The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

4 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"Hello Zaeed" *She can be seen, as a Soprana Banshee, wearing light gray and white Corpus colors, She welds the Porta chest plate, and Dendra leg pieces and one left piece, On her back will reveal the Officium disc and on her right shoulder the some kind of Tenno Disc device, On both shoulders they weld the Ki'teer logos, Exact copy of Zaeeds* "it is my singular pleasure to meet you, once more -heh-, If only I was here in person, to shake your hand, But oh well" *She leans back and folds hands together* "You kown, why I am here, so good luck gentlemen"   

(( Image will be posted soon, working on her Story, And yes, shes acts like Alad V, take it as you wish))

"Why have you come here demanding custody of one of our allies?" Melanie asks. "What wrongs has he committed and what proof do you offer?"

12 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Nina was acting alone." Melanie says. "Frohd Bec denounced her actions. And before you ask I do maintain limited contact with other factions besides Tenno. Apart from a few isolated and individually motivated occurrences  we have no reason to declare War upon the Corpus. They are merchants, and as such can be bargained with."

She looks at you.

"Rest assured I divulged no secrets to them." She says. "But after the Grineer attack they did proved a discount on humanitarian supplies. There are some among them who are good people. I've heard that Bec has often worked with the Tenno to combat threats to both."

"Despite me being a woman in uniform, I'm not suggesting you to open fire at the threat this exact moment" she said and swiftly muttered "even though I'd really like to" she quickly returned to her normal intonation "There are elementary legal moments to this case that must be brought up. First of all - the claiming side should verify the fact they understand that they have no legal power in this part of space. Secondly, there must be an extradition treaty, or else way it would be impossible to hand out the subjects of local law without political and juridical issues. Thirdly, this individual must tell and prove the accusations"

Edited by Teloch

13 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

Alice clapped her hands at the spectacle, before going back to her dance-like killing spree.

This seems to be a larger camp.

The last cultist panicks, bolting into a tent and getting caught in the fabric.

"I'll flip you for him." The lad says. "Bloody side I win, clean side... wait, not bloody enough."

He discards a blood soaked coin and grabs a severed hand.

"Palm up I win." He says. "Palm down you lose. Agreed?"

Edited by Rakawan

10 minutes ago, Teloch said:

"Despite me being a woman in uniform, I'm not suggesting you to open fire at the threat this exact moment" she said and swiftly muttered "even though I'd really like to" she quickly returned to her normal intonation "There are elementary lagal moments to this case that must be brought up. First of all - the claiming side should verify the fact they understand that they have no legal power in this part of space. Secondly, there must be an extradition treaty, or else way it would be impossible to hand out the subjects of local law without political and juridical issues. Thirdly, this individual must tell and prove the accusations"

((This is being said in low voices out of earshot of the microphone.)) 

"She could try to negotiate an extradition treaty." Melanie says to the side. "And from her tone I sense that she doesn't much understand what sovereign means."

Her fist clenches.

"I would love to drive home the point with canonfire." She says. "But there may be a solution that does not lead to all out war between us and whatever faction or corporation she represents."

Edited by Rakawan

9 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

((This is being said in low voices out of earshot of the microphone.)) 

"She could try to negotiate an extradition treaty." Melanie says to the side. "And from her time insense that she doesn't much understand what sovereign means."

Her fist clenches.

"I would love to drive home the point with canonfire." She says. "But there may be a solution that does not lead to all out war between us and whatever faction or corporation she represents."

"In order to negotiate the extradition treaty, the criminal codes of the negotiating parties must be compared and matched in order to prevent system errors that may lead to abuse. Because it is a treaty relationship, it must be projected, modelled, and agreed. Moreover, you need to verify the treaty on the highest level, which means that all of the parliamentarian institutions must approve it. Such treaties took from months to years to establish before the collapse era. But, as you have said, this individual might not know what is the law"

Edited by Teloch

1 minute ago, Teloch said:

"In order to negotiate the extradition treaty, the criminal codes of the negotiating parties must be compared and matched in order to prevent system errors that may lead to abuse. Because it is a treaty relationship, it must be projected, modelled, and agreed. Moreover, you need to verify the treaty on the highest level, which means that all of the parliamentarian institutions must approve it. Such treaties took from months to years to establish. But, as you have said, this individual might not know what is the law"

Melanie nods.

"I may be new to politics." She says. "But I am not new to bereaucracy. Still, I should at least listen to what she has to say. If he has committed crimes they may warrant a trial here."

16 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Why have you come here demanding custody of one of our allies?" Melanie asks. "What wrongs has he committed and what proof do you offer?"

*She leans forward, she uploads a Report, it brings up on screen, it is the same one, Legion provided, While uploading her own* "The proof is all here"

Legions Report:

Zaeed_Reoirt.png

Zeta's Report:

Zeta_Report.png

(( Sorry took so long, I had to work some magic))

16 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

This seems to be a larger camp.

The last cultist panicks, bolting into a tent and getting caught in the fabric.

"I'll flip you for him." The lad says. "Bloody side I win, clean side... wait, not bloody enough."

He discards a blood soaked coin and grabs a severed hand.

"Palm up I win." He says. "Palm down you lose. Agreed?"

"Oh, you're on!" Alice replied, regaining her cheerish tone again.

7 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*She leans forward, she uploads a Report, it brings up on screen, it is the same one, Legion provided, While uploading her own* "The proof is all here"

Legions Report:

Zaeed_Reoirt.png

Zeta's Report:

Zeta_Report.png

(( Sorry took so long, I had to work some magic))

The assembled read the logs.

"He only issue I see warranting further investigation is cd blooded murder." Theylin says. "Tenno regularly kill large numbers of Corpus crewman and security during their missions. And many Tenno own as least small stockpiles of infested biomass for weapon and frame fabrication."

"Do you have any evidence of this murder." Melanie asks. "Videos, eyewitness accounts, fingerprints, tracking data. Anything beyond a report saying someone said he did it?"

Edited by Rakawan

6 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"Oh, you're on!" Alice replied, regaining her cheerish tone again.

((Read the offer carefully.))

He flips the hand.

It lands Palm down.

"You lose." He says. He stalks forward and raises a hand. The Cultist's eyes flare blue. The robes figure rises if in a trance and begins twisting the  fabric into a rope, then tying a noose. He throws it over a tree branch and fastens it.

Edited by Rakawan

7 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

snoop

"... There are logical mistakes in these reports. How exactly did he manage to commit all of the singular incident stages on three different planets? What can possibly corpus civilians do on Lua and Earth? And how the hell did he steal and kill with a help of alcohol and drugs?!"

Edited by Teloch

Just now, Rakawan said:

The assembled read the logs.

"He only issue I see warranting further investigation is cd blooded murder." Theylin says. "Tenno regularly kill large numbers of Corpus crewman and security during their missions. And many Tenno own as least small stockpiles of infested biomass for weapon and frame fabrication."

"Do you have any evidence of this murder." Melanie asks. "Videos, eyewitness accounts, fingerprints, tracking data. A thing behind a report saying someone said he did it?"

*She leans forward* "That is true, yes, but my staff are not -the-  Corpus crewmen they where unarmed and normal working staff, and the Infested biomass was living Infested and Weaponry, ones that are forbidden for non documented tractable travel" *she says firmly* "As for the murder, yes, Legion..is my eye witness, Is he alive?, As for Video, Its downloading now, as for tracking data, its all here"  

Startup_Cycle_Data_Tracking.jpg

6 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*She leans forward* "That is true, yes, but my staff are not -the-  Corpus crewmen they where unarmed and normal working staff, and the Infested biomass was living Infested and Weaponry, ones that are forbidden for non documented tractable travel" *she says firmly* "As for the murder, yes, Legion..is my eye witness, Is he alive?, As for Video, Its downloading now, as for tracking data, its all here"  

Startup_Cycle_Data_Tracking.jpg

"Legion?" Melanie asks.

She smiles.

"He is alive." She says. "And under arrest for acts of terrosim, assault with a deadly weapon, assasination, attempted assasination, and that's only his rap sheet with us. The Tenno High Council as wants him to his part in trying to free a Sentient Lord."

Her grin grows wider.

"We're thinking of tossing a coin to decide which sentence he'll serve first." She says. "This is him right?"

She displays a picture of Legion captured from the Gray Isle camp.

Edited by Rakawan

9 minutes ago, Teloch said:

"... There are logical mistakes in these reports. How exactly did he manage to commit all of the singular incident paces on three different planets? What can possibly corpus civilians do on Lua and Earth? And how the hell did he steal and kill with a help of alcohol and drugs?!"

(( Tel, I kown your way, this is the only thing I chuold find, to act like a fancy looking report, some might look a bit odd, As I don't have the skills to make a "Real Warframe lore, one". Thank You...))

Edited by -Platinum-

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

Melanie smiles.

"He is alive." She says. "And under arrest for acts of terrosim, assault with a deadly weapon, assasination, attempted assasination, and that's only his rap sheet with us. The Tenno High Council as wants him to his part in trying to free a Sentient Lord."

Her grin grows wider.

"We're thinking of tossing a coin to decide which sentence he'll serve first." She says. "This is him right?"

She displays a picture of Legion captured from the Gray Isle camp.

*Legion screams on top of his lunges* "MY BOSS!?, WHAT, WHERE, WHY, HOW, WHAT, WHAT!? *Panic mode*

-----

*She truns to Melanie* "Hold on, what, he did all this?, Where is your proof, If I gave you, Proof, it is only right, if you send me a draft copy too, He IS my employer"  

15 minutes ago, Teloch said:

"... There are logical mistakes in these reports. How exactly did he manage to commit all of the singular incident stages on three different planets? What can possibly corpus civilians do on Lua and Earth? And how the hell did he steal and kill with a help of alcohol and drugs?!"

"Maybe he drugged the guards and got them drunk." Melanie says. "Maybe he got high and drunk himself. As I recall Lua is a contested area, it would be hard to prove he murdered people in a warzone."

Edited by Rakawan

9 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

snoop

"Despite the legal absurd of the things mentioned and the utter disregard of the jurisdiction zones concept, the information on the infested matter smuggle is worth investigating. The last thing this planet needs is individuals who might break one of those few universal taboos that remain" 

Edited by Teloch

9 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Legion screams on top of his lunges* "MY BOSS!?, WHAT, WHERE, WHY, HOW, WHAT, WHAT!? *Panic mode*

-----

*She truns to Melanie* "Hold on, what, he did all this?, Where is your proof, If I gave you, Proof, it is only right, if you send me a draft copy too, He IS my employer"  

Melanie sends you several reports containing eyewitness accounts of Zaeed's injuries and Legion's assault on their camp. 

She also sends several pictures that show an aerial view of Legion with a sniper rifle, and logs hat indicate the shot coming from his location. The footage of him and Duelist sneaking up the camp with Lakar is also sent.

"Our contact at Meridian supplied us with aerial depictions of what happened." She says. "They are remarkable quality, given the circumstances. We also have several sustained accounts, including one who is a telepath."

She folds her arms, her face smug.

"So tell me why I shouldn't blast you out of the sky, for sending an assassin, potentially a team of assassins, to our planet to kill someone who is our ally." She asks. "Because it is apparent you knew what his goal was."

Edited by Rakawan

3 minutes ago, Teloch said:

"Despite the legal absurd of the things mentioned and the utter disregard of the jurisdiction zones concept, the information on the infested matter smuggle is worth investigating. The last thing this planet needs is individuals who might break one of those few universal taboos that remain" 

"We scanned his ship and transports." She says. "All infested biomaterial was contained."

23 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

((Read the offer carefully.))

He flips the hand.

It lands Palm down.

"You lose." He says. He stalks forward and raises a hand. The Cultist's eyes flare blue. The robes figure rises if in a trance and begins twisting the  fabric into a rope, then tying a noose. He throws it over a tree branch and fastens it.

"Pfft, never flipping a hand again..." Alice pouted.

1 hour ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

*Stabilis repeats the process with the next to, adjusting his strategies to better match and counter them, as well as offering some wisdom.  All the while Michael stares at the fights, trying to learning how to beat Stabilis' attacks.  Stabilis then motions to Nikolai*

"Now, it is time for you to put proof to calling yourself a mountain."

Nikolai stands firmly inside the circle.

Anyone charging him would find his claim correct, albeit in an interesting manner. He is as immovable as an ice covered mountain, twisting and flexing to divert force to one side or another, making it almost impossible to bring the full force of a move directly against him.

18 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

snoop

"Well. That solves the issue...  If you accept such risks. Anyway, this is the inner matter. Also, it might be useful to try to nab some information on why that group of mercs had been sent to the planet and how did they end up trying to reactivate the sentient broodship. There is a chance this particular accuser might now more about the reasons behind that event"

Edited by Teloch

2 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"Pfft, never flipping a hand again..." Alice pouted.

The cutlists's eyes return to normal a split second after he steps off the stool. 

The resounding snap blends into applause.

"A straight dive with a full snap!" The young man says. "Executed perfectly, pun intended."