The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

21 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"You could be catatonic and I would still have a turret installed and pointed at your head." C.A.L.C says. "Your request is denied. If you attempt to land your ship will be destroyed. If you attempt to flee a Dreadnought will be sent after you."

*He Sighs* "Fine.." *He mutters* "I'm a dead man anyways, so whats the point" *His ship slowly floats towards the dreadnought, seemly in a relaxed manner, parking next to it* "I'm going back to Richard" *He says* "In...person.."

Edited by -Platinum-
Edited for coolness

40 minutes ago, CelestialSabre said:

Sol barks into his com "Nick, Mick! Stand at attention. Had you been goofing around like that when an intruder got it, you'd both be dead!"

"Yes sir." One says.

"Who died and made you king?" The other demands.

44 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He Sighs* "Fine.." *He mutters* "I'm a dead man anyways, so whats the point" *His ship slowly floats towards the dreadnought, seemly in a relaxed manner, parking next to it* "I'm going back to Richard" *He says* "In...person.."

"Excellent choice." C.A.L.C says. 

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

"Not by your hand, butcherer." He says. It almost sounds like a compliment.

"I taught you better, child" He says. "Your father taught you better. Your mother taught you better."

Sai'ah flinches slightly as if struck. You see her eyes glow briefly and golden orbs flare under the hood.

"Master." She starts.

"I am not your master. No student of mine would do this." He says. "Now what did you find?"

"Ugh, do I suspect a forcing of morals? Such useless things people want others to have..." Alice muttered, just guessing what it's all about.

Just now, Denny2669 said:

"Ugh, do I suspect a forcing of morals? Such useless things people want others to have..." Alice muttered, just guessing what it's all about.

"These fools planned the assault. They had help, several insiders." She says. "It was rushed. Something spooked then, made things move faster."

"We can use that." The figure says. "Their contacts will be trying to hide evidence of any involvement with the cult. They will make mistakes, throw away evidence we can use."

"Flee to remote areas." Sai'ah says. "Outside of surveillance."

"Where they can be removed." The man says. "Continue your hunt. But try to restrain yourself. If the council launches an review I cannot protect you."

He disappears in a flash of light.

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

Sam sighs in relief.

"I'll need to perform minor surgery, but he'll be good as new in two days, Richard time."

The smile in her voice indicated that she was intentionally underestimating the recovery time, the same way Richard did when he knew the patient would refuse to stay for observation once their mandatory bed rest was complete.

8 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

"I'll need to perform minor surgery, but he'll be good as new in two days, Richard time."

The smile in her voice indicated that she was intentionally underestimating the recovery time, the same way Richard did when he knew the patient would refuse to stay for observation once their mandatory bed rest was complete.

"Wait, rugh, 2 days!?, 2 DAYS!?" *He grunts* "I can't sleep and do nothing for 2 days, what if something happens and Im not there to help Sam?" *He says* "Or what if I miss Baro?!" *He says in a worried tone* "Or what if.."

Just now, -Platinum- said:

"Wait, rugh, 2 days!?, 2 DAYS!?" *He grunts* "I can't sleep and do nothing for 2 days, what if something happens and Im not there to help Sam?" *He says* "Or what if I miss Baro?!" *He says in a worried tone* "Or what if.."

((ZAEED IS NOT CONSCIOUS))

21 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"These fools planned the assault. They had help, several insiders." She says. "It was rushed. Something spooked then, made things move faster."

"We can use that." The figure says. "Their contacts will be trying to hide evidence of any involvement with the cult. They will make mistakes, throw away evidence we can use."

"Flee to remote areas." Sai'ah says. "Outside of surveillance."

"Where they can be removed." The man says. "Continue your hunt. But try to restrain yourself. If the council launches an review I cannot protect you."

He disappears in a flash of light.

"So, I'm guessing those council dudes have something against satisfying blood spilling?" Alice asked Sai'ah, wondering why she would need to be protected.

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

(( did you put the caps lock on there by mistake, or do I detect some anger in there?, How long do you expect for him to be out?, cuz he is the only OC here))

((not mistake, but no anger.  just emphasis.  I expect him to be out for long enough for us to get him to the hospital and then magic time skip until after surgery, which shouldn't take more than two or three posts after Katherine actually leaves the bar with him))

3 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"So, I'm guessing those council dudes have something against satisfying blood spilling?" Alice asked Sai'ah, wondering why she would need to be protected.

"They have an... opinion of Tenno who seem to enjoy killing." She says. "Prudent, but a bit restrictive. They are particukarly interested in my abilities and particularly frightened of my... views when it comes to prey."

6 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

((not mistake, but no anger.  just emphasis.  I expect him to be out for long enough for us to get him to the hospital and then magic time skip until after surgery, which shouldn't take more than two or three posts after Katherine actually leaves the bar with him))

(( oh ok, den :3 ))