The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"How many people want your head on a platter?" She asks. "Was Harbinger the last or is there yet another bounty hunter out there who has their eyes set on you?"

*He sighs* "Zeta and Legion are still out there, including *chuckles* Azealea" *He says* "For others I don't kown" *He sighs* "The others that we took care of, where already on the list" *He says* "But Harbinger, Only joined because, they needed something......"Beyond Death......"

(( Que evil red light under Zaeed's chin))

1 hour ago, Teloch said:

Now that was just... strange? The thought about the possibility of the monastery being full of actual ghosts - and not just memory imprints - seemed just wrong.Anyway, she shrugged the emerging questions in favor of doing the actual work.

"So... Tsun. Tell me whatever you have on today events, why of all the sudden you decided to organize a rendezvous with me, and about that this thing" 

"Someone dug up my research." He says. "Someone supplied them with my reports. This is the only copy I have left. It is geo-coded to a little cafe down the street. It can only be unlocked there, with you and your second present."

He rubs his chin as if trying to recall something.

"Oh and it had a five minute timer." He says. "With one left. You might want to hurry. It will have all the files you need."

He rises to his feet.

"I have elsewhere to be." He says. "As do you. I do suspect we will see eachother again soon, Major."

You can see the diner from here, it looks like you could make it if you sprint.

Edited by Rakawan

5 minutes ago, CelestialSabre said:

"Thank you" Sol turns back to Argus "So, was there anything you needed, sir?"

"No that will be all." He says. "Good luck. Only eight more hours."

He walks around the corner.

Edited by Rakawan

25 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He sighs* "Zeta and Legion are still out there, including *chuckles* Azealea" *He says* "For others I don't kown" *He sighs* "The others that we took care of, where already on the list" *He says* "But Harbinger, Only joined because, they needed something......"Beyond Death......"

(( Que evil red light under Zaeed's chin))

"I want to give us a try." She says. "But not if it means putting Brandon's life at risk. I need to know if you have any dark secrets that might be cause for concern."

1 minute ago, CelestialSabre said:

Sol salutes him with a closed fist over his chest "Yes, sir"

John breathes a sigh of relief.

"That went well." He says. "Last time you could hear his voice down the hall. Little guy has big lungs."

"And sharp ears, Mister Smith." Argus says from around the corner. 

1 hour ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

*Sarah makes her way back to where Stabilis is, still wondering what Tsun was babbling about.  Stabilis is facing the rest of the brawlers.*

"You have seen me stay solid.  Now, it is your turn.  Who wishes to go first?"

*Michael starts to raise his hand, but Sarah stops him.  She whispers something in his ear.*

"W-wait for the others, s-so y-you can see wh-what to do."

Telakus is pushed forward by Nikolai.

He spreads his legs into a wide stance and digs into the stone floor.

Just now, Rakawan said:

"I want to give us a try." She says. "But not if it means putting Brandon's life at risk. I need to know if you have any dark secrets that might be cause for concern."

*He looks to her* "Sam, I'm telling you, all I did was to get Legion after me, was that I destroyed his warframe, due to he whent rouge" *He says* "He rejected what we turely are and attacked" *He mutters* "That is all I kown, I swear, I can't...remaber anything else"

Just now, -Platinum- said:

*He looks to her* "Sam, I'm telling you, all I did was to get Legion after me, was that I destroyed his warframe, due to he whent rouge" *He says* "He rejected what we turely are and attacked" *He mutters* "That is all I kown, I swear, I can't...remaber anything else"

"I'm not interrogating you." She says. "But someone with a beef with you went after my son because of us. I cannot let that happen again. I cannot lose my son because someone wants to hurt you. His safety should be more important than mine to you, as it is to me."

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

*An Curious degined landing craft slowly approaches, it seems to be coated in Corpus technology and welds Cropus head of directive, shooting this whuold be a bad idea* "Hello, Anyone reading me?" 

((If you're gonna RP a Corpus director make sure you do it well.))

"Indentify yourself." Simon says. 

Several ships lock on.

Just now, Rakawan said:

"I'm not interrogating you." She says. "But someone with a beef with you went after my son because of us. I cannot let that happen again. I cannot lose my son because someone wants to hurt you. His safety should be more important than mine to you, as it is to me."

*He looks to her* "I understand that Sam and...I.." *He looks down to the floor* "You..where..almost killed, because..of me..the very reason why you was in that bed, was because of ME, it was my fault, if Legion didn't tail me..." *He rubs his face* "I'm surprised your father didn't kill me right there and then" *He looks back to her a bit* "Seeing Brandon hurt, because of...me, hurts me Sam" *He looks to the door* "He deserves something better and so do you" *He squeezes his nose* "You need a man that does have't countless bounties on his head, I can't keep hurting you like this" *He says silently*, 

16 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Sai'ah makes no move to approach her until she senses that Alice has, at least momentarily, made peace with what has happened.

"I know something that might cheer you up." She says. "Look."

Several cultists are gathered around a strange runic symbol chanting something.

"Looks like they are trying to summon a demon." She says. "Shall we oblige them?"

The Mirage perked up a bit, looking where the cultists are. After a couple more silent sobs, she spoke, her voice just barely on the edge of cracking "Y-yeah, sure. I'll j-just... mute my helmet for now... my eyes need to dry out a bit..." with that, the faceplate retracted itself to cover her face and stop any sounds from getting out. Sai'ah could probably guess what was happening inside the helmet, but nevertheless, Alice could use some easy prey right now.

Edited by Denny2669

6 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

((If you're gonna RP a Corpus director make sure you do it well.))

"Indentify yourself." Simon says. 

Several ships lock on.

(( Going to try my best, Shes my OC Corpus, who managed to gain control over a Frame, as Curopus have done this multiple times and in meny different ways, tho do not worry, She does not have Focus or anything like that, Just the frame, Shes a Tenno/Cropus Hybrid, so explains why shes able to use it the first place))

"My name is Executive Zeta, It is my pleasure to meet you, I am here upon business deal my friend, I am looking for a fellow Tenno, His name is on the most highest of my contacts, Zaeed Zi'Oro" *She says with a Firm voice* "He..is wanted.."

Edited by -Platinum-

8 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Someone dug up my research." He says. "Someone supplied them with my reports. This is the only copy I have left. It is geo-coded to a little cafe down the street. It can only be unlocked there, with you and your second present."

He rubs his chin as if trying to recall something.

"Oh and it had a five minute timer." He says. "With one left. You might want to hurry. It will have all the files you need."

He rises to his feet.

"I have elsewhere to be." He says. "As do you. I do suspect we will see eachother again soon, Major."

Particularly me and my assistant? Geo-locked? With a timer enabled? That was just too fishy to follow blindly. Why would he expect her involvement? 

Despite being curious, she decided against moving to the location she was expected to be. Tsun provided no information on who stole the banned research, gave no explanation on what she has to do with this whole techno-thriller that went live, and gave absolutely no explanations. Instead of giving up to the curiosity, she decided against going for the risk of ending up in a trap.

26 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Telakus is pushed forward by Nikolai.

He spreads his legs into a wide stance and digs into the stone floor.

"Do not dig. Imagine yourself as being imobile, then believe it. If you do not,"

*Stabilis rushes forwards and lifts Telakus up, throwing him back*

"you will fall. Any doubt will be your defeat. Remove your doubt, and trust yourself."

16 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

(( Going to try my best, Shes my OC Corpus, who managed to gain control over a Frame, as Curopus have done this multiple times and in meny different ways, tho do not worry, She does not have Focus or anything like that, Just the frame, Shes a Tenno/Cropus Hybrid, so explains why shes able to use it the first place))

"My name is Executive Zeta, It is my pleasure to meet you, I am here upon business deal my friend, I am looking for a fellow Tenno, His name is on the most highest of my contacts, Zaeed Zi'Oro" *She says with a Firm voice* "He..is wanted.."

"He is under the protection of the sovereign state of Phenix, which your board attacked less than two days ago." Simon says. 

17 minutes ago, Teloch said:

Particularly me and my assistant? Geo-locked? With a timer enabled? That was just too fishy to follow blindly. Why would he expect her involvement? 

Despite being curious, she decided against moving to the location she was expected to be. Tsun provided no information on who stole the banned research, gave no explanation on what she has to do with this whole techno-thriller that went live, and gave absolutely no explanations. Instead of giving up to the curiosity, she decided against going for the risk of ending up in a trap.

The devices emits a beep and a small wisp of smoke emits from it. 

Whatever data it held has been destroyed.

Just now, Rakawan said:

"He is under the protection of the sovereign state of Phenix, which your board attacked less than two days ago." Simon says. 

"Ah, you see my friend, my board was smipley trying to arrest him, nothing more, if it means to attack the hostile, consider it as Collateral Damage" *She says, with pride* "As you see sovereign state, he is wanted for Tenno Murder and other illegal means" *She says after, Firmly* "If you allow us to pass, we will see to it, that all attacks will sease forever"

30 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He looks to her* "I understand that Sam and...I.." *He looks down to the floor* "You..where..almost killed, because..of me..the very reason why you was in that bed, was because of ME, it was my fault, if Legion didn't tail me..." *He rubs his face* "I'm surprised your father didn't kill me right there and then" *He looks back to her a bit* "Seeing Brandon hurt, because of...me, hurts me Sam" *He looks to the door* "He deserves something better and so do you" *He squeezes his nose* "You need a man that does have't countless bounties on his head, I can't keep hurting you like this" *He says silently*, 

"Then tell me about Zeta and the others." She says. "If we had known about this we could have been prepared."

Just now, -Platinum- said:

"Ah, you see my friend, my board was smipley trying to arrest him, nothing more, if it means to attack the hostile, consider it as Collateral Damage" *She says, with pride* "As you see sovereign state, he is wanted for Tenno Murder and other illegal means" *She says after, Firmly* "If you allow us to pass, we will see to it, that all attacks will sease forever"

((She has to be either Tenno or Corpus. Not both.)) "You will not set foot on this planet." Simon says. "I will present your request to the council. You will remain where you are, not one inch closer."

He raises a hand to forestall objections.

"And before you make any more veiled threats know that there are two Dreadnoughts with anti-Capitol canons aimed at you and a planet full of Tenno who would love to disassemble your factories piece by piece. Starting with the workers."

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Then tell me about Zeta and the others." She says. "If we had known about this we could have been prepared."

*Zaeed is holding back his sorrow, trying to keep clam* "Shes a Corpus director. while not with them completely, shes her own faction if you will, like the Prinn, I was kicked out of the Prinn not too long ago, I just got the massage 3 weeks ago" *He says, calmly* "Her name is excaly whats on the tin "Zeta Directive"