The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

2 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

I think y-you're a person who has given up and now just w-wants to spread his hopelessness. I bet you dont even understand the concept of perseverance. Y-you probably look at me and j-just see a frail girl, a chick w-who cant even sp-s-sp...

*Sarah takes a few long breaths*

A chick who cant even speak r-right.

"I see a child." He says. "Ignorant of the world."

He gestures.

"there are demons out there that I crafted." He says. "And the very people who could stop them need my knowledge, and would sooner kill me than listen. The fact that I am still here should tell you that I am far from hopeless."

In the monastery a shade Tak bends over a small orb of light. His hands move, coaxing it into a form. Minutes pass as he sculpts it, drawing fourth memories. Finally he stands and with a motion a semblance of life returns to the shade.

"Rise Harbinger." He says. "The Grandmaster if the Keepers has questions for you."

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"I see a child." He says. "Ignorant of the world."

He gestures.

"there are demons out there that I crafted." He says. "And the very people who could stop them need my knowledge, and would sooner kill me than listen. The fact that I am still here should tell you that I am far from hopeless."

*Sarah's face softens.  She lets down her arms*

Y-you made the demons, y-you fix them.  Y-your mess.  Have y-you ever thought about why they want to kill y-you?  Or do y-you just assume th-that they all have the same reasons?

*She moves closer to Tsun, looking at him with kind eyes*

I s-see a boy, who is running from his fears. 

3 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

*Sarah's face softens.  She lets down her arms*

Y-you made the demons, y-you fix them.  Y-your mess.  Have y-you ever thought about why they want to kill y-you?  Or do y-you just assume th-that they all have the same reasons?

*She moves closer to Tsun, looking at him with kind eyes*

I s-see a boy, who is running from his fears. 

"And I see a child who loves to pretend to be wise about things she dies not bother to understand." Tsun says. "Go back to your temple and preach to your master, I have a world to save."

He turns and flips his hood up, striding away.

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

"And I see a child who loves to pretend to be wise about things she dies not bother to understand." Tsun says. "Go back to your temple and preach to your master, I have a world to save."

He turns and flips his hood up, striding away.

*Sarah starts laughing*

Pretending to be wise?  Oh how comical!

*Her eyes crackle, sparks of void floating down from them*

I am an oracle!  Revered by few, hated by most!  I spent my entire childhood in fear, running from everyone!

*She walks behind Tsun, any kindness gone from her voice*

No wonder everyone wants you dead.  The lone hero, the one who dies at the end.  The one who pushes everyone else away.  No one cares about a tragic backstory, not anymore.  Fix.  Your.  Problems.  Why did you make demons if you didn't want them to destroy everything?

8 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

*Sarah starts laughing*

Pretending to be wise?  Oh how comical!

*Her eyes crackle, sparks of void floating down from them*

I am an oracle!  Revered by few, hated by most!  I spent my entire childhood in fear, running from everyone!

*She walks behind Tsun, any kindness gone from her voice*

No wonder everyone wants you dead.  The lone hero, the one who dies at the end.  The one who pushes everyone else away.  No one cares about a tragic backstory, not anymore.  Fix.  Your.  Problems.  Why did you make demons if you didn't want them to destroy everything?

Tsun ignores you and turns down an alley.

Two warframes on Acolyte armor stand there.

"Where are the others?" Tsun asks.

"Death is with the Keepers." The Rhino says. "Pestilence is in her lab, analyzing the samples."

The Inaros looks at her.

"Who is this?" He asks.

"No one of importance." Tsun says. "Are we ready?"

Just now, Denny2669 said:

"Lovely sounds ahead!" Alice pointed out the obvious.

Sai'ah grabs her head and her and rip fall to the ground.

"Bad idea." Rip says. "Very bad idea."

As the camp comes into view you see humans wrestling with hooded forms. Tubes cover the hooded figures, carrying a red liquid from limbs to their spine.

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Sai'ah grabs her head and her and rip fall to the ground.

"Bad idea." Rip says. "Very bad idea."

As the camp comes into view you see humans wrestling with hooded forms. Tubes cover the hooded figures, carrying a red liquid from limbs to their spine.

"Boi, look how meaty they are!" Alice exclaimed "Will it be hard to make them bleed?" She seemed oblivious to her friends hurting.

Edited by Denny2669

Just now, Denny2669 said:

"Boi, look how meaty they are!" Alice exclaimed "Will it be hard to make them bleed?"

"Manics." Sai'ah groans. "But not Manics. Humans. Tortured."

Sge is still holding her head.

One of the Manic humans sees you and charges, fingers stripped to the bones and extended like claws.

8 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Tsun ignores you and turns down an alley.

Two warframes on Acolyte armor stand there.

"Where are the others?" Tsun asks.

"Death is with the Keepers." The Rhino says. "Pestilence is in her lab, analyzing the samples."

The Inaros looks at her.

"Who is this?" He asks.

"No one of importance." Tsun says. "Are we ready?"

*Sarah half glares at the two acolytes*

Y-you look familiar.  I've seen someone like you before.  But y-you're not like him, are you?  Y-you don't have his mercy, his sorrow.  At least, he wouldn't think y-you do.  But y-you know?  I don't care. 

*She turns and walks out of the alley, meaning to roam the market a bit*

2 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

*Sarah half glares at the two acolytes*

Y-you look familiar.  I've seen someone like you before.  But y-you're not like him, are you?  Y-you don't have his mercy, his sorrow.  At least, he wouldn't think y-you do.  But y-you know?  I don't care. 

*She turns and walks out of the alley, meaning to roam the market a bit*

"Good." Tsun says. "Find their main camp. Access the terminal and bring me that data."

"Yes Sage." Both say.

As you move back to the teleporter something drops down before you, a human with tubes erupting from his arms and legs. 

He snarls and grabs at you.

Edited by Rakawan

19 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Good." Tsun says. "Find their main camp. Access the terminal and bring me that data."

"Yes Sage." Both say.

As you move back to the teleporter something drops down before you, a human with tubes erupting from his arms and legs. 

He snarls and grabs at you.

*Sarah lets herself dematerialize, the manic passing through her.  She turns and grabs one of its tube, yanking it hard*

W-what are y-you?  Besides rude and ugly

5 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

*Sarah lets herself dematerialize, the manic passing through her.  She turns and grabs one of its tube, yanking it hard*

W-what are y-you?  Besides rude and ugly

The creature howls and swipes as the tube breaks loose. Red liquid splatters onto the pavement. You hear more snarls echo over the city.

Just now, Rakawan said:

"I cannot." He says. "You may dress yourself and then we will travel to the court."

*He Sighs and looks over to Sam* "Sorry, my lovely lady, but gonna go to the court, sure we can do this another time hum?" *He gets out of the hot-tube and drys himself*

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He Sighs and looks over to Sam* "Sorry, my lovely lady, but gonna go to the court, sure we can do this another time hum?" *He gets out of the hot-tube and drys himself*

"You may accompany him if you wish." He says to Sam.

Once both of you ar dressed for court, he leads to to a teleport. 

You appear in an ornate courtroom with Orokin trim. 

Sam appears on a platform beside you. Tirion stands behind you.

People begin to appear on the higher platforms.