The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

Melanie sends you several reports containing eyewitness accounts of Zaeed's injuries and Legion's assault on their camp. 

She also sends several pictures that show an aerial view of Legion with a sniper rifle, and logs hat indicate the shot coming from his location. The footage of him and Duelist sneaking up the camp with Lakar is also sent.

"Our contact at Meridian supplied us with aerial depictions of what happened." She says. "They are remarkable quality, given the circumstances. We also have several sustained accounts, including one who is a telepath."

She folds her arms, her face smug.

"So tell me why I shouldn't boast you out of the sky, for sending an assassin, potentially a team of assassins, to our planet to kill someone who is our ally." She asks. "Because it is apparent you knew what his goal was."

*She folds her arms, leaning back, She begins yelling* "Legion!, What is the meaning of this!, I strictly told you NOT to attack anyone that was NOT the Target!, are you -trying- to get yourself, Killed!, We will discuss this matter somewhere else *She said firmly, as,she truns to face Mel* "My deepest greatest apologizes, Ma'ma, I did not intend to have my employer disobeying orders, even more so attacking non-targets"

*She exhales and then sits up* "I will gladly pay for any damage this may have caused and I will do my best to recompense you, for his actions, As long as it does not involve my death, of course, Do what you wish to my Employer, after this, he is lucky I do not kill him myself"   

Just now, Rakawan said:

The cutlists's eyes return to normal a split second after he steps off the stool. 

The resounding snap blends into applause.

"A straight dive with a full snap!" The young man says. "Executed perfectly, pun intended."

Alice giggled at the response, and the execution. Pun inteded. "So, what is the name your victims scream through their blood gurgling mouths when they see you?"

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

Nikolai stands firmly inside the circle.

Anyone charging him would find his claim correct, albeit in an interesting manner. He is as immovable as an ice covered mountain, twisting and flexing to divert force to one side or another, making it almost impossible to bring the full force of a move directly against him.

*Stabilis walks forwards, and then brings his fists straight down onto Nikolai's shoulders; this is unavoidable, save the buckling of the knees*

"A mountain can be defeated by a humble miner; bit by bit, they weaken.  A wall has maintenance; every crack, no matter how small, is repaired."

*He brings his fists down again, Then grabs Nikolai, lifting him over his head*

"When a wall rises, its foundation is lost."

1 hour ago, Denny2669 said:

Alice giggled at the response, and the execution. Pun inteded. "So, what is the name your victims scream through their blood gurgling mouths when they see you?"

"I'm No!" He says. "First name Aaaaggggh! Some folks say my middle name is Please!"

He grins.

"Of course their opinions matter less than their lives so you can call me Rip."

Edited by Rakawan

On 11/4/2016 at 3:45 PM, -Platinum- said:

*She folds her arms, leaning back, She begins yelling* "Legion!, What is the meaning of this!, I strictly told you NOT to attack anyone that was NOT the Target!, are you -trying- to get yourself, Killed!, We will discuss this matter somewhere else *She said firmly, as,she truns to face Mel* "My deepest greatest apologizes, Ma'ma, I did not intend to have my employer disobeying orders, even more so attacking non-targets"

*She exhales and then sits up* "I will gladly pay for any damage this may have caused and I will do my best to recompense you, for his actions, As long as it does not involve my death, of course, Do what you wish to my Employer, after this, he is lucky I do not kill him myself"   

"Yes." Melanie says at the mention of compensation. "You will. Though I doubt you will get the chance to speak with him about this."

She looks at the evidence.

"We will investigate this." She says. "But we will not be releasing Zaeed to your custody. If he is found guilty he will be held accountable by our laws."

On 11/4/2016 at 5:29 PM, Denny2669 said:

"Two words related to death in one name! How lovely!" she extended her bloody hand for a handshake, a non-beating heart dropping to the groud when she notice that her hand wasn't exactly empty.

Rip removes a strip of cloth and wipes his hand clean.

"A gentleman should always have a clean hand when shaking that of a lady." He says, with a bow. "It is a pleasure to meet you."

It takes a moment before you realize his mouth has not moved.

On 11/4/2016 at 3:47 PM, (XB1)chillichillman said:

*Stabilis walks forwards, and then brings his fists straight down onto Nikolai's shoulders; this is unavoidable, save the buckling of the knees*

"A mountain can be defeated by a humble miner; bit by bit, they weaken.  A wall has maintenance; every crack, no matter how small, is repaired."

*He brings his fists down again, Then grabs Nikolai, lifting him over his head*

"When a wall rises, its foundation is lost."

Stone covers his shoulders, reforming after every blow. The ground rises as you lift him, but only for two or three feet, then it and he halt their ascent.

On 11/4/2016 at 3:44 PM, Teloch said:

"Well. That solves the issue...  If you accept such risks. Anyway, this is the inner matter. Also, it might be useful to try to nab some information on why that group of mercs had been sent to the planet and how did they end up trying to reactivate the sentient broodship. There is a chance this particular accuser might now more about the reasons behind that event"

"A chance?" Melanie asks. "And there is a chance two a pair of fluffles will breed about twenty."

She laughs at her own joke.

"Regardless we will not extradite Zaeed. The Tenno High Council can take over the case if there is one. She has yet to prove he killed someone. All we have are reports and data showing he was there. And those can be forged."

31 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Yes." Melanie says at the mention of compensation. "You will. Though I doubt you will get the chance to speak with him about this."

She looks at the evidence.

"We will investigate this." She says. "But we will not be releasing Zaeed to your custody. If he is found guilty he will be held accountable by our laws."

*She lets out a sigh, but then sounds somewhat pleased* "Very well, and if he does get held, then I want some of the action" *She smiles* "Remember Zaeed, there is always..another way you can, become my new...friend agien" 

Just now, Rakawan said:

"A chance?" Melanie asks. "And there is a chance two a pair of fluffles will breed about twenty."

She laughs at her own joke.

"Regardless we will not extradite Zaeed. The Tenno High Council can take over the case if there is one. She has yet to prove he killed someone. All we have are reports and data showing he was there. And those can be forged."

The dirty joke made Therese attempt to suppress the grin

"Well, the case is a pretty much obvious one. Although, the very fact that this individual perfectly realized she was disrespecting the local sovereignty and rule by sending the group tasked to commit an illegal act and is now trying to friendlily bribe a way through is... strange. Well, seeing someone from our species who is a corpus loyalist and claims to occupy a high post within it is also surrealistic"

33 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Stone covers his shoulders, reforming after every blow. The ground rises as you lift him, but only for two or three feet, then it and he halt their ascent.

*Stabilis smiles slightly.  He then turns so that his shoulder faces Nikolai, then charges him, using a form of landslide to carry him faster.*

"The void can be canceled; do not depend on it.  When you meet the one who can nullify you, only your physical might will remain"

43 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Rip removes a strip of cloth and wipes his hand clean.

"A gentleman should always have a clean hand when shaking that of a lady." He says, with a bow. "It is a pleasure to meet you."

It takes a moment before you realize his mouth has not moved.

"Likewise meat boy. I'm Alice." she replied, not bothering to clean her hand and just removing the gauntlet, revealing her clean hand and recently cared for finger nails.

46 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*She lets out a sigh, but then sounds somewhat pleased* "Very well, and if he does get held, then I want some of the action" *She smiles* "Remember Zaeed, there is always..another way you can, become my new...friend agien" 

"You sent an armed force if assasins and mercs into a sovereign state with the admitted goal of eliminating or apprehending an ally of said state." Melanie says. "You should consider yourself fortunate you are not sharing a cell with him. This could well be considered an act of war. You have very little ground to make requests or jokes."

46 minutes ago, Teloch said:

The dirty joke made Therese attempt to suppress the grin

"Well, the case is a pretty much obvious one. Although, the very fact that this individual perfectly realized she was disrespecting the local sovereignty and rule by sending the group tasked to commit an illegal act and is now trying to friendlily bribe a way through is... strange. Well, seeing someone from our species who is a corpus loyalist and claims to occupy a high post within it is also surrealistic"

Melanie raises her voice.

"Remond me major." She says. "If someone declared war on us, wouldn't they be declaring war on your clan as well."

She winks at you.

13 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Remond me major." She says. "If someone declared war on us, wouldn't they be declaring war on your clan as well."

She winks at you.

"As far as I recall the agreement details, they will" Bloom said out loud.

Edited by Teloch

22 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"You sent an armed force if assasins and mercs into a sovereign state with the admitted goal of eliminating or apprehending an ally of said state." Melanie says. "You should consider yourself fortunate you are not sharing a cell with him. This could well be considered an act of war. You have very little ground to make requests or jokes."

19 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

She winks at you.

6 minutes ago, Teloch said:

"As far as I recall the agreement details, they will" Bloom said out loud.

*She sighs, folds her arms and tills her head* "If you are trying to use sarcasm, as a intimidation tactic, Im afraid you are wasteing your time, Now if you don't mind, I will end the call, unless there is something else, we wish to discuss"

7 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*She sighs, folds her arms and tills her head* "If you are trying to use sarcasm, as a intimidation tactic, Im afraid you are wasteing your time, Now if you don't mind, I will end the call, unless there is something else, we wish to discuss"

Therese rubbed her helmet and spoke to Melanie "So it was our sarcasm that took down those who piloted the junk that is now belting the planet. I knew that we are poor comedians, but to such extent?"

Edited by Teloch