The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

1 hour ago, -Platinum- said:

*She sighs, folds her arms and tills her head* "If you are trying to use sarcasm, as a intimidation tactic, Im afraid you are wasteing your time, Now if you don't mind, I will end the call, unless there is something else, we wish to discuss"

Melanie's voice becomes deadly cold.

"I am not being sarcastic." She says. "What you did could and will be considered an act of war unless you can give me a good reason to overlook it."

She leans forward.

"And I assure you, Director, we are not someone you want to be at war with. We have indulged your pride long enough." She says. "You have five minutes. You can use that time to convince us that we should overlook this transgression, and discuss what shall be done. Or you can use it to figure out how to tell your troops that they will be dying in droves so you can act smug."

The Vengeance's canons lock on and begin to charge.

"Your move." Melanie says. "If you chose war with us, you will be the first casualty."

Edited by Rakawan

Just now, Rakawan said:

Melanie's voice becomes deadly cold.

"I am not being sarcastic." She says. "What you did could and will be considered an act of war unless you can give me a good reason to overlook it."

She leans forward.

"And I assure you, Director, we are not someone you want to be at war with. We have indulged your pride long enough." She says. "You have five minutes. You can use that time to convince us that we should overlook this transgression, and discuss what shall be done. Or you can use it to figure out how to tell your troops that they will be dying in droves so you can act smug."

The Venfeance's canons lock on and begin to charge.

"Your move." Melanie says. 

*Zaeed looks up and yells on top of his voice* "ENOUGH!, BOTH OF YOU!, We do not need anymore conflict!, are you two people mad?!, we have citizens here!" *He truns to face Zeta* "I will accept your demands, but only AFTER the people here have finished, with me" *Zaeed then truns to face Melanie* "And please, would you please, stop with your damm Ego?, hell I have a Alpha Male addduite, but yours is absolutely horrible, I will do this, I am this powerful, do not pity me, I can wipe the floor with you, Good god!" 

1 hour ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed looks around and sighs* "I'm so dead, I'm so goddamn dead.." *He admits, with a small sob* "I'm not a jail-man!, IM NOT!"

(( I will wait until the email response, before I post agien, Rak))

A flash of light heralds the arrival of Ryoko. 

"Dead?" He says. "Hardly. It dies not look like she has concrete evidence and the Chairman is about two seconds away from removing that smile on Zeta's face with Canon fire."

He looks at Tirion.

"No challenge has been issued." He says. "They are squabbling about declarations of war st the moment."

Ryoko turns back.

"You have been a friend to this planet." He says. "We do not abandon or betray our friends."

4 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed looks up and yells on top of his voice* "ENOUGH!, BOTH OF YOU!, We do not need anymore conflict!, are you two people mad?!, we have citizens here!" *He truns to face Zeta* "I will accept your demands, but only AFTER the people here have finished, with me" *Zaeed then truns to face Melanie* "And please, would you please, stop with your damm Ego?, hell I have a Alpha Male addduite, but yours is absolutely horrible, I will do this, I am this powerful, do not pity me, I can wipe the floor with you, Good god!" 

Ryoko puts a hand in his shoulder. Melanie's face is a mask. 

"Calm yourself Trader." He says. "Do not go making more enemies.

"Contact us when her demands have been clarified." He says to Melanie. "This issue does not involve us."

He turns to Zaeed.

"The Chairman's reaction is not only appropriate, but hers to decide." He says. "Regardless of why they came, they threatened her world. Whether or not she declares war is her decision. As it was hers to shelter you."

Edited by Rakawan

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

A flash of light heralds the arrival of Ryoko. 

"Dead?" He says. "Hardly. It dies not look like she has concrete evidence and the Chairman is about two seconds away from removing that smile on Zeta's face with Canon fire."

He looks at Tirion.

"No challenge has been issued." He says. "They are squabbling about declarations of war st the moment."

Ryoko turns back.

"You have been a friend to this planet." He says. "We do not abandon or betray our friends."

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

Ryoko puts a hand in his shoulder.

"Contact is when her demands have been clarclear

*Zaeed sighs warmly* "Thank you, Ryoko, and I understand that but please, no more bloodshed, don't you think we have had enough today?, Look..I'll tell you the truth alright?, but please..you MUST understand" *He looks up to Sam* "Sam what I'm about to say next, I...won't blame you, if you..will no longer wish to speek to me, but do kown, that all that I have done, was to protect myself and others, you mean everything to me, but like I said, you need to understand what kind of Procession I'm in"

8 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

Melanie dies not respond.

"Four minutes, director." She says to Zeta. "Theylin have your fleet spread a bit further, they seem too close."

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed sighs warmly* "Thank you, Ryoko, and I understand that but please, no more bloodshed, don't you think we have had enough today?, Look..I'll tell you the truth alright?, but please..you MUST understand" *He looks up to Sam* "Sam what I'm about to say next, I...won't blame you, if you..will no longer wish to speek to me, but do kown, that all that I have done, was to protect myself and others, you mean everything to me, but like I said, you need to understand what kind of Procession I'm in"

Ryoko sends a message and a moment later a response beeps.

"The Hugh Council has taken possession of your case." He says. "The Adjuticants will take statements, gather data, and decide the next course of action. The Phenix council has agreed to relinquish jurisdiction on this. This is a Tenno matter, now."

He looks at you.

"That being said you are now bound be Tenno law." He says. "Anything you wish to state will be on the record."

Edited by Rakawan

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Ryoko sends a message and a moment later a response beeps.

"The Hugh Council has taken possession of your case." He says. "The Adjuticants will take statements, gather data, and decide the next course of action. The Phenix council has agreed to relinquish jurisdiction on this. This is a Tenno matter, now."

He looks at you.

"That being said you are now bound be Tenno law." He says. "Anything you wish to state will be on the record."

(( relinquish jurisdiction? WAT))

*He looks up to Zeta* "Zeta, Unless you wish to be blown out the sky, I whuold suggest you leave, I will talk to you another time, when ego is not the fornt line of the Tenno troopers" 

-----

*She scoffs* "This is why I like you Zaeed, maybe this was a mistake, a charming person, can do alot in this non-peaceful world" *She truns to Sam* "Your lucky to have a man like him, not meny like him, these days, I am leaving, if that will satisfy you" 

-----

*Zaeed nods and shuts off the screen and truns to Ryoko* "And what does that mean?"

11 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

(( relinquish jurisdiction? WAT))

*He looks up to Zeta* "Zeta, Unless you wish to be blown out the sky, I whuold suggest you leave, I will talk to you another time, when ego is not the fornt line of the Tenno troopers" 

-----

*She scoffs* "This is why I like you Zaeed, maybe this was a mistake, a charming person, can do alot in this non-peaceful world" *She truns to Sam* "Your lucky to have a man like him, not meny like him, these days, I am leaving, if that will satisfy you" 

-----

*Zaeed nods and shuts off the screen and truns to Ryoko* "And what does that mean?"

"Well if your friend actually just left it means we are at war." He says. "But as for you, it means you are now in Tirion's custody. The High Council will review your actions, and decide if they violate the code. If they do they will set the terms for absolution."

"Well if your friend actually just left it means we are at war." He says. "But as for you, it means you are now in Tirion's custody. The High Council will review your actions, and decide if they violate the code. If they do they will set the terms for absolution."

*He sighs, and rubs his face, he looks up to both Sam & Ryoko* "I..don't kown what to..say...I..." *He looks to be in alot of distress* "When or where, can I speek, about this as well, from my own point of view?" *He truns to the screen* "I..WE DO NOT NEED ANOTHER WAR!" <His heart-rate climbs once more> 

1 hour ago, Teloch said:

Therese rubbed her helmet and spoke to Melanie "So it was our sarcasm that took down those who piloted the junk that is now belting the planet. I knew that we are poor comedians, but to such extent?"

Theresa would notice that Melanie has a slightly feral grin.

Her hand tightens and loosens as if preparing for a fight.

"I despise people who act like her." She hisses. "Smug, arrogant, as if they can have bought the world. This is MY planet. And she will learn to respect that even if i have to hire mercenaries to avenge our fallen."

3 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He sighs, and rubs his face, he looks up to both Sam & Ryoko* "I..don't kown what to..say...I..." *He looks to be in alot of distress* "When or where, can I speek, about this as well, from my own point of view?" *He truns to the screen* "I..WE DO NOT NEED ANOTHER WAR!" <His heart-rate climbs once more> 

"You may speak about your actions whenever you like." He says. "But I'm afraid that only Zeta can prevent a war."

The screen is off.

"I would focus on your own plight." He says. "The negotiations are out of your hands."

3 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zeta's ship seems to have lost power, scans seem to show a off-world signal, that shut it down, someone is protecting her?* "Why can't I leave, what is going on?"

"Three minutes." Melanie says. "I'm still waiting, Director."

"You may speak about your actions whenever you like." He says. "But I'm afraid that only Zeta can prevent a war."

The screen is off.

"I would focus on your own plight." He says. "The negotiations are out of your hands."

*Zaeed frowns and Scoffs* "I can not bealive this...when this is..over, Im getting off this dammed rock" *He folds his arms* "Do you kown, why, I care about her?, because a life is not worth dying over, if you blow her out the sky, you will have another enemy, and one that is right in the room"

-----

*He Sighs and exhales* "I killed a Tenno, I killed Rankis, and that Rankis was Zeta's husband, THAT is why she wants me arrested, Zeta is my Boss, or used to be. The reason why I killed Rankis was because I lost control, he pushed me too, far and I..just lost my mind, I killed him and the others that where protecting him"

"As for the other claims, I took a ship, that had Infested Biomass inside, I had no idea, until it was too late, I took it, where I was not supposed to, and the ship became Infected and the Infested took over,..It...was a...colony ship carrier" *He begins to sob* "THAT is the reason, why I am wanted by her, Legion and  Zeta, where both after me, Legion heried Rankis, who then hired Duality and Duailist and the rest"

"But the other claims, are fake, just to give another reason, why I shuold stay in lockup, but I'm telling you, I had..no control over my actions, like..something else, took over me" *He sighs, wiping his face* "I'll take what ever actions, or punishment, I will need, for this, but after this, I'm sorry..but...I'm going...I can;t stand...being in the middle of this, I already..got someone killed, because of me, I..almost lost the 2 people I love, its best..if I just leave..."

4 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"I've said, all I can, He killed my god damm Husband!, What more do you want!" *She spits* "I offered you, all I can to repay, Legion's damage that was cused, ALL I WANT IS ZAEED!" *she goes slient* "Please....."

Melanie morions for Theylin and Theresa to leave the room.

"Zaeed is under the care if the Tenno Council." Melanie says. "I sympathize with your loss, I know what that feels like, but unless you want to be our enemies you need to make this right. Your operatives threatened my people, my own daughter. I cannot let that slide."

Just now, Rakawan said:

Melanie morions for Theylin and Theresa to leave the room.

"Zaeed is under the care if the Tenno Council." Melanie says. "I sympathize with your loss, I know what that feels like, but unless you want to be our enemies you need to make this right. Your operatives threatened my people, my own daughter. I cannot let that slide."

*She draws closet to the screen* "Then please, tell me what I can do, what can I do to make this right?, I'll do my own punishment to Legion, when hes finished with him, but please..I did not want to hurt your daughter, who that might be I don't kown, but still..."