The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

14 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He just nods, without saying a word, still pale, he opens his mouth to speek, but looks up Sam instead* 

"For now." Sam says.

"Befire you enter a plea would you care to elaborate on your relationship with Zeta." Maurice asks. "Bear in mind that what is said will be brought up during your trial."

"He has done nothing worth handing him over to bevkilled." Sam protests.

"Then the trial will be swift." Maurice says.

Edited by Rakawan

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"For now." Sam says.

"Befire you enter a plea would you care to elaborate on your relationship with Zeta." Tammy asks. "Bear in mind that what is said will be brought up during your trial."

"He has done nothing worth handing him over to bevkilled." Sam protests.

"Then the trial will be swift." Tammy says.

*He breaks out of his silence and exhales* "The only thing I kown, I whuold be wanted for, is disobeying her orders and breaking a deal" *He says* "And last thing I remember is moving stolen Infested bioweapons from the terminus system, thats all I remember, but I had to pay for that"  

14 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"But you are the enemies of the Divine ones." He says. "Should you not....?"

Sai'ah points him out across the link.

"Make an example." She says. "But don't harm the rest. We can use this."

Alice launched out a knife, imbedding itself into the mans shoulder, but not killing him.

"And why should we waste our time with such pesky little things you're supposed to take care off?" she said "We are the blade that cuts deep into the Divines' flesh as the last thing they see with their bloodshot eyes is us standing victorious! So do you really think we'll concern ourselves with a spreading lie? That's your task!"

She grabbed the knife in his shoulder, pushing it deeper and twisting it "You will suffer for your ignorance if you're incapable of obeying..."

3 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He breaks out of his silence and exhales* "The only thing I kown, I whuold be wanted for, is disobeying her orders and breaking a deal" *He says* "And last thing I remember is moving stolen Infested bioweapons from the terminus system, thats all I remember, but I had to pay for that"  

"Were these weapons stolen from any group aligned with Phenix, including but not limited to the six Syndicates that have embassies here?" Tammy asks.

50 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

A moment later a very peeved looking woman teleports into the courtyard.

"If you wouldn't mind." She says. "Some of us are trying to study."

Her robes mark her as one of the Keepers.

She casts a scathing glance at a Stabilis and vanishes.

*Sarah laughs when the woman leaves*

Y-you always did have a knack f-for attracting attention Stabilis. B-but tell me, w-when will you test th-their resolve?

"soon. That will be the next test. But for now, we shall continue with this test. In a more, quiet manner. Who will be next?"

*Stabilis stands outside the circle. Sarah gets up to walk around*

5 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

Alice launched out a knife, imbedding itself into the mans shoulder, but not killing him.

"And why should we waste our time with such pesky little things you're supposed to take care off?" she said "We are the blade that cuts deep into the Divines' flesh as the last thing they see with their bloodshot eyes is us standing victorious! So do you really think we'll concern ourselves with a spreading lie? That's your task!"

She grabbed the knife in his shoulder, pushing it deeper and twisting it "You will suffer for your ignorance if you're incapable of obeying..."

"You may kill him." Sai'ah says. "Corpses make better examples than wounds."

She looks across the compound, meeting several gazes. Most look away. One, a young man sitting in a cage near the ritual, does not. Something passes between him and Sai'ah and she motions to him.

"Him." She says. "Bring him to me."

Two cultists unfasten the cage and drag him over. He feigns resistance but you can tell he does not truly care to flee.

"What do you want, demon?" He spits. 

"What are these fools doing?" She asks.

He looks up with a sneer.

"They think you're going to kill the Divine Angels for them." He says. "The ones called Tenno."

7 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Were these weapons stolen from any group aligned with Phenix, including but not limited to the six Syndicates that have embassies here?" Tammy asks.

*Shrugs* "How shuold I kown?, All I was told was: "Zaeed put this here, and don't ask qeastions" *He admits* "That is all I kown, I swear, to you, I can not remember what else happned"

(( trying the new suggestions, is this better?))

2 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

*Sarah laughs when the woman leaves*

Y-you always did have a knack f-for attracting attention Stabilis. B-but tell me, w-when will you test th-their resolve?

"soon. That will be the next test. But for now, we shall continue with this test. In a more, quiet manner. Who will be next?"

*Stabilis stands outside the circle. Sarah gets up to walk around*

Another brawler steps forward. 

He stands tall and proud, there is no doubt in his stance.

13 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Shrugs* "How shuold I kown?, All I was told was: "Zaeed put this here, and don't ask qeastions" *He admits* "That is all I kown, I swear, to you, I can not remember what else happned"

(( trying the new suggestions, is this better?))

Maurice snaps her notebook shut.

"Have you committed any crimes against the Tenno or been ordered to appear in court and declined?" She asks. From her movements it is clear she does not expect to be here much longer.

Edited by Rakawan

5 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Another brawler steps forward. 

He stands tall and proud, there is no doubt in his stance.

"You feign confidence. This may work in the ring, but not in the world which we shall protect.  Relax, and let your heart stand tall."

*Stabilis rolls his shoulders and walks forwards, hunched slightly*

"What will you do when you face your true fear?"

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Maurice snaps her notebook S#&$.

"Have you committed any crimes against the Tenno or been ordered to appear in court and declined?" She asks. From her movements it is clear she does not expect to be here much longer.

"What?", no!" *He yells* "Why whuold I ever do that, I have no intention of harming another Tenno, On top of that, I have never been wanted in court before, If I knew I would of gone!"

5 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"You may kill him." Sai'ah says. "Corpses make better examples than wounds."

She looks across the compound, meeting several gazes. Most look away. One, a young man sitting in a cage near the ritual, does not. Something passes between him and Sai'ah and she motions to him.

"Him." She says. "Bring him to me."

Two cultists unfasten the cage and drag him over. He feigns resistance but you can tell he does not truly care to flee.

"What do you want, demon?" He spits. 

"What are these fools doing?" She asks.

He looks up with a sneer.

"They think you're going to kill the Divine Angels for them." He says. "The ones called Tenno."

With a twisted smile, Alice carved the knife through her victim's neck, letting him struggle against death on the ground for the others to vitness.

She caught up with Sai'ah, occasionally casting terrifying glances at the ones around them.

Just now, -Platinum- said:

"What?", no!" *He yells* "Why whuold I ever do that, I have no intention of harming another Tenno, On top of that, I have never been wanted in court before, If I knew I would of gone!"

"Remain calm." Maurice says. "This is protocol. I have to ask these questions."

She turns to Tirion.

"Coukd Zeta declare a fued?" She asks.

"According to custom and law, no." He says. "She would be well within her rights to demand a duel, but given his condition it would be via champion."

4 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

"You feign confidence. This may work in the ring, but not in the world which we shall protect.  Relax, and let your heart stand tall."

*Stabilis rolls his shoulders and walks forwards, hunched slightly*

"What will you do when you face your true fear?"

"Congratulate it on being the first thing to scare me." He says. "Assuming it actually is."

His confidence does not seem to be a ruse.

"I feign nothing." He says.

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Remain calm." Maurice says. "This is protocol. I have to ask these questions."

She turns to Tirion.

"Coukd Zeta declare a fued?" She asks.

"According to custom and law, no." He says. "She would be well within her rights to demand a duel, but given his condition it would be via champion."

*He looks to them* "What has she charged me for?" *His begins to go into panic, the heart montoir begins to beep, assuming hes still connected*

11 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

With a twisted smile, Alice carved the knife through her victim's neck, letting him struggle against death on the ground for the others to vitness.

She caught up with Sai'ah, occasionally casting terrifying glances at the ones around them.

"That blade you carry." A voice says in your mind. "Give it to me."

"And what do you think of those around you?" Sai'ah asks the young man.

"It think they are fools." He says. "Their bloods is too thin to do anything besides water the ground."

"Will you give me the blade?" The voice asks. "Or should I simply tear out one of their bones and use that?"

Edited by Rakawan

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

*He looks to them* "What has she charged me for?" *His begins to go into panic, the heart montoir begins to beep, assuming hes still connected*

"She has declared you wanted." Maurice says. "I will inform the council that her claims have no bearing on our affairs."

Tirion looks at you.

"She could contend that you broke a deal, as you said." He says. "It would be a standard honor duel to first blood. Nothing lethal. You would of course be free to name a champion to fight for you, considering your condition."

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

"She has declared you wanted." Maurice says. "I will inform the council that her claims have no bearing on our affairs."

Tirion looks at you.

"She could contend that you broke a deal, as you said." He says. "It would be a standard honor duel to first blood. Nothing lethal. You would of course be free to name a champion to fight for you, considering your condition."

*He looks somewhat confused* "Who and what whuold ever, want to be my champion to fight for me? *He looks to the side* "I have only few friends and even then, none will risk their life for me"

"Don't be so hasty, lady's gotta think..." Alice mentally replied to the voice. She looked down at the knife, still bloody from the cultist's neck. She'd probably give it to who asked, if she knew who asked. She waited for Sai'ah to tell her what to do, assuming she heard it too.

*He looks somewhat confused* "Who and what whuold ever, want to be my champion to fight for me? *He looks to the side* "I have only few friends and even then, none will risk their life for me"

Tirion opens a video channel to Ryoko.

"We may have need of you." He says. "Zeta may challenge Zaeed in a duel of honor. The Trader is injured and may need a champion. "

Ryoko looks up from the microscope he is leaning over. 

"Name the time and place." He says. "And tell him get well soon."

He looks down at the microscope.

Edited by Rakawan

Just now, Rakawan said:

"We may have need of you." He says. "Zeta may challenge Zaeed in a duel of honor. The Trader is injured and may need a champion. "

Ryoko looked down at his Mocroscope.

"Zeta..." He muses. "I wonder I know her?"

He turns back to the microscope.

5 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"Don't be so hasty, lady's gotta think..." Alice mentally replied to the voice. She looked down at the knife, still bloody from the cultist's neck. She'd probably give it to who asked, if she knew who asked. She waited for Sai'ah to tell her what to do, assuming she heard it too.

"Keep your pen knife." The voice says. "I see something better."

"I will prove their blood is thin." The young man says. 

He grabs a candleholder from the ground and turns, tearing free from the cultists and bashing one's head open with the metal decoration.

"You are right." Sai'ah says. "They are weak."

"Kill them all." She says. "But leave the one with the candles."

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

*He looks over* "Hold on, Who did you just contact?" *He looks up to Sam* "The Doctor said  shuold not put myself in...stressful situations"

*He looks over* "Hold on, Who did you just contact?" *He looks up to Sam* "The Doctor said  shuold not put myself in...stressful situations"

"Arbiter Ryoko." Tirion says. "He was an Adjuticant before the collapse. He is Chairman of Science and a Keeper now, but it would do him well to step into the ring."

He laughs.

"You misunderstand." He says. "If Zeta challenges you she will have to fight Ryoko. He is standing in for you as your champion, due to your injuries."

Edited by Rakawan

26 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Congratulate it on being the first thing to scare me." He says. "Assuming it actually is."

His confidence does not seem to be a ruse.

"I feign nothing." He says.

*Stabilis launches towards him, turning down as he came close, and rolled over his shoulder, grappling and lifting him*

"Defend!"

*It appears that Stabilis wants him to counter before he is thrown out of the ring*