The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

2 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"Some." Nikolai says. "Remember that Loki you got into a scrap with,  Telakus?"

"I hope his arm healed fine." He replies. "I didn't expect it to fold like a wet noodle."

N-now boys, lets n-not spook the kid.

*Michael moved to go sit somewhere, but stops.  He pulls out a bag from under his shirt, and he looks even skinnier.*

"This lesson is concluded.  Rest, then the next lesson."

I hope this din break.  It dint.  

*He pulls out a kama prime (Yes, just one), then slips it back in the bag*

1 minute ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

N-now boys, lets n-not spook the kid.

*Michael moved to go sit somewhere, but stops.  He pulls out a bag from under his shirt, and he looks even skinnier.*

"This lesson is concluded.  Rest, then the next lesson."

I hope this din break.  It dint.  

*He pulls out a kama prime (Yes, just one), then slips it back in the bag*

Nikolai takes a swig from a flask and sits down heavily.

The other brawlers engage in small talk or flex.

Just now, Rakawan said:

Nikolai takes a swig from a flask and sits down heavily.

The other brawlers engage in small talk or flex.

*Michael moves to Stabilis*

Imma gettin awful hungry.  Is ther any place ta eat round here?

"There is a diner close by.  But be quick about it,  I do not want you to fall behind."

*Sarah moves by him*

I'll go w-with him.  He needs s-someone to l-look out for him.  Besides, I w-want to look around.  This temple's getting b-boring.

*Stabilis nods.  Sarah walks ahead of Michael, guiding him out of the temple*

4 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

*Michael moves to Stabilis*

Imma gettin awful hungry.  Is ther any place ta eat round here?

"There is a diner close by.  But be quick about it,  I do not want you to fall behind."

*Sarah moves by him*

I'll go w-with him.  He needs s-someone to l-look out for him.  Besides, I w-want to look around.  This temple's getting b-boring.

*Stabilis nods.  Sarah walks ahead of Michael, guiding him out of the temple*

"Use the teleport pads." Nikolai says. "They connect to the capital and save a lot of time."

5 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

Th-thats a good idea. But w-we're still goin to w-walk back. I w-want to see this place, all of it.

*She does so. Stabilis moves over to a window, and then just stands there*

"It's an hour long walk to the nearest village and an hour back." Nikolai says. "You'll get to see more eventually."

5 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He looks around* "Urgh, not great, how long was I out?" *He rubs his face* "I feel like I got ran over...agien.."

"An hour or so." Sam says. "You seem to have a knack for getting yourself hurt."

Edited by Rakawan

38 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"They have an... opinion of Tenno who seem to enjoy killing." She says. "Prudent, but a bit restrictive. They are particukarly interested in my abilities and particularly frightened of my... views when it comes to prey."

"They fear you..." Alice remarked, her gaze somehow turning less crazy "Like people fear me. People like us aren't the most welcome in this world full of rules..."

10 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"It's an hour long walk to the nearest village and an hour back." Nikolai says. "You'll get to see more eventually."

*Sarah sighs*

Picky picky. W-well, I g-guess I'll just go later. M-maybe when you are b-busy icing y-your soon to be w-wounds. Come on, M-michael.

*Michael follows, his stomach rumbling faintly. Stabilis turns to watch, a small grin forming on his face*

4 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"They fear you..." Alice remarked, her gaze somehow turning less crazy "Like people fear me. People like us aren't the most welcome in this world full of rules..."

"I have pondered setting out on my own." She says. "Severing ties with the council. Announcing indeoendance from their rules. They would not be happy."

She seems both frightened and thrilled by the idea. 

6 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

*Sarah sighs*

Picky picky. W-well, I g-guess I'll just go later. M-maybe when you are b-busy icing y-your soon to be w-wounds. Come on, M-michael.

*Michael follows, his stomach rumbling faintly. Stabilis turns to watch, a small grin forming on his face*

The teleporter deposits then inside the city walls, by a marketplace. The scents of food cooking permeate the air.

Edited by Rakawan

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

The teleported deposits then inside the city walls, by a marketplace. The scents of food cooking permeate the air.

*Michael stumbles around, dazed by the teleporter.  He looks around, eyes wide with awe.*

This place is amazin!  Is this wer ya lived?

No.  And I'm glad y-you find it nice, cause I d-don't care much for it.  L-lets find a good place t-to eat.

*They both move towards the strongest smell of food*

1 hour ago, Yzjdriel said:

"I'll need to perform minor surgery, but he'll be good as new in two days, Richard time."

The smile in her voice indicated that she was intentionally underestimating the recovery time, the same way Richard did when he knew the patient would refuse to stay for observation once their mandatory bed rest was complete.

Two Seraphs brought in a stretcher, and Katherine lifted him onto it easily.  "I'll let you know once I'm done repairing the damage," she told Sam.

The little procession left the bar and flew off toward the hospital.

Edited by Yzjdriel

5 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

Two Seraphs brought in a stretcher, and Katherine lifted him onto it easily.  "I'll let you know once I'm done repairing the damage," she told Sam.

The little procession left the bar and flew off toward the hospital.

26 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He looks around* "Urgh, not great, how long was I out?" *He rubs his face* "I feel like I got ran over...agien.."

Sam tells Zaeed what happened after he passed out.

12 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"I have pondered setting out on my own." She says. "Severing ties with the council. Announcing indeoendance from their rules. They would not be happy."

She seems both frightened and thrilled by the idea. 

"Would there perhaps be place for me in your pack if that happens?" Alice asked, smiling in anticipation.

11 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

*Michael stumbles around, dazed by the teleporter.  He looks around, eyes wide with awe.*

This place is amazin!  Is this wer ya lived?

No.  And I'm glad y-you find it nice, cause I d-don't care much for it.  L-lets find a good place t-to eat.

*They both move towards the strongest smell of food*

An outdoor diner with an open kitchen sits on the outskirts of the market square.

There are all sorts of smells coming from it. It seems to offer a wide selection of foods.

Edited by Rakawan
I must not mention sneks, I must not mention sneks.

3 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"Would there perhaps be place for me in your pack if that happens?" Alice asked, smiling in anticipation.

"Of course." Sai'ah says. "I'd need someone to teach the younglings how to properly disembowel their prey. And cooking. Though I doubt they have the mental focus for much besides killing."

"Besides." She says. "I do not think the council would simply let me leave unopposed. Balance of power and whatnot."

Edited by Rakawan

5 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Of course." Sai'ah says. "I'd need someone to teach the younglings how to properly disembowel their prey. And cooking. Though I doubt they have the mental focus for much besides killing."

"Besides." She says. "I do not think the council would simply let me leave unopposed. Balance of power and whatnot."

"Thanks~" Alice said in a small, almost sweet voice, floating a step closer "Of course they'd not like someone like us living life our way, away from them. Being different isn't how they like their community..."

Just now, -Platinum- said:

*He Chuckles* "You are very welcome" *He looks over to Brandon* "And how are you feeling, Bud?"

(( That was confusing..))

He hands you a twisted piece if metal and clay. 

"It's you." He says. 

It appears roughly humanoid in shape with various small metal spikes stuck through it.

"Brandon!" Sam scolds. 

"Grandpa Darrin says the funniest jokes are true." Brandon says.