The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

"I am not here to pardon your sins, but to punish them." Ryoko says, removing the hood. 

He casts aside the robe. Armor, archaic and ceremonial, adorns him. It is the same worn by Tirion and Irokin Executioners. The rainment of an Adjuticant.

"I did not tell you that take to sway you to repentance." He said. "I told you so that you might know your sins, and drown in them as I send you to Hell!"

He leaps forward, a wave of force preceding him, his blades arcing forward, seeking flesh.

*The Blades slams into the frame with ease, it grips the blades, the frame looks up to him* "Urgh, Marix...seal..the somatic link room..quick.."

5 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*The Blades slams into the frame with ease, it grips the blades, the frame looks up to him* "Urgh, Marix...seal..the somatic link room..quick.."

Ryoko wrenches the blades sideways, bisecting the frame.

"Seal your doors." He says. "Cower in your pair, demon. It matters not to me."

He blasts the frame with a surge of energy and moves forward.

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Ryoko wrenches the blades sideways, bisecting the frame.

"Seal your doors." He says. "Cower in your pair, demon. It matters not to me."

He blasts the frame with a surge of energy and moves forward.

*The frame tears into two, and then splatters across the walls, the doors seal and close* "I will not allow you to harm him.." *Marix pops up, and hovers down* ""Think about this, he is just a Tenno, out for revenge" 

4 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*The frame tears into two, and then splatters across the walls, the doors seal and close* "I will not allow you to harm him.." *Marix pops up, and hovers down* ""Think about this, he is just a Tenno, out for revenge" 

"You?" Ryoko says, the corner of his mouth lifting in a smile. "You, will not allow it?"

The mysterious ship turns around, targeting the power systems of the carrier and firing.

"He is out for vengeance, little candle?" Ryoko asks. "So. Am. I!

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"You?" Ryoko says, the corner of his mouth lifting in a smile. "You, will not allow it?"

The mysterious ship turns around, targeting the power systems of the carrier and firing.

"He is out for vengeance, little candle?" Ryoko asks. "So. Am. I!

*As Matrix is to busy, yelling at Ryoko the power systems explode, Marix shuts down* "Do...nnnoo.....wwhhhaaa.....do...zaeeee...wi.....dieeeeee...." *Shutting the power down, seems to release the seal, but the door is still closed*

4 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*As Matrix is to busy, yelling at Ryoko the power systems explode, Marix shuts down* "Do...nnnoo.....wwhhhaaa.....do...zaeeee...wi.....dieeeeee...." *Shutting the power down, seems to release the seal, but the door is still closed*

The blades flash and cut the sour to ribbons. 

A blast of golden light sends the gradients hurtling towards Harbinger.

The blades flash and cut the sour to ribbons. 

A blast of golden light sends the gradients hurtling towards Harbinger.

*The pod takes the damage, but it breaks apart, cuaseing Haringer to falls out of the pod* "Please....let me..live..I..only..want to see my wife...agien.."  

11 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*The pod takes the damage, but it breaks apart, cuaseing Haringer to falls out of the pod* "Please....let me..live..I..only..want to see my wife...agien.."  

A Nikana clatters to the ground before him.

"You could have returned to her any time." Ryoko says. "Instead you attacked my world. My home. My family. I cannot allow you the chance to do so again. Now pick it up, and face your death with some semblance of honor."

He looks at you, and inholsters a Scindo Prime.

"Or kneel and accept your sentence." He says. "The choice is yours."

Edited by Rakawan

8 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

A Nikana clatters to the ground before him.

"You could have returned to her any time." Ryoko says. "Instead you attacked my world. My home. My family. I cannot allow it the chance to do so again."

*He stands on his keezes and looks up to him* "Then all you loved, will die, Zaeed..will die,,Brandon will..die..Sam..will die...All...will..die..Send me a massage to her, I want her to face me...and Zaeed before my death.."

3 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*He stands on his keezes and looks up to him* "Then all you loved, will die, Zaeed..will die,,Brandon will..die..Sam..will die...All...will..die..Send me a massage to her, I want her to face me...and Zaeed before my death.."

Ryoko brings the axe down, separating Harbinger's head from his shoulders.

"No." He says, almost as an afterthought. "Maybe they will die, but not by your hand."

He disappears in a flash, leaving behind a primed formorian core. Ten seconds later, as the Fenrir flies away, a blast of energy vaporizes everything in it's path.

The explosion would be visible to all ships in orbit.

Edited by Rakawan

30 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"Naive but helpless prey is fine prey indeed." she said.

"Naive?" He asks. "Oh no no no. Where is the art in questions? Where is the satisfaction in chaos. Each kill should be a masterpiece. What is art without a point to be made?"

10 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Naive?" He asks. "Oh no no no. Where is the art in questions? Where is the satisfaction in chaos. Each kill should be a masterpiece. What is art without a point to be made?"

"I meant the prey being naive, dumb-dumb." Alice snickered.

8 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Ryoko brings the axe down, separating Harbinger's head from his shoulders.

"No." He says, almost as an afterthought. "Maybe they will die, but not by your hand."

He disappears in a flash, leaving behind a primed formorian core. Ten seconds later, as the Fenrir flies away, a blast of energy vaporizes everything in it's path.

The explosion would be visible to all ships in orbit.

*Harbinger's body drops lifeless* "Urhhghh.." the ship is completely vaporized, part of the void rips open, from the core, The end of Haringer has finally came*

(( whuold the void, caused a fissure? to spawn somewhere? :3))

5 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*Harbinger's body drops lifeless* "Urhhghh.." the ship is completely vaporized, part of the void rips open, from the core, The end of Haringer has finally came*

(( whuold the void, caused a fissure? to spawn somewhere? :3))

((No. it's not a void bomb.))

13 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

"I meant the prey being naive, dumb-dumb." Alice snickered.

"I prefer my prey aware of the significance of their death." He says. "But go each artist their own canvas."

He turns to Sai'ah.

"More? Show me." 

His eyes close and he scratches his chin.

"Susie!" He says suddenly, his tone losing its cheerful edge. "They have my sister!"

14 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed's drone nods* <Of course, Ma'ma> *Zaeed looks up* "Orokin Wine" <Indoodly Sir> *The drone flies off and makes the drinks*

"Isn't this nice." Sam says, seeming to melt into the water. "I could get used to this."

15 hours ago, Teloch said:

Even though the damage that had been done was caused by now deceased board director, this was an opportunity to gain some bonus advantages to her force. Knowing that, Therese nicely asked Tammy to redirect the request mentioning two containers of miliary-grade servomotors, two carts of A-grade wholesome feildron clods, and an orokin-made data center.

Tammy adds to the list and sends it again.

Melanie opens a channel and you can barely hear.

"Done? Good." She whispers. "We'll all rest easier. Next time, I pray there will not be a next time. This feels wrong. Negotiations are going. He will be tried? Good."

She ends the call.

"It appears we have one less problem to worry about." She quietly says to Theresa. "Harbinger is dead."

15 hours ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

*Michael shakes his head*

I had too much sacrifice in my life.  I jus wan no more pain.  For anyone.  No more bullies.

*Sarah hugs him gently, smiling as always*

Y-you do have to admit,  he already has a heat bigger than any T-tenno.

The woman pauses, then nods.

"That he does." She says. "There, your arm should be fine. Give it a few hours to finish healing al you'll be good as new."

Tammy adds to the list and sends it again.

Melanie opens a channel and you can barely hear.

"Done? Good." She whispers. "We'll all rest easier. Next time, I pray there will not be a next time. This feels wrong. Negotiations are going. He will be tried? Good."

She ends the call.

"It appears we have one less problem to worry about." She quietly says to Theresa. "Harbinger is dead."

She just scratched her head, trying to understand who was that mentioned "Harbinger". Although, with no result.

"... Yeah. Nice. One less edgy b@stard. Now we only have to do something with the murderous fanatic scum that tries to overthrow the local authority"