existence. I did not agree. These groups tend to act out sooner or later. I have identified several individuals who supplied intel for today's attack and supplied. They are being... acquired... as we speak.with your interview, Namira's examination of Tony, and my own sources we should have reason soon."

Edited by Rakawan

3 hours ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

*Sarah walks up behind Nikolai*

He's n-not going to charge.  Th-that's not part of the t-test.

*Michael whispers back*

I got idea.

*He charges forwards, and as Stabilis shifts his weight forwards, Michael jumps backwards, grabbing onto Stabilis' shoulders, and pulling him forwards.  Stabilis leans further, but does not fall; he is staggered.  Michael falls onto the floor, and a faint ping of metal on stone can be heard*

Ow.  How you do that?  Are all you big Tenno like that?

"Some." Nikolai says. "Remember that Loki you got into a scrap with,  Telakus?"

"I hope his arm healed fine." He replies. "I didn't expect it to fold like a wet noodle."

5 minutes ago, CelestialSabre said:

Sol whips around to look into the room

Something impacts John's armor and then sweeps the legs out from under you.

"Dead and dead." Argus says. "Oldest trick in the book. Good one though, probably why it's still around."

He helps you to your feet.

"Always have some sort of signal." He says. "Or use your comms. You are a unit, you must move as one, watch as one. As leader you should know what the others see. Even something as small as a grate being an inch lower than you remember."

Edited by Rakawan

Just now, Rakawan said:

Something impacts John's armor and then sweeps the legs out from under you.

"Dead as dead." Argus says. "Oldest trick in the book. Good one though, probably why it's still around."

He helps you to your feet.

"Always have some sort of signal." He says. "Or use your comms. You are a unit, you must move as one, watch as one. As leader you should know what the others see. Even something as small as a grate being an inch lower than you remember."

((Someone's been reading HQ)) Sol stands "Hahaha, you're right. Had it been a traitor, I'd be dead where I stand"