The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

4 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

*Sarah guides Michael in.  He groans sharply as he raises his arm to push open the door*

Ow.  My arm feel funny.

Try not to m-move it.  These people can help y-you.  I hope. 

*Sarah Goes in first, whistling loud enough to be heard, but soft enough not to disturb the peace*

The woman who appeared in the ckurtyard and shushed Stabilis looks up.

"Do you need healing child?" She asks.

Just now, Rakawan said:

The woman who appeared in the ckurtyard and shushed Stabilis looks up.

"Do you need healing child?" She asks.

*Michael nods*

I think so.  My arm does feel a bit funny.

He has a s-slight dislocation.  His m-muscles popped it back in, b-but it still looks bad.  It's a m-miracle his arm isn't sh-shattered.

*Sarah urges him forwards, and he moves timidly.  Sarah looks at the woman*

S-sorry about earlier.  Stabilis can m-make a good bit of a ruckus.

*Sarah is smiling again, trying to keep things light*

Just now, (XB1)chillichillman said:

*Michael nods*

I think so.  My arm does feel a bit funny.

He has a s-slight dislocation.  His m-muscles popped it back in, b-but it still looks bad.  It's a m-miracle his arm isn't sh-shattered.

*Sarah urges him forwards, and he moves timidly.  Sarah looks at the woman*

S-sorry about earlier.  Stabilis can m-make a good bit of a ruckus.

*Sarah is smiling again, trying to keep things light*

"It is good to have voices inside the courtyard again." The woman says sweetly. "It has been quiet lately."

She seems less stern then before.

She looks at his arm and sucks in a breath.

"Have a seat child." She says. "Let's see what we can do about that."

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

((Whoops))

"They thought the presence of a bloodthirsty soul might attract another." He says. "It appears to be a case of 'went horribly right'."

"Well, they got 3 for the price of one. Great bargain if you ask me, you don't always have the option to get hanged by your own organs." Alice chuckled.

11 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

She blushes.

"Why not." She says. 

Tirion enters the room and Ryoko bows and leaves.

"You are certain." He asks Darrin as he heads to the hangar.

"Rught outside of range, scanners barely picked it up." Darrin says. "Three cloaked ships, one a carrier."

*Zaeed walks into the room, and then grabs a towel, he warps the towel around his waist, he quickly grabs a hot-pant and slips them on, under the towel, then he looks over to Sam* "Got a swim wear or so?"

1 minute ago, Denny2669 said:

"Well, they got 3 for the price of one. Great bargain if you ask me, you don't always have the option to get hanged by your own organs." Alice chuckled.

"By his own organs?" He asks. His eyes brighten. "Of course, why didn't I think of that. Would save me a fortune in rope."

4 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He looks around, One of his Shadow puppets, speeks to him* "What, You got to be kidding, Alert, all battlestations, we have Incoming!"

Missiles arc from a rapidly approaching ship to slam into both fighters. 

"Like many before me I had a dream." A voice says. "Of a world free from pain, from suffering. Idealistic, I know, but something I could strive for, of not teach. A dream to stave off the madness of this broken system."

Edited by Rakawan

6 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed walks into the room, and then grabs a towel, he warps the towel around his waist, he quickly grabs a hot-pant and slips them on, under the towel, then he looks over to Sam* "Got a swim wear or so?"

Sam enters the room wearing a t-shirt and knee length swim trunks.

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

Missiles arc from a rapidly approaching ship to slam into both fighters. 

"Like many before me I had a dream." A voice says. "Of a world free from pain, from suffering. Idealistic, I know, but something I could strive for, of not teach. A dream to stave off the madness of this broken system."

*One of the fighters explode, seems it had no shields, the one races after the ships, firing burst-lasers* "Turrets, Online now!, Shadows weapons ready!"  

11 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"It is good to have voices inside the courtyard again." The woman says sweetly. "It has been quiet lately."

She seems less stern then before.

She looks at his arm and sucks in a breath.

"Have a seat child." She says. "Let's see what we can do about that."

*Michael sits.  He looks nervous*

Will this hurt much?

*Sarah chuckles slightly.  She rests a hand on his good shoulder*

Michael, y-you're tough.  I don't think this will hurt y-you that much.

*She turns to the woman*

Y-you seem more accepting of the ruckus now.  Did w-we wake y-you from a nap?

3 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*One of the fighters explode, seems it had no shields, the one races after the ships, firing burst-lasers* "Turrets, Online now!, Shadows weapons ready!"  

The lasers tear gashes in the hull but the ship races on.

"As I grew, as I recovered, it seemed less a dream and more a vision." The voice continues. "Our powers could sow destruction. Could they not then be turned to protect the seeds of my dream?"

Missiles and laser fureskam into the other ship. Two veer off, targeting the engines of the carrier.

Edited by Rakawan

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He dumps the towel to the side, he wears a hot-pant, swimwear, he looks down to the hot-tube* "Ladies first.."

Sam slips into the hot-tub. 

"Someone has been working out." She says.

Edited by Rakawan

The lasers tear gashes in the hull but the ship races on.

"As I grew, as I recovered, it seemed less a dream and more a vision." The voice continues.

Missiles and laser fureskam into the other ship. Two veer off, targeting the engines of the carrier.

*The fighter does;t seem to put up a fight, it explodes shortly after, the Carrier turrets trun online. a massive rail-cannon opens up, and charges up, it blasts a huge red beam, size of a junction beam, its raw power is enough to hit like a truck, however after each blast, it takes a few seconds to re-charge* "GET OUT OF MY HOME!" 

(( Think of the Reaper cannon, sound from mass effect, this thing will hit like a truck))

4 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

*Michael sits.  He looks nervous*

Will this hurt much?

*Sarah chuckles slightly.  She rests a hand on his good shoulder*

Michael, y-you're tough.  I don't think this will hurt y-you that much.

*She turns to the woman*

Y-you seem more accepting of the ruckus now.  Did w-we wake y-you from a nap?

"I was napping." The woman says, running her hands over the limb. Void energy soothes the wound. "She was reading."

Just now, -Platinum- said:

*The fighter does;t seem to put up a fight, it explodes shortly after, the Carrier turrets trun online. a massive rail-cannon opens up, and charges up, it blasts a huge red beam, size of a junction beam, its raw power is enough to hit like a truck, however after each blast, it takes a few seconds to re-charge* "GET OUT OF MY HOME!" 

(( Think of the Reaper cannon, sound from mass effect, this thing will hit like a truck))

The ship rolls underneath the beam, launching in more projectile before turning away.

"But I could not do this alone." The voice says. "More than Guards, more than gardeners, I needed a seed. It was perhaps my greatest regret that I could not be that seed."

The projectile burrows through shields and into a hallway. 

Just now, (XB1)chillichillman said:

*Sarah laughs*

That's an interesting w-way to s-study!  B-but again, sorry about the ruckus.

This feels funnier.  Wat you doin to my arm?

You can feel the skin begin to repair itself, muses relaxing and sliding into place. Bruises fade and their pain stops.

"Vazarin focused Tenno study ways to use the void for healing." She says. "Not all power must be used for war."

The ship rolls underneath the beam, launching in more projectile before turning away.

"But I could not do this alone." The voice says. "More than Guards, more than gardeners, I needed a seed. It was perhaps my greatest regret that I could not be that seed."

The projectile burrows through shields and into a hallway. 

*The Hull is pierced, seems he relied on shields more then hull, the Rail-Cannon takes a turn and fires a shot at the ship that pierced the hull, Air rushes out, but a small shield goes over the seal, to keep air inside, but people can still walk in* "LEAVE MY HOME!"