The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

Just now, Rakawan said:

"I'm willing to wait a few hours while you fill out the paperwork." He says. "But one way or another his head will be on my shelf by sundown."

*She rubs her head* "And let me guess, you will kill me, if I refuse?, god sake...I will sort the paper work AND think about it, at the very least you'll get his helemt"

5 minutes ago, Teloch said:

"I learned damned accountancy and finances back in my college days, Melanie, not the arts of war" She grins back "I do understand what you're saying"

Something hits her mind, making her think about something and then ask, "Don't you know where is our dear Felicity, by any chance?"

"Recovering." Melanie says. "Apparently she fell through a portal to a strange planet."

Edited by Rakawan

18 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"She does not seem to be old enough for that." The woman says. 

*Michael shrugs*

She sure acts like one. She reminds me of my mama, before she went and sold herself.  I like her.

----

*Sarah wonders the market, whispering ocassionally, when she was sure that no one could hear her*

Tsun!  Where are y-you, nausayer?  Tsun!

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*She rubs her head* "And let me guess, you will kill me, if I refuse?, god sake...I will sort the paper work AND think about it, at the very least you'll get his helemt"

"You are a guest." He says. "I would never stoop so low as to harm a guest."

He folds his arms.

"His head." He says. "Not his helmet. I would not kill you, but that does not mean I will let this go."

Edited by Rakawan

2 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

*Michael shrugs*

She sure acts like one. She reminds me of my mama, before she went and sold herself.  I like her.

----

*Sarah wonders the market, whispering ocassionally, when she was sure that no one could hear her*

Tsun!  Where are y-you, nausayer?  Tsun!

A hand falls on your shoulder.

"What do you want?" He asks.

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

"You are a guest." He says. "I would never stoop so low as to harm a guest."

He folds his arms.

"His head." He says. "Not his helmet. I would not kill you, but that does not mean I will let this go."

*She fiddles with something, then she realizes* "Wait, hold on, do you want Graxx's Head, or his Operator?," 

"She was not very coherent." Melanie says. "And seemed quite excited."

Therese's mental activity seemed to intensify as she seemed to be way too consumed in thoughts. then, she began to restore the signs of physical activity

"I bet anyone would be excited in such a situation... We were going to have a chat today, but that may wait if she's not-entirely-coherent"

"I assumed the two where one and the same." He says.

*She shakes her head* "You are right, and wrong, Graxx is the name, he picked for the frame, However his real name is Grix, Hes a Tenno, who did experiments on himself, to make his frame Grinner like technology, and what not" *She looks to him* "If you want Grix's body, then sure, why not"

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*She shakes her head* "You are right, and wrong, Graxx is the name, he picked for the frame, However his real name is Grix, Hes a Tenno, who did experiments on himself, to make his frame Grinner like technology, and what not" *She looks to him* "If you want Grix's body, then sure, why not"

"Just the head." He says. "You may bury the body however you wish. I simply want to be certain neither will trouble us again."

5 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

((Tryin to find the right BB code for teal))

*Sarah turns to face him*

Y-you were talking about bad things to come. W-why were y-you being so pessimistic?

"Warning about bad things isn't pessimism, child." He says. "It is realism."

7 minutes ago, Teloch said:

Therese's mental activity seemed to intensify as she seemed to be way too consumed in thoughts. then, she began to restore the signs of physical activity

"I bet anyone would be excited in such a situation... We were going to have a chat today, but that may wait if she's not-entirely-coherent"

"She is also busy planning her wedding." Melanie says. "I'm sure we can give her time off for that."

"She is also busy planning her wedding." Melanie says. "I'm sure we can give her time off for that."

"Suuure..." She answered, preferring not to tell that it was exactly what Felicity asked her about

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

"I prefer my prey aware of the significance of their death." He says. "But go each artist their own canvas."

He turns to Sai'ah.

"More? Show me." 

His eyes close and he scratches his chin.

"Susie!" He says suddenly, his tone losing its cheerful edge. "They have my sister!"

"Nope." Alice replied "But I offer my goat leg to help another one of us!"

7 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Just the head." He says. "You may bury the body however you wish. I simply want to be certain neither will trouble us again."

"Oh in that case" *She sends a location* "There, thats Grix's location, happy hunting!, Oh and for the record, I was joking about it being Morbid, Go kill him, get him out my way as well" 

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

"Oh in that case" *She sends a location* "There, thats Grix's location, happy hunting!, Oh and for the record, I was joking about it being Morbid, Go kill him, get him out my way as well" 

"With pleasure." He says, vanishing in a puff of smoke.

5 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

*Sarah scoffs*

It is when y-you act like it's the emd of the w-world. Especially in front of a child. Now explain what y-you ment.

*She folds her arms across her chest, a slight scowl replacing her usual smile*

"Do you think I am some demon or dog?" Tsun asks. "To come and bark at your command?"

6 minutes ago, Teloch said:

"Negative" she answered "and thanks to the higher reason for that"

"Then it appears we are fine." Melanie says to Zeta. "We will send you a channel to the trial once we receive the formal apology."

5 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Do you think I am some demon or dog?" Tsun asks. "To come and bark at your command?"

I think y-you're a person who has given up and now just w-wants to spread his hopelessness. I bet you dont even understand the concept of perseverance. Y-you probably look at me and j-just see a frail girl, a chick w-who cant even sp-s-sp...

*Sarah takes a few long breaths*

A chick who cant even speak r-right.